• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Hi all, We're pleased to announce that we'll have USB 3.1 Type-C upgrade kits available for the immensely popular Crystal Series 570X and Obsidian Series 750D very soon! These kits add a USB 3.1 Type-C port on your chassis' front I/O and plug into the USB 3.1 Type-C motherboard front panel header that have started to appear on some motherboards. Both kits are priced at USD $19.99 and will be available on our webstore. Links: Crystal 570X kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-rgb-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Obsidian 750D kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidian-series-750d-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Photos! Installed example for Crystal 570X: Close up of Crystal 570X kit: Installed example for Obsidian 750D: Obsidian 750D kit: Connectors on Obsidian 750D kit:
  2. Hello ! The WASD keys on my K63 fell off. Turned out, the plastic underneath each key, where there is a "cross" female part, that sits on the switch itself, was broken. It had cracked in the corners, and some plastic was still there, some not. I ordered a kit of "PBT Double Shot PRO Keycaps", hoping these would be better. In the meantime i used several old keyboards i had laying around, but they were all horrible, so i eventually bought a very cheap "TKL svive Triton Speed" that i got for 50% off, to use as a spare while i waited for these Corsair keycaps. I was very disappointed when i found that the Corsair keycaps mod kit, contained exactly the same quality keys, as was originally on my K63. While on the "XtrFY svive Triton Speed" backup keyboard, was MUCH thicker plastic under the keys, these were in fact round on the outside of the stem, so they would be much less prone to cracking, since there is no edges, theres no place for the crack to start, plus the additional material also helps. Now the K63 has become the backup keyboard, sitting on the shelf packed in plastic, with brand new "PRO" keycaps. Corsair should seriously look into improving the quality of these keys, especially when you buy these replacement kits, you expect to get something that is a little better, when it says "PRO" on the package. I was enjoying my K63 until now, i thought it was completely ok, but now ? Nothing PRO about it. Look at the difference on the stem in the middle under the keys (Corsair on top, XtrFy bottom):