• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. I've bought 2 k70's, and 1 k68 and all of them ended up having issues within the first 5 months i keep getting key chatter. if corsair would make there full size keyboard switches hot-swappable these issues could've been fixed. I've tried all the cleaning methods including the electric contact cleaner method with no luck even tried on different pcs with same issues, and yes i know they make a 60% keyboard that's hot-swappable but i like my full size keyboards. i bought a cheap mechanical keyboard whose brand ive never heard of off of amazon it cost me $60 haven't had a single key chatter issue and the best part all the switches are hot-swappable! vs corsairs expensive non swappable switches do yourself a favor and stay away from corsair keyboards dont get me wrong i love corsairs cases, fans even though they are pricey, headsets and the ram sticks but im am completely done with corsair keyboards
  2. Hi, I have a k70 mk2 and a glaive rgb. The glaive works fine with icue and also the macros on my keyboard work. But my keyboard is just dark. But the lighting works without iCue. I already tryed to update windows, update icue, reinstall icue, force-update the firmware, update all of my drivers, nothing did work. Thanks for any help, AragornDc
  3. I have a Corsair K70 RGB MK2, It works fine on my own laptop , but I wish to also use it with my work laptop . I have saved lighting profiles to the three internal memory slots , thinking that will allow me to access/ use those profiles when plugging in my keyboard to my work laptop , although the keyboard works, it won’t let me access the lighting profiles , any ideas what I can do ? I’m not able to download the Icue software to my work laptop . Thank you for any suggestions.. it would be great to use it for work too as well as private laptop .
  4. Hi, something rather odd happened today, my almost new k70 mk.2 died. No reaction at all when i plug it in to the computer. No lights, no key input. So I wondering, does it have a fuse or something like that. I've tested it on two different computers. Nothing... /TrondKF UPDATE: The keyboard works as normal, but the RGB is not working at all... None of the lights are working. Not even the CAPS, Scroll Lock or Num Lock light is working.
  5. Hi, I am currently looking to introduce more white colors into my setup. I currently have a black K70 Non-RGB keyboard with red backlight and Cherry MX red switches. It's approx. 4 years old. It seems like there are two options for me: Buy the white PBT double-shot keycaps and call it a day Start fresh and upgrade to a K70 RGB MK.2 Special Edition, which is marketed as having double-shot keycaps In the EU (Netherlands), the white PBT double-shot keycap set is hardly available. I can only find 1 shop and it is charging €70 for it instead of the €40-45 range. This is why I've been looking to upgrade to a new K70 RGB MK.2 SE (Special Edition). If I look at Corsair's video, which is here: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRMmbKT1lo]here[/ame] then it seems that this keyboard is sold with any of the mentioned switches (Cherry MX Silent, Speed, Red, Brown) and that the keycaps are double-shot. My questions are: Does the WHITE K70 RGB MK.2 Special Edition come with PBT double-shot keycaps? Where can I buy such a keyboard with anything else than Cherry MX Speed switches? I'm looking for a red or silent switch. Why is this so hard to figure out myself? There is a lot of contradictory information available.. I'd love some help with the above! Friendly reminder is that I am from the EU (NLD), so all of the US retailers are no-go.
  6. I've been having some issues with iCUE ever since I installed it last week (after a few months of just using my standard K70 MK II without it) - Namely, I can't seem to save anything to an onboard profile on the K70, nor can I actually access stored onboard profiles outside of within the iCUE software itself. However, I've also noticed that whenever I turn on the iCUE software, my computer makes the "USB Disconnected" chime - is this normal? I'm not terribly tech savvy so I'm concerned about it. EDIT: There also seems to be a sort of "De-Sync" between the onboard profiles when iCUE is offline VS when it's online (certain keys have different lighting, different DPI settings on my mouse, etc).
  7. Hi guys, I was looking to buy a new Cherry MX Red keyboard and have decided on either the K65 RGB Lux or K70 RGB mk.2 but I didn't really get what the differences were other than that the K65 is ten keyless. Also I wanted to know if the K65 Lux is outdated (released 2016 I believe) or is it still on par with the current line up in terms of performance, RGB and features of similar newer keyboards in its price bracket thank you
  8. Hi. i've programmed a couple of the F keys to launch programs within my system - this is fine. but if the program is in the background and i want to display it, i can't use the same button to bring it up - if i do, it simply launches a new instance of the same program. for example, i have f9 programmed to launch firefox. if i press it a second time, i get a second browser window. can you think of a way to have this to either launch the program, if it isn't running, or bring the program to display, if it is? thanks.
  9. I have a Corsair K70 MK.2 and recently the "M" key isnt syncing to the profile. When i put a static white profile on it it turned pink. I have reset the firmware, reinstalled icue several times but nothing has changed. Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks