• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Heyyo, I've really wanted a new keyboard for quite some time, and having RGB is a near-to must for me when it comes to computer accessories nowadays. Seeing how within my budget the K55 was as well, it was the perfect buy! The keyboard has been working far beyond my expectations, until last night. All the LED's at the topright stopped working, though the functions themselves worked (CAPSLOCK and NUMLOCK, specifically). I tried installing CUE and clicking around on mostly everything with no progress, leading me to uninstalling it as I saw it as unneeded software (but, is there a way to fix the issue using that software, i'll be glad to install it again). On a good note, reconnecting the keyboard seems to have fixed the LED's, but on a bad note, this is not issues I want with a new product, about a day into use. I've also had to do this twice so far. Should I bite the bullet and plug in my good old Logitech G110 and take this back to the shop first thing tomorrow, or are we rather looking at a firmware/software issue? I've seen people have similar problems, but do we yet have a "waterproof" fix or are we still lost on that? For what it's worth, it seems to happen when I use fullscreen applications, or at the very least, I've seen it happen whenever I sit playing Watch Dogs. But I guess it may, or may not be a coincidence. I've very recently updated my Bios and Chipset drivers for my motherboard (ASUS Z87-K), ensured that I've got the latest windows updates, and "force reinstalled" the generic keyboard drivers via Windows own device manager (following this guide). Thanks a lot in advance! EDIT 1: I NOW HAVE THE CAUSE OF THE ISSUE! (Though not the solution). When I unplug any other USB device, then plug it back in (for example, my headset charger), the Capslock and Numlock LED's freeze. Nice having the issue pinpointed, now for a solution. Anyone?
  2. Hello, good day! I recently got the backside of my Corsair Strafe (non-RGB, Cherry MX Red) wet by coffee. After unplugging and wiping it down, I noticed that the keyboard is going haywire when the backlight is above 2nd level of brightness, with the numlock rapidly going on and off and typing symbols automatically, but is normal if I have the backlight off or on 1st level of brightness. I am wondering if there's a possible fix or identify what might be the problem for this? The fixes that I did are going into BIOS mode (and back), and resetting the keyboard via unplugging it, hold ESC, plug it, unhold ESC. I've uploaded a video for you to see [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_wwoow3ecg]here.[/ame] UPDATE: After some testing, pressing the "-" button on the numpad side (right side of keyboard) does multiple keystrokes of (**-*-*-) when the Backlight is on the 2nd level of brightness. UPDATE 2: I exited iCUE, the automatic pressing of symbols are now gone even at max brightness, but the "-" button pressing multiple keystrokes still persists on 3rd level brightness and higher.
  3. I couldn't find anything related to this exactly so I am starting another thread. My issue is that as much as I love my old Corsair Strafe and brand new K70 keyboards as well as c70 case and Void headset, all these things have one thing in common that drives me crazy. Indicator lights are white and can't be changed. On the Void headset, the connection light on the USB dongle, on the C70 case, the power and HDD LEDs in the front, and on the keyboards, the scroll, caps, and number lock indicator lights. For my case and my head set dongle, I used some transparent red film and was able to "change" the lights that way (everything is red themed for my setup). But the case was easy to do because it was behind the front panel and on the dongle, the tape doesn't show enough to bother me. However, that doesn't apply to my keyboards. The old Strafe keyboard had huge indicator lights that were very bright white and can't be changed, the K70 are much smaller, but still can't be changed. It's a little frustrating when at this age where you can have RAM and case fans all RGB, the status indicator lights are a set color on a heavily customizable device like a keyboard. To work around this solution for the Strafe, I simply programmed the key pad keys to use the number assignments from the top row of the keyboard and left my number lock off. However, I would like to find a way to "reverse" the numlock. In other words, have the number pad work with the numbers while numlock is off, and if I turn numlock on, it does the arrow keys. I can't find a way to do this in icue. Any help is much appreciated.
  4. Hi all, Recently got my K70 LUX RGB and just trying to remap the Numpad keys to something else. I only want the keys to remap if the Num-Lock is off. I can't seem to find any guides on this. I'm guessing I can clone my current profile and configure it so that one profile has the numpad keys remapped to something else, while the other profile does not. Then I can switch between the profiles using NumLock key (remapped to switch profile). The above will work if you don't have too many customization. But is there a more elegant way to do this? Let's say the above profile use the same Lighting Effect, but if I were to remap a different key to switch to a different profile with a different Lighting Effect, then I effectively have to create 4 profiles (2 for different lighting effects with numpad keys unmapped and the other 2 are clones of the first 2, but with the numpad keys remapped). It becomes difficult to manage multiple profiles like this. So there must be a better way to achieve what I want?