Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'coolant temperature'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hi, A coolant fan curve check in here to see if I'm on the right track. It is very loud at gaming load, seeing if anyone out there with a similar set up can offer a more optimal coolant temp fan curve (or any fan curve) LIAN LI O11 dynamic, H150I with 3X ML120 placed on the roof of the case facing down) , 6 x ML120 RG Elite PWM with 3 on the bottom and 3 running down the back side of the case on the right hand side), ryzen 7 5800x, 3080 ti, b550e mobo When I turn my pc on the coolant is around 21 degrees ambient. My workflow temps then as follows: Idle (normal browsing, using fancy zones on 3821dw so typically have youtube, twitter and chrome and / or low intensity game like slay the spire running at once on the screen) Coolant temp: 35 degrees, fans around 820 RPM and H150I around 2250 (so nice and quiet, a gentle hum coming from the PC) CPU Package: Around 41-43 degrees GPU: Around 50-53 degrees Gaming Load (something like Cyberpunk or other intense games) Coolant temp: 41 degrees (this is the highest i've seen it go unless stress testing) CPU Package: 55-65 degrees (depending on which game) GPU: 55 degrees plus (depending on which game) So my working range is between 35-41 degrees in terms of coolant temp and my fan curve is set like this: 29 degrees: 32% 34 degrees: 35% (typical idle temp doing normal browsing, RPM around 800) 37 degrees: 38% 39 degrees: 52% 41 degrees: 65% (typical gaming load temp - LOUD!) 45 degrees: 95% 50 degrees: 100% th
  2. never had any issues with my coolant before, while playing starfield today my rgb lights all went red... when i went to icue my coolant temp reached 56 degrees, immediately shut down the game and boosted my coolant hose to extreme. temps went down to 45, but sitting at 45. normal temps while idle was 26-32 before this. any ideas? do i need to reapply thermal paste or is there a blockage somewhere? airflow is good, how could i check for a blockage in the rad?
  3. Hello, I’m noticing something rather odd starting to happen with my system and it’s stumped me. Hardware is not my strong suit and this is my first build to use something like iCUE for control, so I’d appreciate any insight anyone could give, please. For extra info, the system is only ~6 months old, all new parts. iCUE would typically report the coolant temperature of my H150i, the fancy version with the sensor display screen, as 30C at idle and it would typically reach ~35C while gaming. However, all of a sudden since just before the weekend, iCUE has periods where it will report the temperature at idle as being ~20C and it’ll only fluctuate by a few degrees while putting the system under load by doing things such as gaming. Just as inexplicably, after a time, it will jump to reporting a much more believable 35C, or greater, while under load or from seemingly having heated up from low fan speeds not counteracting the heat build-up at idle. Given that I’m running my fans off the coolant temperature, they of course rev right up and then the system will come back to its expected ~35C (load)/~30C (Idle) temperatures. These anomalies seem to happen both when the system is under load and when it’s idle. The CPU package temperature definitely goes up during a ‘Hiccup’, but it never gets crazy, even under load. Each time there’s a ‘Hiccup’, it’ll stay like that for a time, resolve itself and stay resolved for the rest of the day, or at least the vast majority of it before another one happens. Since Thursday it happened every day until Sunday where it functioned completely fine all day, making me believe the issue was not hardware related and had resolved itself. Monday and Tuesday were both also fine until just now where it happened again for half an hour or so. As extra info, I’ve: - Just updated iCUE to v4.30.162. - Use Armoury Crate v5.3.4.0 to turn motherboard LEDs off when the PC is shut down, because for some reason disabling this in the BIOS didn’t work. - Use EVGA Precision X1 v1.3.7.0 to control GPU LEDs. - Not seen any system instability or had any issues in either ‘State’ while idle or when the system is under load. Wanted to mention these as I’ve heard tell that iCUE doesn’t always play nice with other programs. Thanks for any help!
  4. Just finished my PC Build for a workstation and I'm a bit confused as to the temperatures I'm seeing. I have a 9900X with a H100i cooling it. I'm seeing the coolant temps in iCUE range fro 32C (baseline) to as high as 42C for heavy workloads, but it's mostly around 38C for most cpu heavy work. The issue is that I'm seeing CPU temps as high as 78C and it'l hang there for a while. I'm not overclocking my CPU except for enabling XMP. I was thinking about OC a little bit to help with render times, but not until I better understand what I'm seeing here. My Cpu temps have been around 36C at idle, and around 60C during rendering, but there are times when the temps spike in the high 70s for a while during heavy rendering. After seeing that, I've switched my Pump from Balanced to Extreme while the Cooler Fans have been using the Balanced Fan curve. That has kept the highest temps down to 74C, but the setting just seem way too high for a non overclocked CPU. Are these normal temps that I'm seeing or is there something wrong? I feel that I'm being overly cautious, but I can't help it. I've ordered a Commander Pro to centralize all the fan controls, but it'll be a few days before I can get it. I set iCUE to launch on startup, but I still have to manually launch it for some reason. does it need to be actively open for the profiles to run properly? CPU: Intel 9900X not overclocked VCORE (VCPU in iCUE) doesn't move from .94V even though the graph moves around a lot, Vcore in HWiNFO64 peaked at 1.176V Coolant temp peaked @ 42C, hangs around 39C for heavy loads and 32C for baseline. Ambient Temps are around 24C CPU Cooler is top mounted as intake (Push) GPU is Nvidia 2080 ti Waterforce front mounted in push/pull testing temperatures in HWiNFO64 sensor status and iCue (since the H100i sensor readings don't show up in HWiNFO)