• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Win10, firmware v0.01 and i dont know why but i cant update it, i've tried iCUE 4 and older versions as well. My issues is with my new void elite usb rgb 7.1, the mic is very low that my friends on discord says im talking from a "void" and i cant boost the sensibility or put the volume higher, and the second problem is that i cant update to a new version of firmware, iCUE says v0.01 is the newest. Reading the forums i've already tried the following: reinstall iCUE and delete %appdata% corsair tried on iCUE 4 and older versions changed the mic on windows to DvD Quality installed an equalizer APO, better but still bad and the headset should work by itself checked the privacy settings for the mic tried to use it without iCUE uninstalled others pc audio drivers checking for conflicts disabled exclusive mode on windows sound properties forced to update on iCUE but still v0.01 iCUE should have more controls for the mic, not only volume, im seeing a lot of ppl here complaining about it and the mic of your headsets in special void series, i dont know what to do and im thinking of returning the product and selecting a new brand for headsets if i have no solution here, sad.
  2. Hi People, looking for some help over here. I bought a K65 rapidfire and I love it so I decided to trust the brand and go corsair all the way, It didn't end up well. I had to exchange my M65 pro cos it wouldn't click out of the box and still can figure out the damn VOID USB Headset. On the one hand I had the CUE problem with steam voice that hasn't been fixed yet, the only workaround I found is to rollback to the previous CUE version. And on the other, and this is what I can't really figure out, I'm getting occasional distorted or saturated audio. The headset seems to be alright if i manually change the driver from the corsair one to the generic USB Audio Device driver that comes with windows, but I only get stereo audio that way, no 7.1. If you have the time listen to the attached audio file, it will makes things clear, its like some sort of distortion build that that keeps getting worst, dolby and FPS competition make it really obvious, but its there lurking in all the profiles. I had tried almost anything I can think off, short of formatting (IT guy over here, and been trying stuff for 2 weeks) and I also have two ignored tickets with corsair support (593488 & 597223), no good news so far. Any ideas on what to try next? It does look driver related, since switching to the windows driver gives me good stereo audio. Thanks in advance. Some of the things I have tried are: - Removing and reinstalling CUE. - CUE previous version. - Disabling onboard audio from the bios. - Disabling all other audio devices. - Switching USB ports, all over. - Starting the PC without the headset hooked up. Recording_4.zip
  3. After about 8months the headphone band snapped right in the middle as i go to put it on. I'm sure Corsair is gonna say normal wear and tear but less than a year I'd argue it was a manufacture defect. Any input or is this just expected from corsair and i need to go buy a different brand?
  4. Bonjour , Au beau milieu de cette après-midi une des oreillettes de mon casque, acheté il y a 1 mois , a cessé de fonctionné . Dans un premier temps j'ai essaye de rallumer mon casque , cela n'a pas résolu mon problème. J'ai ensuite essayer de changer mes paramètres Windows , cela n'a pas résolu mon problème. Pour fini j'ai essaye de forcer une mise a jour de mon casque et cela n'a pas résolu mon problème. Je voudrais savoir si il y avait une autre manipulation que je pourrais faire pour essayer de "réparer" mon casque avant de faire jouer la garantis amazon . Merci pour vos réponse
  5. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to set what to buttons on the headset do in the CUE software? I can't find any information regarding this I hope someone here has an answer :)
  6. I'm using a program called Talkdesk for calling, and have been unable to get any audio out of my void elite. Talkdesk recommends not using a wireless headset but I'm curious if anyone can help me understand why I would get absolutely no audio from my Corsair headset. I'm okay with the occasional stutter due to wireless latency if I can get it working. Any advise or support is appreciated.
  7. J'ai récemment acheter un Void RGB Elite USB mais mon micro est très faible et je suis presque obligée de crier pour me faire entendre correctement. J'ai pourtant tout essayer : - Régler les niveaux à 100 sur les paramètre du périphérique - Mettre le périphérique en qualité DVD - Installer Icue, le désinstaller, le réinstaller, désinstaller les drivers et les installer de nouveau - Autoriser Windows à utiliser le périphérique - Mettre le périphérique en périphérique principal - changer de prise USB - et même sur d'autre ordinateurs j'ai le même soucis Je l'ai même fait échanger en magasin et pourtant le son est toujours terriblement faible, donc soit je suis tombé sur deux casques défectueux à la suite, soit il y a un problème mais je ne trouve pas de solution !
  8. Hola a todos, he tenido un problema con mis nuevos auriculares void RGB elite Wireless y es que cuando instalé el ICUE y me decía que tenia una actualización de firmware que conectara los auriculares, entonces no se que paso que me hizo elegir unos cuantos modelos y como no ponía wireless elegí el único que si lo decía en su caso instalé (HS70 Wireless) y ahora no me funciona el led de carga tampoco me va la función de silenciar el micrófono levantándolo y escondiéndolo y busco en la pagina de corsairs el firmware CORSAIRS VOID RGB ELITE WIRELESS para instalarlo manualmente y no lo encuentro podrían decirme donde esta o que debo hacer?
  9. Today I just put in my headset and saw that my headset left speaker was not working but when I used the sound regulator it started working and wen am no touching the sound regulator the speaker is not working can some one help me find a solution pls? I don’t know if it is a fabric defect because I had my headset for just 1 month and I don’t know if I need it to go to garantí or if there is a solution
  10. Hey there. So ive been using my Void Wireless SE since June 2016 and i absolutely love it. Its just great, even got a few of my friends to buy it. Sure, there have been some hickups with the software over the years but nothing major. The headset works just fine, the battery still holds up (although i will replace the battery soon i think) and its just great, however: The mic arm has that system where you can fold it up and its supposed to stay in one of like 10 positions (excuse my choice of words, im not a native speaker). That doesnt really work for me anymore. It is no longer staying in the positions i put it into, it just folds down. That means, when i want the mic out of the way (when drinking something for example) it will immediately drop into the lowest position. There was a bit of feedback back when i first got it, but now it feels like the mechanism that keeps the arm fixed has just used itself up. So, as i am out of warranty and think of myself as fairly capable of repairing stuff (really into RC and Hardware) i decided to open the left earpiece. as may or not be able to see, the little bumps have been mostly carved away over the years (well, to be fair i have had that problem for about 3 years but i didnt really care until now). So, back to my question: Doesn anyone have any idea where i could get a replacement for this? I`d go ahead and have it 3D printed if Corsair still has the documentation and is willing to share it. Maybe someone has a dead unit and would have thrown it away (i`d disassemble it to get that one small part). Im not a fan of throwing away electronics that still work perfectly fine, especially when they are not outdated. Would really appreciate if someone could help me with this. Greetings, Tea Edit: I forgot to mention, im from europe so i cant really use corsairs replacement shop to buy new cable and new eracups. (it got damaged on the micro usb side a bit and the earcups started having the "leather" flake off)
  11. Hi. I recently bought a new PC and installed iCue 4. My Void RGB headset does not appear in the list of devices in iCue 4. I tried to install iCue 3 and it works perfectly, as it did in my previous PC. I would like to use iCue 4 as it's much easier to control the rest of my Corsair devices there, but it's even more important to control my headset, so I'm stuck with iCue 3. Does iCue 4 support the Void RGB headset? And if so, any idea what I may be doing wrong?
  12. Hey there! I've purchased my headphones a week ago, and I started getting a weird problem with the battery indicator after I tried to fix the static that you get with the headphones (was a driver issue), but now every like 10mins I get a beep, telling me that my headphones are low on battery, however they're at 80% (or more), and on the third beep, they turn off themselvs. Anyone else had this problem? If so, please let me know how I can fix it. Thank you for taking your time! Have a great rest of your day/night!
  13. Buenas noches, Me he comprado unos cascos Corsair Void Elite RGB Wireless negros recientemente y tengo un problema de audio en el que de repente, en cualquier tipo de actividad(escuchar música, jugar,etc), baja el volumen y vuelve a subir (sin cambiar el volumen del ordenador) y esto sucede repetidamente cada 2 o 3 minutos. Es un problema de software? debería usar la garantía o hacer una devolucion? Muchas gracias por vuestra atencion.
  14. Hello everyone, everything good? I recently discovered why my headset has constant connection failures and also crackling sounds. I monitored it through my router and noticed that whenever someone uses the 2.4Ghz wifi network it starts to happen, when 5Ghz is used it doesn't happen. I tried to change the router channel but the problem persists. I tried to decrease the signal strength but the problem persists. Obviously it is not a failure in the headset, but an interference between technologies, and unfortunately I cannot disable the 2.4 Ghz wifi because my mom's cell phone connects only on that frequency. Could you help me find ways to get around this problem?
  15. I have turned every mic setting I could find to max but people still have a hard time hearing me unless the mic is uncomfortably close to my mouth. Any suggestions for fixing this issue?
  16. I purchased this product and MAN was I excited, I've always wanted a corsair void product. I get it home, do all the plastic peeling, and plug that baby in through my motherboard's audio IO. It doesn't show up as a device on iCUE, and I have to change my audio settings to Realtek to be able to even hear anything from them. I also change the microphone default device to Realtek microphone and while it picks sound up, i have to like TAP it hard for it to pick anything up. My friends in discord told me I sounded like I was 50 feet away in an empty warehouse. I'd really love some advice about this but I do plan on going back to walmart around ~5PM est to return it. It'd be nice to have a solution by then because I love the feel of this headset. (Edit: I'll be checking this thread every half hour.)
  17. Hello ; I bought the corsair void elite yesterday and made the installations, and I can't access the charging level via icue. I deleted the program, installed windows format, installed the firmware on the headset with Force update, reset the headset again the same and I can not see the charge, please help.
  18. I'm not sure if there's a specific way to set it up. Am I supposed to set 7.1 in iCue and enable surround in SS3 or should I only enable it in SS3 or only enable it in iCue? Do the programs overlap with each other, meaning should I leave my headset on pure direct and surround off in iCue? For DTS: Sound Unbound should I turn off everything (surround and set default EQ) on SS3 and iCue? Thanks. I have a Void Pro Wireless
  19. Hello, I was trying to set up profiles for my keyboard and when I set up the Void Visualizer lighting mode on my K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE it did not seem to work (Did not get visualizer effect when I played music or when I set it to react when I used the microphone). I have the Corsair VOID RGB USB (Non-Pro) as my headphones and default playback device and it is attached to the USB ports on the Corsair ST100 RGB Stand. Thank you in advance
  20. Hello I've been having this issue for the past week where only my left side on my headset works. I tried to get some help from Corsair Support but no one has answered me yet and the "online chat" is never online, so I can't even talk to them through that. So I turn to the community to help me out with my issue. If you want to know what happened before the right side decided to just stop working, I was watching Twitch.tv and it went out with no warning, no nothing.
  21. Hello everyone, I have a small problem and I can't find a solution that works anywhere. My Void wireless will randomly say Auto shutdown initiated and power down, in the middle of a game. This must be a a software bug because I have auto shutdown disabled in the cue software settings. Can someone please tell me how to stop this from happening? I tried everything, reïnstalling the drivers and the cue software and resetting my device but to no avail, nothing works. Thanks in advance, Thierry
  22. I just bought this headphones and they were fine a couple hours ago but now the mic just doesnt unmute, any suggestions in what i should do???
  23. Hello to all, Having recently purchased a complete Corsair setup, I have a question. Is it possible to press a special key (G1, G2 ...) in order to get the percentage of battery remaining in my wireless VOID headset? (like the female voice who tells how many %left we have) That would be very practical !!!
  24. I've been using the Void Pro Wireless RGB for some time now, and recently upgraded to the Elite in hopes of fixing this problem, but the problem seemed to have just carried over to this headset as well. The problem even carried over to this new PC I built, so I've been able to isolate the issue to the headset itself. In iCue, I have the sidetone on about 20% of the way. I rarely use the mute button but instead flip the mic up to mute. Every now and again (I believe it's usually when I've had it muted for longer periods of time, but it's inconsistent) when I flip the microphone back down, the sidetone will be muted. However, going back into iCue shows that it's exactly at the level where I left it. Simply moving the bar up or down a little instantly fixes it, but it's really annoying to have to open iCue and move the bar every so often to be able to hear myself when the sidetone is where it's supposed to be. Anybody have a solution or similar issue?
  25. Hello, My friend just got a new gaming computer. His audio situation was pretty terrible. Just to listen to his own game volume, he would use Discord on his phone and streamed his game with a second account just to hear! My other friends and I decided that he, our good friend, deserved a new headset for all that he's done for us. Right away, we had immediate problems with the mic. Somehow, we eventually got it to work. Weeks go by and he tells us how he is only able to hear from the right side- the left side doesn't produce any audio! On some days, both sides of the headset work just fine- other days, not so much. It was pretty upsetting to hear that he "deals with it" when he's had a different audio situation before. I have been trying to look for a solution to help him for days. We've tried messing with the settings and sound balance- all of that. Please, we are in dire need of a solution.