• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 24 results

1. I was wondering if there was a way to get i cue fans to be control based on the coolant temps from the nzxt kraken elite ? I see temps for custom fans curves but would any of these temps inside icue be coolant temps for the nzxt cooler ?
  2. After some Experience with Corsair ICUE system, few weeks ago I decide to bulid new computer with all fans in Corsair Link system. 5x QX120 fans + AIO CORSAIR link h150i LCD. Everythink works excellent to yesterday, when I wanted check effects in game supported CORSAIR ICUE. And I Installed 'Blair witch' then 'Metro exodus' and this what I observed. All my peripheral corsair device, mouse, mouse pad, k70 keyboard, ram memory, headphones and ASUS grapkics card with mainboard works with GAME SDK in both game, but all LINK system etc qx120 fans and water pump not work with game. Was completly off. I check everything in settings and fans was turn on IN SDK menu (ICUE Link system hub). Everythink should been fine with this. All firmwares in in new version. Corsair fix this please! I build clearly system with corsair light effects and game not support your new LINK system. And one more thinks! This is one best lighting system with big potential. You should help improve this system to many new games. Marketing, better support, more customer's and more $$$ to earn. Don't ******** up this corsair.
  3. Hello to the possible readers/helpers her, i just got my Corsair QX Fan Starter Kit and right now im a bit annoyed as it seems like i wont be even able to use it properly. I have an corsair RM750x in use(Layout below) and wonder how i am supposed to get the power to the Link hub. So from how i understood, i need an 6pin PCIE. But heres the Problem. 2x 8Pin goes to the graphics card. The other 2x 8Pin goes to the mainboard for the cpu. And other people in forum told i can use a cable like this? Is that correct? And any possible way to still get it to work? https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07CZ4M2KK/
  4. Hi, Can I connect the CORSAIR iCUE Link XG3 RGB Hybrid GPU Water Block to the Commander Core XT instead of the icue system hub? Thanks, Andrew
  5. Hi all. Been a while. Gearing up to do a iCUE LINK aio build in a 5000 series case. Will return with all the info I learn along the way along with suggested diagrams for builds and detailed info on each component. Waiting on a few more parts and in I will dive 😀 Exciting times Zotty.
  6. Hi, I have been using Corsair Link for a while to control the curve and speed of my Corsair H115i, and ICUE to control the headphones. After the last update of the ICUE software, Corsair Link has stopped controlling the pump and fans to let ICUE control it. As many of you know, it has been happening for years that if you use ICUE to control fans and pumps, after a while the RPMs get stuck and you need to restart ICUE and close Corsair.service 32 to get it working again. ********ing crap. I have reverted the last update, installed and uninstalled the two programs in different order, but ICUE still takes priority over H115i control. Does anyone know of a way to force Link to take control of the fans/pump? I don't want to be restarting Corsair service 32 and ICUE every 5 minutes to avoid the fans getting stuck and overheating and screwing up my pc. By the way, I don't understand how after so much time Corsair haven't pronounced on this issue and have solved the corsair.service32 problem. Thank you very much in advance, cheers
  7. Hey everyone, I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair AX1200i. Everything works fine but, unfortunately, it did not come with a Corsair Link cable which is the primary reason I purchased it in the first place (instead of just purchasing a new PSU). Is it possible for me to purchase a link cable from somewhere or is Corsair able to send me one? I live in Australia and I sent in a support ticket but its been over a week with no response. I still have my RM750i with all cables and accessories (including the two link cables that came with it) but the RMi has a miniUSB port with an optional analogue port. The AXi only has a analogue port for Corsair Link which the RMi analogue cable cannot directly connect to the internal USB header through. I understand this is what I need but have no way of purchasing it even if it was in stock: AX 1200i/860i/760i USB to i2C adapter (corsair.com) This is my first time posting to the forums so please let me know if there are any issues or require more information.
  8. So let me get this straight. iCUE previously had lighting link for the K55 keyboard which worked with other corsair products such as the Harpoon mouse. Corsair decided to update the software and remove the K55 keyboard from the lighting link. Now Corsair are working with 3rd parties such as Asus to get lighting link working with their motherboards, such as my X470i. Yet, the K55 has still been left out and not allowed to integrate with lighting link. Even though its a Corsair product? Your options are simple. Either use the old software with lighting link features on both keyboard and mouse (no motherboard). Or use the new software with mouse and motherboard lighting link integration (no K55 keyboard). Or there is a third option. Use old software, get K55 keyboard into lighting link settings, then update software to most recent, which will also include the Asus motherboards. This glitch method allows for all three to synchronise with lighting link, but iCUE starts acting up and crashes occasionally this way. Q1. Why did Corsair officially remove K55 keyboard from lighting link? Q2. On a separate note. Why is your iCUE software acting like bloatware, eating up all the memory? I did raise this issue with Corsair customer support, but they lied and told me to uninstall and re-install new iCUE software again, which is load of nonsense. If I knew this before purchasing your products, I would have stayed well away and not purchased to begin with. In future I've made a decision not to purchase from Corsair.:mad: Look forward to hearing from you.
  9. I just bought the RM850i, i'm getting parts together for my first build. Me being a bit fancy spent a couple extra quid instead of simply getting the RM850X. Reading the instructions to see how I actually link the psu and apparently i need some kind of converter to convert an analog signal to a digital signal, and "Corsair Link" is now apparently out of date. Can someone please clarify this for me and offer me advice? Is iCue the new corsair Link? and is my psu compatible still? Ie can i still have the full functionality of the psu?
  10. Hello Everybody! How to Connect RMi 850W to MSI motherboard Z170a Tomahawk AC? I read an instruction but do not understand how to do it. Please, help me in this question). I will buy a new board and CPU, GPU later next year and now i still using my old PC. It's a link to my motherboard https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/Z170A-TOMAHAWK-AC image of motherboard with addition information https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx9h84oasjeq5ge/msi.jpg?dl=0
  11. Hi! I've recently been having a few infrequent and intermittent PC freezes whilst gaming, so I've been running HWInfo to see if anything stands out. Clutching at straws, I've noticed that the 5v rail is dropping to 4.52v and the 3.3v rail is dropping to 3.056v. I know that software monitoring of PSU voltages is unreliable at best, so I decided to try using my USB Link Dongle as I've read that that gives more accurate voltages. I haven't been using it because I could never get it to work...but it still doesn't work properly. If I look in device manager the Corsair USBXp Driver is under hidden devices and showing as disconnected (Code 45). If I disconnect the USB header and plug it back in again, I hear the connect sound and then an immediate disconnect sound. The light on the dongle flashes green for less than a second. The PSU doesn't show in iCUE. I did manage to get the PSU to show in iCUE once by uninstalling the USBXp driver and restarting the PC. The device in device manager was still showing as disconnected but it did appear in iCUE. However, once I restarted the PC again, it disappeared and I can't get it back again by following the same process. I've tried using both USB ports on my Commander Pro...I haven't yet tried plugging it directly into the motherboard, however, as that would require some rewiring. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be much appreciated!
  12. Hi guys, So I have a minor issue and was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows how to remedy it. I'm using a Commander Mini with 5 fans plugged into it (2x AF140 on front of case, 2x AF140 on H115i radiator, and 1x AF120 on rear of case). Every time I wake my PC from sleep, all five fans are at max speed, regardless of the profile set before it was put to sleep, and will stay at this speed. Every time I wake my PC, I need to go into Link and re-select my low-speed fan profile, though it still shows it's selected for the fans to re-enter a low-speed state. To add, this happened to me on Windows 7 too (now on 10) and on my old AMD build (now running Intel) so it seems like it's definitely a Commander Mini bug. Only thing I can think of is some sort of incompatibility between the 3-pin AF fans and the Commander? Maybe the service crashes on wake and doesn't restart until I select a profile? Currently on Link 4.7. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  13. I wonder, it's like there is a missing part already, cause if you look at the Application it looks like there's something missing at the GPU info at the HOME-tab - I would like if Link could show the load of the GPU also like it does with the CPU and like other applications like the Taskmanager succeeds with it, hope that could be added in a future version of Link?
  14. Hi Guys, I believe my good old PSU is having some issues and needs replacing after 7 years:) It served me well. Question is: I already have a H115iPro, linked to a USB port. If I buy a RM850i 1. Do I have to dedicate another USB slot on the Motherboard, 2. Is there a pass through setup I was unable to fathom from online manual 3. Assuming the 2 above are no, How??? Do I need a commander or some other snappily named and marketing approved gizmo or accessories. I am pretty sure I am not the only one. PS. I prefer not to have any LED's on, pulsing or dancing around except to show me the status of a module or system. I know, despite the horrandeous performance loss :laughing:
  15. Hi folks, I bought an RGB hub as I need it to connect an extra fan but it doesn't come with the cable to connect to the lighting node!? :confused: It seems nuts that this isn't included so it must be a mistake. How can I get a replacement cable?
  16. So I've noticed I can't control my H100i with the iCUE software. So I want to make a macro on my K95 to switch the profiles in LINK to the performance one. Is there a guide or something to show me how to do this? Just got the KB&M, still learning the software. Thanx.
  17. Hello, I'm new here. So, I set up my pc this week and I had a frustration with my RGB :/ Beside what my hardware info says Ive got 3 extra LL120 fans in my case, 5 total including the ones in the AIO ( 2LL 120). When I first turned on the pc everithing was working in rainbow mode, until I run the Icue software, then the RGB of 3 LL120 connected to the hub stopped working. Icue recognized my keybord, my h100i SE and its 2 LL fans (this fans RGB are connected to the AIO, not to the same hub as the other 3 LL), vengeance pro, my asus motherboard and my case (which is connected to the node pro if i'm not mistaken). I've tried a lot of things.. update bios and firmware, update windows, change the usb port in motherboard, uninstall and install icue like 10 times and the problem persist. When I unnistall Icue and restart my pc the rainbow effect comes back. I've tried using link aswell and then it does not recognize node pro, nor vengeance rgb nor the AIO and keybord. It just recognize my led stripe in the case and 1 fan (i dont know if it is node pro working or not) then i have the option to add more fans, when i do this i can control the 3 ll fans but not the rest. I don't know what to do anymore.. Sorry for my bad english (I'm brazilian). I will appreciate any help.
  18. I have corsair LL 120mm series fans 3pack with rbg lighting hub and Lighting Node PRO, 2x 140mm LL series fans and a 60cm rbg led lighting pro Expansion Kit. So can 120mm and 140 run at same hub? Do I need a commander pro? Thanks.
  19. Hello, What's going on with you Corsair? I have a Corsair K70 RGB, a Dark Core RGB and a H110i gtx and without any reason my computer start freezing every 1m and i'm only able to stop it when i kill the Corsair.Service.CpuldRemote process. I found some threads talking about it but no one from Corsair is giving feedback. Tried to work without iCue / Corsair but i was unable to save the profile to the hardware (i don't know why, after deleted the memory my keyboard/mouse can't fix the lights).
  20. problem : *I have 2 Corsair Platinum Airflow RGB (type 1) *they are connected by a cusom made splitter cable to the lighting port of commander mini. somehow they do not register/I am unable to chance their colour settings. *my new corsair keyboard (K95) and mouse (harpoon) also not register. any help welcome. Background : This has worked before. Brought pc away for updating GPU and waterloop, after it got back, colour set at something I did not select, not able to edit RGB settings, forgat what I did last time to do that. - link does now register all my temperatures a feature it did not before. (not sure what cables they connected to do that) -I checked the cables, they are connected right. -I have uninstalled my version of link and reinstalled the latest version, this has not resolved the issue but did remove both devices under the devices tab -corsair mini commander - corsair usb controller my system : OS : windows 7 pro (no I wont update to 10, I paid premium to not have to) MB : ASUS X99 WS-e/USB 3.1 CPU : intel i7 5960X (OC at 4.5Ghz) DDR : corsair dominator platinum 8x16GB 2800Mhz C14 (XMP settings) Ram cooler : corsair dominator airflow RGB GPU : Gygabyte 2080 ti XTREME waterforce OC System cooling : custom waterloop HDD : Samsung 850pro 1TB *wireless network adapter *adata card reader *ASrock e-sata to usb 3.1 *LG blue ray burner *corsair K95 RGB gaming keyboard *corsair harpoon RGB gaming mouse
  21. I've installed 8 HD120 fans in my case. (with commander pro) BUT I am having very hard time with some LED Errors. I can't control the LEDs with iCUE because when I use iCUE, the fans' LEDs get error. They SO OFTEN STOP, and i cant fix it with iCUE. Such symptoms still remain after reboot or format. (Sometimes, only the HALF of the fan LEDs have effects and the other half are just stopped.) I also used LINK but there are not any problems. It is just problem of iCUE. But I can't uninstall iCUE bacause there are so many fucntion and effects that are not included in LINK or MSI Mystic Light. I attached log file of iCUE. PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY
  22. Hi, Running Link (2.4.4948) With Commander 2 (2.06) Lighting Node (1.1.9) Cooling Node (1.2.11) AX760i (not showing any version) H100i (1.0.5) Hydro USB (2.0.0) I know the haswell CPU temp won't show up, but there is also significant amount of available information that Link doesn't pick up: Geforce GTX 650 - GPU Usage, Vid Usage, FB Usage and GPU voltage. My Samsung SSD and the Seagate HDD show temperatures, but although detected in the Options Devices screen, the Toshiba and Hitachi drives do not show any temperatures. Asus Motherboard temperature is not shown, though Asus will tell me both it and the CPU temperature as will other programs. Is this just a not supported issue or is there some configuration or software conflict I may be missing?
  23. I just recently finished my build. My case is the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA RGB Mid-Tower Newegg Edition-that comes with 4 LL120 RGB 120mm fans and a Lighting Node Pro pre-installed. When I booted up the computer the 4 fans were on and functioning on the rainbow setting. As soon as I installed iCUE the fan RGB's turned off although the fans still run. I tried using the LINK software to fix the problem but LINK shows that I don't have any devices in the options dropdown menu. Also, iCUE doesn't recognize the fans/lighting node pro. Do I have a faulty Lighting Node?
  24. Hello Corsair forum. I just recently got 2xll140 and 1xll120 to match the rest of my corsair setup. My keyboard (k95) and AiO (h115i plat) both shows up in the iCue software but the fans doesnt show up. Both the commandor pro and node is connected to sata power and the cables are connected to their proper destinations. The fans spins and light up, which indicates that they both recive power. Here is a picture where the USB is connected on my asus z370-g: here Heres a picture of someones elses setup but it looks like mine, except for the motherboard pictures and so on. here