• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I currently using 4x 16GB DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR5 (CMT64GX5M4B6600C32 ) on my Asus Z790-E. When my computer is going into S3 Sleep Mode and after i turn it on again, only 3 of the 4 ram will turn on the leds or also in most cases the color from only one ram will be not synced. This is not only effected only on the same ram, it rotates. When i go into iCue Software to the RAM Control Panel and only click on the DIMM Setup Configuration... ALL Ram LEDs are working again (also that one before was nmot working) Like i mentioned, i didnt made any settings, i only was moving from Lightning Effects to DIMM Setup and thats all Any one else with same experiences ? any solutions ? - Pictures are shown how LED lights power on after S3 Sleep - (Yellow, Yellow, White, Yellow) - Than as i startet icue sofware and moved to the DIMM configation panel - and than 4x yellow as i moved back from dimm config to dimm lightning effects
  2. Hey, I have an odd issue with my RGB fans. I'm not sure what else I can troubleshoot so I'm hoping someone could give some advice as to whats sort of happening here. The computer was pre-built, al I have done is take out a plain fan and replaced them with my corsair commander pro setup with iCue, which is two fans, and 4 LED strips (with the thing you need for that I forget the name) I have been using this Com. pro set up for several years as I bought it for my previous computer. I've had this new computer since Nov 2020 Now maybe about two years ago I started getting an intermittent issue with this fan, where one of the bottom right LEDs would flicker, and the 3-4 surrounding LEDs would flicker with it. It slowly got less intermittent and the only solution I could find was by going into the lighting profile and turning off that one LED, and it would stop the surrounding ones from flashing. Recently my fan has been like this: The 5/6 maybe? LEDs of the bottom right of the fan do not light up, and the bottom left one flickers intermittently, and it also flickers in random colours, not one related to any lighting profile. I thought LEDs weren't really prone to breaking? The LEDs also don't work even when theres no software running them (so not logged in, or software uninstalled) I've done the uninstall/reinstall ritual Unplug/replug Make sure its all clean and plugged in properly Made sure fans arent overworking reset hardware/firmware where possible made sure theres no conflicting software Temperatures are fine, everything else responds as it should. I was hoping someone here might have a couple more suggestions before I replace the fan. I've not really got the spare funds to be replacing components to risk being met with the same issue- although I know the fans are cheap, I just want to see if I can fix it before going down that route. Any ideas? I'm also not sure exactly what computer information you'd need that will help, so just ask and I will provide. The only changes I have made to the base build are: -Added com pro set up (which added a second fan) -Upgraded graphics card but the issue was present before this -Added a hard drive and a 2nd solid state, I did this as soon as I bought it, even before I installed my compro setup so this also doesnt match to when issues began -Added 16gb RAM (i bought identical pairs of 8 to the ones already in computer) issues happened before I added second pair of RAM
  3. Waited a very long time for Corsair to release the Scimitar in wireless form, just picked one up and realized the DPI light above the DPI toggle button only stays on for a few seconds after clicking the button. One of the best features of the wired Scimitar was the LED by the numkeys on the left that was always on and changed color depending on DPI profile. I could glance at the mouse and see what DPI profile it was on. That isn't possible with the wireless version as far as I can tell. Is there a way to force it to be on all the time? If not, is this a expected future feature or something that could be added?
  4. for some reason this morning my corsair strafe red led just won't work. when my pc turns on the red led are static which is what I usually have it as. But it none of my inputs are being registered and then the keyboard's red LEDs go into a wave pattern and won't work. I've tried unplugging it when my pc was on and off. Any suggestions? I can't access my pc basically.
  5. Hello, I recently noticed that 5 leds out of 8 on a corsair sp120 rgb elite fans are not lighting up. I bought the fan with my pc 4 months ago, and there are 3 of them, and the problem is only in one of them. The corsair icue software shows the leds are lighting up. I discovered that 5 leds are not lighting up. What should I do, how can I fix it without taking back to the store? Thanks.
  6. Hello, So since I'm on a dead end with both Corsair Support and my local webshop saying that my the Corsair HS80 RGB Wireless unit is faulty, I'm going to give the forum a try. I bought Corsair HS80 RGB Wireless earlier this year and is working great until now, but after some checks on the headset after an ICUE update the LED's seem off. What happens now if I do set my HS80 to white (hex value #FFFFFF) the color gets white at first, but after 1-2 seconds the LED's turn more yellow-ish, although all RGB channels are set to 100% with the hex value. Both my webshop and Corsair Support (yes I already raised a support ticket, tell me that this a hardware related issue, but still I'm certain that this is not the case and is more related to a firmware issue. I did with Corsair support the following: I did uninstall ICUE on my desktop completely with the instructions given. I did connect my headset through USB to my laptop and did a clean installation of the latest version of the ICUE software, but this also had no effect. While my headset was connected to the laptop, the same strange behavior is visible (first full white > changes in 1 second to warm white) I confirmed that effects like rainbow colors are showing the colors correctly and do not give the warm-ish white hue Some things I could not figure out yet: - How to factory reset the HS80? The procedure on the help page did not work for me. Now I'm curious are any of you also experiencing the same issue or is this looking to be a real hardware issue? Please see the link below to my Google Drive that is shared to see the issue happening with pictures and video's: HS80 incorrect LED behavior - pictures and video's I hope to hear from you!
  7. ho comprato da poco queste ventole Ventola AF Series AF120 LED (2018) bianca da 120 mm, confezione tripla, e ho un problema. Quando avvio alcuni giochi sul mio pc i led delle ventole si accendo e si spengono. Qualche consiglio per risolvere questo problema?
  8. I turned off my PSU because I was repositioning my PC and when I turned it back on afterwards my 4th LL fan was only lit in the middle. After I left my PC overnight, all the LEDs suddenly lit up again. But when I switched off the power supply again in the afternoon, I had the same problem again. *Pictures attached Has anyone had a similar problem or a suggested solution?
  9. Bonjour, j’ai fait l’acquisition d’un boitier corsair 4000D airflow il y a quelques mois. Depuis deux semaines maintenant le bouton d’allumage clignote quand le Pc est allumé, je n’ai aucun problème pour l’utiliser mais je me demande pourquoi elle se met à clignoter tandis qu’au debut il me semblait que la led restait fix. Si quelqu’un a une idée, elle est là bienvenue
  10. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  11. Hello, I bought a corsair hydro 100i platinium watercooling about a year and a half ago, until today everything was working fine. Only here, for a few days, the RGB of my pump no longer works, in fact only one red LED is on and all the others are off (see image) So I still have access to RGB customization on the ICUE software (see second image), but however I put the colors I want, nothing happens.. I repeat that this is only the case for my pump, I can still control the RGB of my fans very well, moreover my pump works well (except the RGB) I specify that all of my fans are from the corsair brand and that I use a Hub controller where they are all connected Here is the list of actions I took: Check all the connections of my watercooling disconnect and reconnect the connections of my watercooling try plugging my pump into another ARGB port (didn't work, it gave me a "CPU FAN" error) Update Icue Update my drivers If you have any suggestion to help me I would be very grateful ! 🙂
  12. Hallo zusammen, ich habe meine Hardware in das Gehäuse Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB mit 3x SP RGB ELITE-Lüfter. Bei dem einschalten leuchtet jedoch nur 1 Lüfter (angeschlossen an RGB-Anschluss 1) in standardmäßigem weiß. In der iCUE Software ist testweise gelb eingestellt. Die anderen 2 Lüfter leuchten gar nicht (angeschlossen an RGB-Anschluss 2 & 3). Alles sollte soweit mir Strom versorgt sein, alle Lüfter drehen auch normal. Der Arbeitsspeicher (ebenfalls von Corsair) übernimmt die Lichteinstellungen ohne Probleme. Hat hier jemand vielleicht eine Ahnung woran es liegen könnte? Vielen Dank schon mal! VG Eddo
  13. Fan/LED setup: Running (7) LL120's and (2) LL140's in an Obsidian 500d RGB case. H150i in front with (6) LL120's in push/pull, the other LL120 is in the back/top of the case for exhaust. Top of case has the (2) LL140's. The H150i is providing power to (3) LL120's in Push setup, the rest get power from Com Pro (custom fan curve for Pull fans). LED connections into (2) 6-port hubs, both connected to the Com Pro for lighting control. Also, fans are not on splitters for power or LED and I'm using iCue4 software with latest firmware. LED Issue: Fans and LED control work great (when all LED's are working), however I continue to have LED failures in the LL120 and LL140's. Since the LED's run in series, once a fan has a bad LED the rest of the fan can have issues along with fans downstream on the same hub. In January of this year I had (3) fans all have one or more LED's go out (1-LL120, 2-LL140's). They were past the 2-year warranty, therefore I purchased 3 new fans. Within the past week (4) additional LL120's have experience similar issues with LED failures. I've spent countless hours testing each fan using a dedicated hub and plugging into port 1, followed by running static Red, Green, and Blue profiles to troubleshoot. Sure enough, 4 separate LL fans have at least 1 LED out, some have several. These are NOT the new fans replaced earlier in the year, they are approximately 3.5 years old. Additional troubleshooting: I've been configuring different profiles and lighting layers in iCUE turning on/off certain LED's to possibly run the fans with fewer lights (trying to bypass the bad LED's). All the changes and custom configs didn't make a difference, the LED behavior and downstream impact remains. What's interesting, I created a custom "black" Scene on the Home tab using a static color profile of black (R0, G0, B0). The fans with LED issues either won't turn black, or the specific LED that's having issues changes to a random color. BTW, I've also swapped out Corsair's LED hubs (I have several after buying several 3-packs), the hubs haven't changed any behavior. And yes, when making physical connection changes I've powered down first, made connection changes, and powered on. Question: Is it normal to have frequent LED failures with the LL fans, especially after 3 - 3.5 years? After all the testing and verification of failures, I'm reluctant to purchase any more LL fan's. Any feedback on LED failure rates with the LL series fans would be great. For the price of the LL fans, buying 4 more to get the case looking as it way initially designed would be a gamble. Pics are of 3 different fans when testing. Thanks
  14. Greetings, for a few weeks now the LED of my headset microphone is turning off when the iCUE software recognizes the headset, although its still muted. Problem appears at start up and after each time Windows was locked. So i have to turn the microphone on and off to see I'm muted. headset is working fine, also tried to reinstall but that didn't help. Problem appeared after updating the software (as 4.29.203 for latest), but don't know the version from before the problem.
  15. I just bought the HS70 pro wireless and the led turns green when it's working, but when I open the software iCUE, the led turns off. The audio and microphone work fine.
  16. According to the manual, depending on the charge level of the battery, the LED indicator should be pulsing/blinking in different colors. In my case, it's only pulsing red when the battery is low. It doesn't seem to work in any other situation. Any idea what's the problem?
  17. I purchased my A200 a couple of weeks ago, all worked fine, at some point between the purchase and now the LED's have stopped working (only showing the white colour). Since owning I've done the following: BIOS update (and confirmed that the RGB is enabled in the BIOS). Updated iCUE Updated Windows 11 to the latest update. I've tried changing the LED settings in iCUE but no good. Any ideas?
  18. On my build, I have a lot of LEDs. Most of them are from Corsair, but some of them are from random internet vendors that sold something I liked the looks of. And on those RGB LED products, I've found that the blue LEDs fail first...and fail a lot. In my build, I have an RGB graphic card support bracket and an RGB motherboard connector. The blue LEDs on both of them have gone out, and so all the colors are off. Teal is green, purple is magenta, and so on. Corsair products are not immune to this either. My ST100 is now the same way. I'm not sure what it is, but blue LEDs are just not as robust as the rest of them. Anybody else have this problem?
  19. I have a K95 that is a few years old, and a couple of the leds have died. I can't figure out what kind of smd led these use to get a replacement, as I can't send it in under warranty at this point since it's too old and I've already repaired some broken switches myself. Can anyone point me to the right part? I can fix it if I could source the exact part but it's been near impossible to find an answer from the searching I've done.
  20. Hello, I bought the "Smart Lighting Strip Starter Kit", it comes with a AC Power Supply, but I would like to connect the "Smart Lighting Controller" directly to the Motherboard or PSU. Is it possible? The AC Power Supply output: 5V and 5A *PS: Sorry, english is not my main language.
  21. Anyone else running into an issue where the LEDs completely stopped working while in wireless mode? I can plug in the charging cable and the lights will turn on while the switch is off, but is will not light up when the USB is unplugged. I have had the headset for over a year and never had this issue until this week. I normally run the LEDs at very low brightness settings but i appreciate the LED on the mic lighting red when muted. now none of the LEDs work unless plugged in before turning on headset. just wondering if this is something that i should RMA or if it might be eligible or if there is a fix for it. Thanks!
  22. Bonjour, Quand mon casque virtuoso SE s'allume, la led de mon micro clignote puis s'eteint. Je ne vois donc pas le voyant vert de mon micro pour me dire qu'il est allumé. Ce problème intervient sur les deux type de connexion. J'avais penser à le réinitialiser pour voir si ça marche mais je ne trouve pas de petit bouton et rien sur icue. Le firmware est à jour. Si vous trouver une solution ce serait super ! Merci !
  23. I recently noticed that half of my LED strips are no longer lit. The only thing I have changed is adding a sensor panel to my PC, but that just uses one of the RGB headers and not linked to any of the Corsair accessories. I'm not sure if the strips had stopped lighting before or after installing the panel anyway. I've attached a diagram of how my Corsair products are laid out, as well as two images for proof that they used to work and now don't. The strips are laid out in a daisy chain of 250 > 450 > 250, and labelled on the Commander Pro as 6 Led Strips. I have connected them individually to make sure the LED's themselves haven't just died and they all work fine. Another problem I have is that for some reason my 2 LL120's only light up white, not with the colour set in iCUE. Although the LL120's aren't actually visible in iCUE. Any ideas on what may have caused this problem, and what the solution is? Even if it means purchasing a different controller/hub?
  24. Hi, I recently bought the Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless Champion Series, and I have a question : Is there a way to trigger the display of the multi-functionnal LED (just under the wheel) in order to check the battery level ? Because it always disappear after like 3 seconds after a connection/disconnection of the cable. And the LED was not blinking red when the battery was low (or it was blinking but if it's displaying 3 seconds once I don't see the point of this function). Thanks
  25. Bonsoir, la led du bouton d'alimentation est éteinte, bien que le PC soit allumé et fonctionne correctement. Elle a commencé à faiblir et clignoter très faiblement puis s'est éteinte. J'ai vérifié les branchements, le logiciel iCUE, rien n'y change 😅 je suppose donc qu'elle est morte, ou pas assez de jus? (je ne pense pas que ça soit le problème, j'ai une alim' qui fait 550W, une RX 5500 XT, un R5 5600X, 5 ventilos, un clavier, tapis de souris, casque, souris (le tout avec RGB), une manette Xbox Series, un HDD externe, deux SSDs et un NVMe constamment branchés, donc oui je ne pense pas que l'alimentations soit le problème). Le bouton en lui-même fonctionne parfaitement, c'est juste la led. Merci pour votre aide!