• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. I just bought a Vengeance K70 at my local Salute Army store. As I live in Switzerland, it has a Swiss QWERTY layout. However, I am used to the QWERTY US layout. Does anyone know how I can order a QWERTY US keycap set for this (great) keyboard ?
  2. I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and was looking to purchase some keycaps since it had one missing when purchased. (Couldn't pass up 100$ off for the keyboard simply since its missing 1 keycap. My question, what is the difference between the PBT double-shot pro and the PBT double-shot?? My keyboard is listed under the secondary one but when I look at the price of that keycap set its $50 instead of $30 for the double shot pro. I couldn't seem to find any mentions anywhere that specifically mentions any difference and its confusing that the "pro" keycaps are the ones that are cheaper. Would the Pro ones work on my keyboard even though its not specifically listed or is there something special with the other ones??
  3. Ich bin auf der suche nach einem vollständigen Keycap-Satz für das K70 Keyboard. Ich habe bereits ein Ticket geöffnet, aber werde einfach ignoriert (# 6799727)... Weiß jemand wo man die Keycaps sonst bekommt? EDIT: Antwort erhalten <3
  4. Hola! Me gustaría saber como puedo conseguir una tecla de remplazo de mi teclado Corsair K55 (versión ES) ya que me puse en contacto con soporte Corsair y solo me decían que tenían la versión (UA) y (UK), la verdad que necesitaría la tecla MAYÚS derecha del teclado versión ES de España, como puedo o donde conseguirlo. Gracias
  5. I recently (3-4 months ago) got the k95 platinum and am not very impressed with the rgb for a $200 top of the line keyboard, the lighting behind the keys are poor without any backplate lighting and the back light at the back of keyboard can’t even be seen from sitting angle. I recently got hyper x pudding keycaps to try to brighten things up which it did but not much, if I could just get the rgb to be a little bit brighter to fill in those keycaps it would be great! Any ideas (I already have brightness mode on highest btw) Don’t make fun of me for crying about rgb but if I pay $200 for it imma use it!
  6. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find "Pudding" Double-Shot PBT keycaps for UK and EU layouts... it is. Whilst many products online state they are in the ISO format, they are in fact ANSI only. Then I noticed Corsair sold replacement keycap sets already for their keyboards, so I am requesting if they would consider making pudding keycaps as well.
  7. I was looking at reviews of the corsair PBT keycaps for my K68 and noticed one of them said it isn't compatible with the k68. Could someone from corsair clarify whether they are compatible or not as there is nothing on the page specifying which keyboards the PBT keycaps work on.
  8. Hi im a new owner to a k95 rgb platinum with this nice and shiny metal optic. It works solid as for the two days i used it. The only problem i have is that i would like to have keycaps with a german layout. I tried searching them online but all i found were the doubleshot pbt uk/us ones. There is a qwertz version of the rgb 95 to buy. So I thought there would be keycaps to purchase easily. Can somebody tell me where to get the qwertz doubleshot pbt keycaps? Thx in advance