• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello everyone, so I am considering purchasing the "Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler" I have some questions. First, my current fans in my case are Corsair HD120 fans, will the fans that come with the new CPU cooler work along with my HD120 fans or will I have to have all my fans matching? Next, my current RGB connections are all connected to my Commander pro can the new fans that come with the cooler connect to the commander pro or do they need to connect directly to the motherboard? Next, What does the Liquid mean? Do I need to have a full liquid cooling set up for this to work? also, will this cooler work along with my current CPU? which is an Intel I7 7700 Thank you for your help!
  2. Hello everyone, so I am considering purchasing the "Hydro Series™ H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler" I have some questions. First, my current fans in my case are Corsair HD120 fans, will the fans that come with the new CPU cooler work along with my HD120 fans or will I have to have all my fans matching? Next, my current RGB connections are all connected to my Commander pro can the new fans that come with the cooler connect to the commander pro or do they need to connect directly to the motherboard? Next, What does the Liquid mean? Do I need to have a full liquid cooling set up for this to work? also, will this cooler work along with my current CPU? which is an Intel I7 7700 Thank you for your help!
  3. Having searched an read much of what has gone before I think this warrants a new thread due to the setup: Issue: I can only get RGB lighting from Fan 1 (of 3) when connected to the RGB hub. I have tried all 3 fans in port 1 and they all get RGB in that pot but only that fan. ALL FANS SPIN UP. I have connected the following: 3 HD120 fans into the RGB hub with 3 pin cables and 4 pin cables on the CoPro RGB hub into LED 2 on CoPro CoPro detected in iCue and I setup 3 HD120s on Lighting Channel 2 with raindow effect CoPro did a firmware update too so i completed this before setting up the fans in iCue. Both RGB Hub and CoPro are on their own single sata cable from the brand new corsair 750w PSU Testing: All fans spin All fans RGB work in port 1 on the RGB hub (no RGB from other fans I have re ordered the fans on the RGB hub connecting in ports 1 2 3 but only port 1 will work for RGB. Prior to the CoPro introduction, fans all worked correctly using the RGB hub and the HD lighting controller. iCue up to date CoPro Firmware up to date What have I done wrong? All fans work (if in port 1 on the RGB hub) so it must be a connection or software issue. I note that in icue all 3 fans display but only one is achieving 12v the rest are much lower.
  4. Hi there! Is there a way to have the RGB of a third ML120 fan synchronize with the other 2 fans from the H100i Platinum AIO CPU cooler? The Situation: I have a new setup in a Spec-Omega RGB case. I'm using an H100i Platinum cooler and have bought an addition HD120 fan and a ML120 fan. I am using iCUE to synch all the RGB The Plan: have three HD120 fans in the rear and top of the case on the same RGB channel have the two ML120 fans that come with the H100i cooler on the front of the case with a third additional fan below them all on the same channel The Problem: The case only comes with one hub and lightning node pro This means there is only one spare channel in iCUE for ALL the fans which aren't associated with a peripheral (the other channel is used by the spec omega's front LEDs) Having two types of fans on one channel means I have to set them ALL to HD120s in iCUE which makes the third ML120 look strange next to the two from the cooler. What's the most cost-efficient way to just get the front three fans to match each other? I don't really want to splurge on a commander pro. I was wondering if it was possible to get a splitter for the RGB channels of the H100i platinum fans and just slap the third ML120 into so it becomes part of the H100i RGB channel (almost like an H150i but with a shorter radiator). Or perhaps a hub can be used for them?
  5. Hello All. I just built a new computer, specs seen in my profile. I am using the Corsair H150i Pro AIO for my CPU. I replaced the rear 140mm fan that came with my case with a Corsair HD140. I plugged the AIO into the AIO header on my mobo, and the HD140 into the CPU Fan header so I wouldn't get the error. I couldn't use the RGB on the HD140 yet because I didn't have the controller. So, I ended up buying 3xHD120s to replace the stock fans on the H150i, and these came with a controller. So I set up the hub/controller (120s slots 1-3 and 140 slot 4). The RGB on the 3 120s works, but the 140 does not. I am in contact with Corsair to hopefully get this replaced. Now to the point of my post. I decided to get the commander pro so I could have some more control over the fans and LEDs. Right now, the 3 hd120 radiator fans are plugged into the H150. The H150 is plugged into the mobo via usb2 and aio. When the commander gets to me on Friday, I have no idea where I should move all of the cables. Do I plug the AIO fans into the commander? And the HD140? And what about the USB2 from the H150i that's going to the mobo? Do I plug that into the commander? And when I take the HD140 out of the CPU Fan header, should I take the H150i cable from the AIO header and put it in the CPU fan header so I don't get the error? Thanks in advance for your assistance!
  6. I've installed 8 HD120 fans in my case. (with commander pro) BUT I am having very hard time with some LED Errors. I can't control the LEDs with iCUE because when I use iCUE, the fans' LEDs get error. They SO OFTEN STOP, and i cant fix it with iCUE. Such symptoms still remain after reboot or format. (Sometimes, only the HALF of the fan LEDs have effects and the other half are just stopped.) I also used LINK but there are not any problems. It is just problem of iCUE. But I can't uninstall iCUE bacause there are so many fucntion and effects that are not included in LINK or MSI Mystic Light. I attached log file of iCUE. PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY
  7. Bonjour, Voilà j'ai acheté un commander pro ainsi que 5 fan HD120 et le hub pour le RGB. J'ai tout connecté dans le bon ordre. Mais le corsair ICUE n'allume q'un ventilateur et laisse les autres éteint. Pourtant je les est bien branché des port 1 à 5, et je lui est dit qu'il y en avait 5 et que cela était des HD120. J'ai testé et tout les ventilateurs fonctionnent individuellement mais uniquement sur le port 1. J'ai tout essayé ! Est-ce possible que le hub pour fan soit défectueux ?:(: Merci de votre aide