• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. i turned my psu off and then back on again, and i have these lines at the bottom of my lcd, is it broken?
  2. Hey all, When I did my new build I wanted to be able to fully use iCue to controll everything, so I went with corsair fans and corsair AIO. I seem to now be having an issue with one of the fans that the AIO came with. For some reason, the all my fans rgb work except one. The fan is spinning, but when you go to detect rgb in the icue software, it says the RGB port that the fan is occupying is empty. I disconnected and reconnected everything. Restarted computer. Made sure iCue was up to date (although I believe this occured after the last update). Anybody else experience this issue. Performance wise I am fine because the fan is still running and I can control its speeds in iCue, its just that the RGB doesn't even seem to be registering. Thanks for any help in advance!
  3. Bonjour, Je vous contacte aujourd'hui car j'ai un problème avec mon refroidissement par eau. En allumant mon pc un matin, les ventilos clignotaient en rouge et lorsque j'ai voulu changer la couleur dans icue j'ai eu ce message "Votre périphérique n'est pas bien détecté dans ICUE. Veuillez contacter l'assistance..." j'ai donc essayé de réinstaller le logiciel, de le réparer, de tout mettre à jour, débrancher puis rebrancher mon water cooling ainsi que mes ventilos mais ca ne marche toujours pas... A chaque fois que je relance mon pc le même message apparaît dans icue, mes ventilos et ma pompe tournent mais ils clignotent en rouge sans arrêt et je ne peux rien contrôler sur icue a part les barrettes de ram qui marchent correctement. Mon refroidissement par eau est détecté en tant que "Appareil inconnu" j'espère que vous allez trouver rapidement une solution a mon problème car cela fais des semaines que ca dure. Merci. Mathias.
  4. Hello, I've gone through the forums and did my updates to my system and everything but I'm getting a pump failure warning. I also cleaned out my pc and continue to get the error. When I updated my icue it said pump failure and shut me down. I'm unsure what my temps should be on my pc, and am unsure how to tell if the pump is truly failing or if it is some other issue. sorry I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc hardware. If ya'll could help me figure out if I need to replace this I'd be very grateful. my build: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE, 240mm Radiator, Liquid CPU Cooler, White, CW-9060050-WW LGA 1700 Compatible Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC Video Card Case Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (white) Power Supply Corsair RMX White Series (2018), RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply - White Case Fan Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack Current temps rtx 3080 Fan #3 137.8 F Fan #2 129.2 Fan #1 118.4 AMD Ryzen 84F h100i Pump 0 RPM h100i temp -35.7F All 5 fans are around 2250-2350 rpm Going to shut off the pc now and hope I can boot it up without error next time.
  5. I have an H100i radiator that was connected to the controller that came with it and it worked fine. I added two LL140 and one LL120 fans to the case. I was told Corsair is incompatible with their own products and I need to buy a Commander Core XT if I wanted to use my LL series fans, I have that installed and now it seems the H100i is incompatible with the Commander Core XT as I can't find a way to plug in the cable from the pump head that sits on top on the CPU that goes to a proprietary slot on the controller that came with the radiator. The H100i radiator head flashes red and does not work over heating the CPU. Right now I have to use the old controller that came with the radiator and I connect the USB cord from that to the USB extension on the Commander Core XT. I certainly hope there is a better way of getting all these products from the same company to work together. What is the recommended way to connect the products?
  6. I'm still currently using an H100i from many years ago, stock fans are running fine. Pump is reading at ~2250 rpm and I have tried all fan speed ranges. My CPU seems to be at 90 degrees all the time under load (70-90 idle). When it is under load, the coolant temperature reaches up to 75 C (lol). What are the potential causes of this? Is the cooler failing now even though the pump shows function in software?
  7. I try to put some GIF in ICUE and they display on the ELITE lcd succefully. However there are only 2 GIFs I can add into the configuration. My question is, 2 GIFs is the max. quantity?
  8. Hello, I bought a corsair hydro 100i platinium watercooling about a year and a half ago, until today everything was working fine. Only here, for a few days, the RGB of my pump no longer works, in fact only one red LED is on and all the others are off (see image) So I still have access to RGB customization on the ICUE software (see second image), but however I put the colors I want, nothing happens.. I repeat that this is only the case for my pump, I can still control the RGB of my fans very well, moreover my pump works well (except the RGB) I specify that all of my fans are from the corsair brand and that I use a Hub controller where they are all connected Here is the list of actions I took: Check all the connections of my watercooling disconnect and reconnect the connections of my watercooling try plugging my pump into another ARGB port (didn't work, it gave me a "CPU FAN" error) Update Icue Update my drivers If you have any suggestion to help me I would be very grateful ! 🙂
  9. Hi there, Up untill the past day or 2 my H100i appeared fine and working within icue. However it no longer shows up and my fans are at 100% and no RBG shows around the edge of it. All my other Corsair products appear fine. I came across another thread that about using USBDView to determine if it's still connected, and i can verify that it is and appears there. I have tried restarting the service too, and no success. Would anyone know any solutions? Many thanks!
  10. Hi, Im a new member , i hope somebody can help me with these questions. im building a pc on H5 Flow which will have 6 fan slots. 1. I have already bought the LL120 x 3 Fan kit which I installed at the front and bottom for air intake 2. I plan to have the AIO H100i (come with 2 ML120) Rad install on the top for Cpu cooling. 3. Now i have 1 slot left at the back for air exhaust. The thing is i cannot get LL120 single pack for the area that i live. I can only get the ML120. My question is can get them to work in-sync together ? And should I connect all of them to the Node Pro for Icue controlling ? This is my first build with the Corsair Fan. And apologies if i posted in the wrong group or if this question has been answered somewhere (i did search around in this forum for similar issues) thanks !
  11. I purchased the Corsair H100i Elite on Amazon through the Corsair Store. The photos of the H100i Elite on Amazon says it also includes the controller, the controller image says its a Commander Core (not XT) but the image is the same as the Commander Core XT with 2 temp sensors and a RGB lighting connection on one end along with a ID connection. Ok so now I'll have 2 of the same controllers, no big deal I'll find use for it. When I opened the H100i Elite it is a different controller & not the one shown in the photo on Amazon. It does not have a 3 pin RGB strip lighting connection, it has 6 fan connections, 6 4 pin RGB fan lighting connections and a temp sensor connection, and at one end there is a 22 pin connection for the ribbon cable that runs from the pump. So now I have strip lighting run in my case (which is a 3 pin connection) and no where to plug it in. My radiator fans & pump will light up, but not my light strips. The RGB on the controller is 4 pin so I can't use it . Anyone know how to make the connections so I can use iCUE? Hope someone has an answer. I have a feeling I might not be able to use my light strips.
  12. Just received my Corsair H100i. When I purchased it said will fit different type sockets including a LGA1700, my cpu is a i7-12700K. It's rectangle 35mm (W) x 40mm (L) not square like most that are 35mm x 35mm. The paste on the pump it 35mm x 35mm. A few questions: 1. Will the paste coverage be ok on my cpu or is it best to remove and reapply new paste? There was no tube of paste in the box and no information which is par for the course with Corsair. I'm not overclocking so higher temps won't come into play. Which paste would be best for this Corsair product? 2. Does that little bit of overhang 2.5 mm each side make all that much difference? 3. The hardware bags are labeled but one puzzles me, it says TR4 Retention P/N: 75-004524, Can anyone tell me what its for? Thanks for reading...
  13. Bonjour, Pour mon premier ordinateur je me suis acquis d'un Watercooling h100i elite capellix et d'un boitier corsair 4000x et un 1 ventilateur cosair sp 120 en plus. Je voudrais me renseigner concernant le raccordement de tout ce beau matériel. Dans le 4000 x il y a un Lighting Node CORE inclus et dans la boite du watercooling un iCUE Commander CORE inclus. Je voudrais savoir comment raccorder tout mes ventilateur du boitiers (6 au total avec ceux watercooling) pour qu'ils soient synchronisé. Dois-je retirer le Lighting Node CORE du 4000x et tout brancher sur le iCUE Commander CORE du watercooling ? Ou connecter le Lighting Node CORE du 4000x sur le iCUE Commander CORE du watercooling ? S'il y a plusieurs possibilités j'aimerais en connaîtres les avantages et les défauts. Merci. Cordiallement.
  14. rayearth

H100i

Any intent of adding support for H100i to iCUE. It is to much to ask?
  15. Everything was working perfectly fine yesterday but when I logged onto my PC this morning iCUE was not detecting my cooler even though it is still detected in windows. I have exhausted every available option I could find at this point and I am struggling to figure out how to solve it. I have updated iCUE (I was on 4.15.153 but now on the most recent version, auto updates were turned off.), I have downgraded version, I have done a fresh install of iCUE removing everything from appdata and regedit, I have swapped cables in my PC, i have unplugged and plugged them back in, unplugged the PSU for two mins, removed the device and then done a hardware scan whilst iCUE was open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the device. HWInfo Corsair link setting is turned off, I have removed ASUS aura, I have reinstalled it. I don't know what else to do at this point. I have no recent software or physical installs on/in my PC. Specs: Win10 Home CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3600 MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 I know it's possible to flash the firmware using the hex file but I don't have it on my computer and I am still waiting to hear back from Corsair support for that. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  16. I bought this prebuilt from Corsair around the end of May of 2021. It is the Vengeance a7200 Gaming PC. One of the fans on the cooler keeps turning of and on. It also vibrates a lot and I can feel it when I put my hand against the pc. On iCUE, it says fan #1 has 0 rpm and then goes to 300 rpm every second. Meanwhile the other fan stays at a consistent number. Is there anything I can do?
  17. Hello; I bought the Icue H100i Elite Capellix and it worked fine for few days. But suddenly, i lost control of it in the Icue app. It shows unknown device, even that it knows that it's a cooler, and it keeps working. When i force an update, it shows up for a second then disappears. I tried every possible solutions: Reinstalled driver Reinstalled ICUE Force firmware update Change USB port in the MB Reconnect all cables reinstalled the whole OS Deleted device Changed SATA cable and connected directly to the PSU … I had to contact Amazon and asked for an exchange, when i installed it, it worked fine, till the Icue forced me to update and then i lost control of the commander again. That's when i knew it was the Firmware problem. I searched for hours looking for a previous firmware, but no luck. The problem comes from the v 2.6.201 Can you send me a previous firmware to fix my problem. Thank you in advance. PS: Sorry for my bad English, it's my 4th language.
  18. Corsair iCUE H100i Elite LCD (CW-9060061-WW) Ich habe nach dem Spielen eine Warnmeldung: „Pumpenfehler“ Bitte wenden Sie sich an den Support bekommen! Seitdem ich den PC (Intel Core i7-12700KF) neu gestartet habe, ist diese Meldung nicht mehr gekommen – mir ist aber aufgefallen, dass die Temperaturanzeige seitdem nicht mehr über 38C geht? Soll man noch zuwarten oder ist das schon ein Fall für einen „Garantieanspruch“!? Die Wasserkühlung ist ca. 1 Woche alt.
  19. Hello, I have a h100i and I am using the commander core that came with it to control all my fans. I got 2x ml140 on the radiator and 4x sp120 as case fans. The rgb controlling is working really well but the fan speed isn't. The sp120s doesn't change fan speed, even with fixed rpm. Only the ml140s on the radiator. Please help me fix this issue before the noise from the sp120s has killed my ears. Thanks in advance!
  20. I recently rebuilt my PC replacing the motherboard, CPU, CPU cooler power supply, and fans. However when I booted up my PC iCUE was not detecting my h100i Elite Capellix cooler. The h100i was just showing as Unkown device. The h100i pump runs and functions but the LED lights dim in reythmic increments (about every 1 to 2 seconds then brightens for the same amount of time). My Commander CORE shows up on my PCs Device Manger but the h100i does not. I followed the steps listed in the "What to do when your Elite Capellix liquid CPU cooler is not detected by iCUE" Help Section. Some of the troubleshooting I have tried is: -Plugging the USB into a different header on my motherboard and making sure it was fully inserted. -I made sure that the cable from my Elite Capellix is fully and correctly plugged in to my Commander Core -I have Uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE -I have triple checked to make sure all cables are plugged in It is possible that I may have missed some software incompatibilities however I am pretty sure I tried all the ones listed in the Corsair Help section. If anyone has other suggestions I would love to hear them. I am currently running iCUE version v4.18.209 I believe. The following is a list of my PC components: -iCUE h100I Elite Capellix liquid cooler -MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon WiFi Gaming Motherboard -i7-11700k intel CPU -Corsair RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply -Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB RAM - 4x Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB fans
  21. Hi, I am getting very high liquid cooling pump temps on my h100i (brand new machine). Sometimes it has exceeded 60 degrees Celsius and caused iCue to throw up warnings. My full system specs are at the bottom. Room temp - 28 degrees Celsius Idle temps: Pump/cooler - 35-40 degrees CPU - 39 degrees GPU - 37-40 degrees Gaming temps under load: Pump/cooler - 60 degrees or more (VERY HOT!) CPU - 70-78 degrees (normal) GPU - 77-80 degrees (somewhat normal for a 3080ti) Full system specs Case: Corsair 280x w/RGB fans 2 front intake fans 2 floor intake fans (ML120’s) H100i liquid cooler (2x exhaust fans) Full clearance under the case for max air flow ( on a wheeled open bottom PC stand) Corsair RM 850 gold PSU CPU - intel i7 11700 RAM - Vengeance Pro DDR4 @3200 GC - ROG STRIX 3080ti OC 12GB Samsung EVO PRO 980 m.2 nvme M/B Gigabyte z590m Gaming X Any help why my liquid cooler is boiling would be much appreciated. All components are brand new and the case has good ventilation. Playing with fan curves and settings doesn’t make much difference. Thanks in advance for any help/opinions/advice. Cheers Dean
  22. Hello there, After installing my new ICUE H100i Elite Capellix I noticed only the LED on the pump was lighting up. I thought that it was weird that the fans didn't light up but I went to the ICUE application hoping it was a setting I needed to adjust. After learning how to use the ICUE application, I did the "Lighting Wizard 4-Pin Setup" and to my surprise no fans were detected. Luckily I had another fan handy and tried to use it through the controller that came in the box with the H100i, and it worked! The fan was detected and I was able to use all the controls including the LED controls. So that leads me to believe that something is wrong with the LED's on the fan it came with. So to recap here is everything I tried: 1) Using a different fan 2) Uninstalling IQUE and reinstalling 3) Using an older version of ICUE 4) Plugging only one fan in at a time 5) Using a previous version of windows 6) Disabling ANYTHING that could be effecting/monitoring the fans 7) Switching around the order of which the fans are plugged into the controller To my knowledge I installed everything correctly considering the fact that I used the video on how to install it from Corsair's website. It's super frustrating and sad that I've had nothing but problems when it comes to Corsair's LEDs. I had a three pack of Corsair fans a few years ago and it was the worst thing ever. My PC is almost ready for a full rebuild and I was going to go full Corsair but if I can't get these LED lights to work I might as well but from elsewhere. There are a ton of good products out that the LED's actually work on them. The worst part about the whole thing is that I've been trying to fix it for hours now and I feel as if I've done everything humanly possible and it still fails to work properly. If anyone has a solution to this or has a faced a similar problem please help me! Also, something I forgot to mention... When in BIOS no fans that are plugged into the controller are detected. Just the pump shows up under BIOS but in the ICUE software I can see all fans that are plugged in. Could it be a problem with USB that's plugged into the motherboard from the controller itself? So confused and lost here, Ill add some pictures if that helps, thanks for reading if you made it this far!
  23. Bonjour, Je viens ici pour espérer trouver des réponses à mes problèmes car là je suis perdu. En effet, il y a moins d'un an j'ai fait l'acquisition d'un watercooling Corsair H100i elite capellix livré avec son commander pro. Je l'ai monté et je n'ai jamais eu de soucis jusque là. Or, depuis 2 jours j'ai remarqué que les lumières RGB de la pompe du watercooling et de mes ventilateurs ne fonctionnaient plus. Pire encore, la pompe ne marchait carrément plus et 2 de mes ventilateurs ne tournaient plus. Ayant bien suivi comment brancher le Commander Pro voici comment j'ai fait jusqu'alors : Sur le Commander Pro il y a : 5 ventilateurs : 3 ventilateurs de 3 pins et 2 ventilateurs de 4 pins (ce sont ceux de 4 pins qui ne tournent plus) + leur câble RGB. Le branchement de la pompe du watercooling. Le Commander Pro est lui branché en SATA sur mon alim pour l'alimentation et en usb avec son câble intégré directement sur ma carte mère. J'ai tout essayé pour arranger la situation. J'ai changé de branchement SATA, de branchement sur la carte mère, regardé dans le BIOS si la pompe était bien reconnue : rien. J'ai supprimé totalement iCUE y compris dans les clés de registre et je l'ai réinstallé : rien. J'ai essayé de prendre le câble d'un des ventilateurs 4 pins qui ne tourne plus sur le Commander Pro pour le brancher sur la carte mère : il fonctionne normalement cette fois si. J'en ai donc déduis que c'était bien le Commander Pro qui ne fonctionnait plus et je ne sais plus quoi faire là. Le plus étrange c'est que les 3 ventilateurs 3 pins eux fonctionnent sans soucis, sans RGB bien sûr, mais ils tournent. Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une piste sur ce qu'il se passe ? Est-ce que j'ai bien raison et c'est le Commander Pro qui fait n'importe quoi ou c'est mon PC qui a totalement déréglé le tout...? Même si j'ai des doutes sur la 2ème option vu que j'ai absolument tout supprimé pour réinstaller et rien n'y fait. Merci d'avance !
  24. good afternoon I can't set up a new watercooling that was sent to me by RMA. it throws me error in the pump. contact support
  25. Hi everyone, First time build and first time using Corsair products together. I currently have 7x QL120 fans that will be going into a O11D Mini case. I also have a 240mm H100i AIO that I have fitted another 2 QL120 fans to instead of the standard ones that come with it. I have purchased a Commander Pro unit, then a couple of the LED Fan HUBs. I have also bought a few Fan Y-Splitter Cables for connecting these together. My issue is that I have completely no clue how these should be connected together in order to make the best use out of the RGB, and if anyone could recommend or explain how best to connect these it would be really appreciated. I have seen a few other posts about this and a few diagrams, but just wanted to see if anyone had any better information on how to make sure they are connected in the right order. Also, I wasn't sure how many headers that I would need so as to get the power to all of these, and if I need to buy any additional splitters for 9 fans? Thanks in advance to anyone who has been able to help with this. :biggrin: