• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Corsair 1000D Build. (very slow) Hello everyone, I am fairly new to the PC build world. I have built a total of 5 basic Computers for gaming. Utilizing air cooled and AIO methods for CPU cooling. I want to try my hand at custom loop water cooling. So, in true fashion to me I went with the probably one of the most daunting cases and plans one could go with on their first attempt, Yup, that's me! I don't dip my toes. I jump straight in, headfirst, right into the deep end... Sitting in my room (battle station) I have my newly acquired 1000D. What a huge box! I received my first order of Icue Link QX120mm fans. I plan on reusing my current hardware and then utilizing the ITX mount as a standalone gaming PC. Which will all be new. I stream and my goal I to have a dual PC setup. One for gaming/editing and one for everything else. The plan is to have 2 separate water loops. One for each. I am not sure which way will be the best way to lay this out. My original thought was to utilize the front as an intake for the 2 480mm rads for the more demanding gaming pc to get the freshest air possible. And the top exhaust for the stream pc. RGB will run from the ATX board and the fan and pump controls from the ITX board. Intake fans at the bottom and 2 exhaust out the rear. Still thinking about adding the 240 Rad at the rear. I chose the Link fans to minimize the amount cable managing that will take place. The end goal is to have a total of 36 120mm fans in this. I thought the link fans would make easy installation of this but I'm learning that connecting all of this will make for software nightmares.... I really hope some way, somehow, I can make all of this work. 36 fans and 2 pumps will be the hardest part. Not to mention all of the RGB that will be three as well... I'm up for a good challenge though. I'm a welder/fabricator by trade. I'm pretty handy when it comes to pipe fitting as well. If anyone has any insight or ideas, I'd love to hear them. Note: I'm particularly doing my best to stick to corsair to keep it all under one eco system for ease of use. I'll add photos of thebuild along the way. Just know it's going to be a slow process.
  2. Play, work, and live elevated on one of the thinnest, fastest, high-performance low profile mechanical keyboards ever, the CORSAIR K100 AIR! With an unbelievably thin design at just 11mm at it's slimmest point, CHERRY MX Ultra Low Profile keyswitches, and hyper-fast wireless connectivity this keyboard delivers outstanding performance for boosting your gameplay or productivity. Here are some quick highlights: Cherry MX Ultra Low Profile Mechanical Keyswitches offer an incredibly short 0.8mm actuation distance with a tactile bump for ultra-responsive gaming and typing Dedicated Media Keys, a multi-functional Aluminum Volume Roller, and 4 Macro Keys are all fully programmable to perform complex macros, custom actions, or convenient shortcuts to maximize your productivity and gaming potential Connect wirelessly with sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS and Bluetooth®, with secure AES 128-bit encryption Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software unlocks dynamic wireless RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What is the battery life? A: Up to 200 hours of wireless battery life, so you can play and work for days! Q: Is this keyboard compatible with consoles? A: Yes! This keyboard is compatible with XBOX and PlayStation 5. Q: What material is the frame? A: A sleek brushed aluminum frame makes the K100 AIR the stylish centerpiece of you entire desktop and workspace.
  3. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  4. Hey everyone, We are super excited to announce a very first to monitors... a bendable ultrawide gaming display, the XENEON FLEX 🖥️! Featuring revolutionary bendable OLED technology engineered by LG Display, this versatile monitor is an absolute game changer, allowing you to adjust its curve from completely flat to an immersive 800R to tailor to you. Check out the specs and details below! 🤩 To learn more about the CORSAIR XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think below! We're ecstatic about the feedback for this one. 🥳
  5. Ever wondered how it would be to have a mouse pad large enough to fit your whole desk? Now you can with our MM700 RGB 3XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad / Desk Mat! Cover your entire desk with a large RGB gaming mouse pad / desk pad with ample room for your peripherals, surrounded by 360° of three-zone dynamic RGB lighting. Here are a few quick highlights: With a massive 1,220mm x 610mm (48” x 24”) surface area, the MM700 RGB 3XL covers your entire desk with a comfortable cloth surface for your mouse, keyboard, and much more A glide-enhanced solid black woven textile surface, 4mm-thick plush rubber, and an anti-skid base combine for the durable construction to last through years of gaming Unlock advanced RGB lighting control through CORSAIR iCUE software, and synchronize your lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices throughout your setup Cycle through twelve onboard RGB lighting profiles at the push of a button, for immediate lighting as soon as you plug in Click HERE for more information. We've included a quick FAQ below: Q: Are there any USB Ports? A: Yup! Two conveniently located USB ports provide easy connections for additional peripherals such as a CORSAIR headset or mouse. Q: Is the USB Type-C cable detachable? A: Yes, easily connect to a PC or power source via a detachable, reversible USB Type-C cable. Q: Will the mouse pad slide around my desk? A: Don't worry! The anti-skid textured rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely in place, even during the most intense gaming sessions.
  6. Hi. I have been wondering lately what is best to set in games that allow you to choose the sound output. For example, will I get better sound by setting headphones, or surround such as 5.1 or 7.1 within the game? I have 7.1 virtual surround turned on and was thinking it is best to set to headphones and then allow the driver to up mix, is that right? Thanks.
  7. Okay, I'll try this again, Does anyone know a way to make this Nightsabre work in 8k HZ wired mode with this recent update, I was hoping it was fixed and I got it replaced recently, and still won't work in 8k HZ but It keeps getting stuck in 2k.
  8. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  9. It's been a while since we released the iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers, for those who have one, what do you put on your AIO LCD screens 👾 (gifs, pics, or temps)? Reminder: please be mindful of what you post on the internet 😅 If you don't use an AIO with a LCD screen, what kinds of wallpaper do you like to run as your monitor background 🖥️ (animated or idle)? Do you keep the same wallpaper on forever or like to change depending on setups/current hyperfixations 🤩? Since I use dual monitors I try to find animated wallpapers that fit on both screens. I have an extra 7 inch monitor inside my PC as well as an LCD cooler. All are animated character gifs from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen! (I really recommend this show🤞) Let us know down below!
  10. We all have our preferred aesthetics when it comes to our setups, whether it be needing everything in your PC to be a certain color/pattern/brand (I'm sure yours is CORSAIR 😉) or just having peripherals that match. Since monitors are often unmentioned, do you prefer them to match with the setup or are you okay with whatever color it comes in? What monitor size and resolution do you prefer when you game as opposed to when you work 🖥️? How about your PC? Are you just a specs person, someone that doesn't care about RGB and only focuses on getting the best BANG for your BUCK 💸 Personally, my setup and PC are all white and I care a bit (a lot) about the aesthetics (I even put vinyl on the bezels of my 2 monitors so they can match the rest of my setup). And yes, my PC is RGB decked out, BUT it is also a powerful machine that can game, work, and stream flawlessly 😎 Lets hear your opinions down below and show off your set up!
  11. Hey everyone, We are excited to announce a new addition to our Gaming Chair line up. Put yourself in the captain's seat with the CORSAIR TC200 Gaming Chairs, combining a plush leatherette or fabric exterior with a racing-inspired design for comfort that'll support you through your long gaming sessions. Here are a few quick highlights: Having perforated sections laid throughout the chair, these chairs provide breathability to keep you cool and comfortable Maintain a healthy posture while gaming or sit back & relax thanks to the TC200's built-in foam lumbar support, detachable memory foam neck pillow, and a 90-180° reclining seat back Easy to assemble and able to glide smoothly atop premium anti-roll wheels and a sturdy steel base Click HERE for more information: We have put together a quick FAQ below: Q: Are the armrests adjustable? A: Yup! The highly adjustable 4D armrests move four different ways to create your ideal sitting position. Q: Are pillows included? A: Yup! In addition to the detachable memory foam pillow, the built-in foam lumber support provides plush cushioning helps you maintain a healthy posture. Q: What is the seat height adjustability? A: Featuring 120mm of seat height adjustment, the TC200 lets you effortlessly set your seat to your desired height. Let us know your thoughts and opinions down below!
  12. Having a PC in the room can be a bit distracting (aka it makes me wanna play games all day 👾) so to counter that do you have a separate game room/work office that you have your PC set up in? Or is your set up in your bedroom? Is it in the common room? How much RGB is lighting up 💡 your set up? If you use Philips Hue light strips, make sure check out the new Philips Hue x iCUE integration post to learn more about how you can spice up your set up✨! We would LOVE to see some photos so please feel free to show your space below!
  13. It's dangerous to go alone 🚨 Introducing CORSAIR's newest collection, Enchanted Quest! These eye-catching limited edition keyboards and headsets were inspired by retro 8-bit RPG and fantasy genres. Equip these magical items and add a unique, colorful flair to your gaming setup! Everything you love in the K65 RGB MINI and HS80 - now in 4 unique color schemes! 💧 Ethereal Blue 👾 Purple Rune 🌺 Pink Elixir ✨ Pastel Twilight (K65 RGB MINI Exclusive) Visit our Collections page HERE! Need more information? Check out our detailed product posts on the K65 RGB MINI and HS80. *All Four K65 RGB MINI varieties come with an exclusive custom ESC keycap with a unique icon that fits each Enchanted Quest theme. Let us know your thoughts below!
  14. I just had a carpal tunnel operation done and I now noticed that a wrist rest would be a good idea if i want to game and heal properly not to mention help prevent another carpal tunnel from happening. As you can see from the title, i own an old strafe keyboard. My question is this, is there a wrist rest available somewhere that can clip under the keyboard? Because there obviously 2 holes specially for wrist guard. I've searched but came up empty so if any one have a link or some info regarding that issue i would be grateful 🙂 Please note that i'm from Canada so if your find is from amazon.com i won't be able to buy it. Thank you
  15. Hey everyone, Get ready to meet the newest member of our VENGEANCE RGB DRAM family - better than ever in DDR5! Attain top-of-the-line DDR5 performance with higher frequencies and capacities. Here are a few quick highlights: Illuminate your system with ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, encased in a panoramic light bar for vivid RGB lighting and allowing your build to irradiate from any viewing angle. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and customize RGB lighting, monitor real-time frequency and onboard voltage regulation Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel® DDR5 motherboards Equipped with a solid aluminum heatspreader that efficiently conducts heat away from your memory, designed with refined VENGEANCE styling to compliment modern systems Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What voltages will DDR5 use? A: DDR5 will have lower, more flexible power usage and will go down to just 1.1V Q: Can I combine multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory? A: You can buy multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory, but we do not recommend combining them, as our memory kits are only validated for their rated performance when using only the modules provided within that specific kit. Q: Does DDR5 have XMP or Extreme Memory Profile? A: Yes! DDR5 employs a new specification, XMP 3.0, while DDR4 remains on XMP 2.0 For more FAQs, please refer to our DDR5 Memory FAQ Thread and to our DDR5 Memory Blog. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  16. It all goes down August 18! Join us at CORSAIR LIVE to hear more exciting details about our first-ever gaming laptop - the CORSAIR VOYAGER a1600! There will be giveaways and a Q&A portion - which you may submit questions for HERE! We'll even be featuring AMD's own Frank Azor, their Chief Architect of Gaming Solutions. The stream starts at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST/5 PM GMT/6 PM CET. See you there! 😎
  17. Summer is coming - which means your PC will be recording higher temps for the duration of the season 😬. What adjustments are you making to keep your PC cooler to survive the summer heat? - Buying a better cooler? - Restricting the amount of time playing or using your rig ⏰? - Blowing an external fan towards your PC 💨? - AC on all day ? Or just leaving it and praying that it does not overheat 🤨 Lets hear your solutions!
  18. We take inspiration from everything around us and on the web 🌐. In that sense, what has inspired your PC builds over time? Did you get inspired by either a movie/show 🎟️ or maybe even someone else's build? How long did it take for you to actually be satisfied with how your build looks like 👀? I was definitely mesmerized by all the beautiful all-white builds and I tried to buy all-white hardware for my current PC ☁️ Let us know down below! Halo 🔫 inspired build 📸: BeautifulAd5310 via r/CORSAIR
  19. Hey Everyone, Get ready to switch it up with our new K70 PRO RGB MINI WIRELESS Gaming Keyboard! Combining both performance and customization, this hot-swappable mechanical keyboard is a must for enthusiasts and gamers alike. With up to 200 hours of battery life and 20 lighting layers per key, the K70 PRO MINI WIRELESS delivers customized performance, no strings attached. Here's a few quick highlights: Three ways to connect: Sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS, Bluetooth®, or USB wired Compact 60% form-factor big on customization, with swappable MX switches and 360° RGB with a 28 LED LightEdge strip Store up to 50 onboard profiles with custom macros and vibrant RGB lighting effects with up to 20 lighting layers per key powered by AXON Powerful iCUE software enables dynamic RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, exclusive integrations with select games, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: Does the keyboard come with all necessary tools to replace keyswitches? A: Yup! Included is a keycap and keyswitch puller. Q: Is this keyboard compatible with consoles? A: Yes! This keyboard is compatible with XBOX and PlayStation 5. Q: How long does it take to charge? A: Anywhere from 3 hours from 15% battery when keyboard is off, and up to 5 hours from 0% battery when keyboard is in use. Let us know your thoughts below!
  20. Hello, When i m playing games without external sound (youtube or something like that) the headset turns off alone, i removed the auto shutdown, but it has no turning off button so i cant turn them off at night, you could say if i press the button for 10 sec it turns off, but the headset is too sensitive and if i move it it turns on again. Any help, thank you
  21. Gaming Chairs 🪑: Something most, if not all, gamers need in their setup but never talk too much about. Do you own a gaming chair or just use any chair around the house 🏠 for your setup? Looking at our current chairs out right now, are there any designs, materials, or colors you would like to see in the future? How about this, do you own any gaming furniture that most people wont have 🤨? Leave them down below!
  22. Just curious if anyone has made a profile for Hitman 3, or if there's something similar. K100/Harpoon
  23. I know this has been posted repeatedly, but I have never found a forum with a fix. I love my mouse, but the point of buying this was for wireless..... It worked perfectlyt the first two days i had it, then i had to charge it and it has never connected again after that and i can only use it wired... I have tried hard resetting ther mouse by turning it off and turning it on while holding the side buttons, i tried initatring the dongle connect on icue settings. Nothing has worked. I have the dongle in a USB 3.0 slot on my pc. i dont have pictures attached bc theres really nothing to take a picture of. any help accepted. thank you
  24. Today I just put in my headset and saw that my headset left speaker was not working but when I used the sound regulator it started working and wen am no touching the sound regulator the speaker is not working can some one help me find a solution pls? I don’t know if it is a fabric defect because I had my headset for just 1 month and I don’t know if I need it to go to garantí or if there is a solution
  25. I recently picked up the corsair HS50 Pro Wireless headset and installed the iCUE program and I cant for the life of me get it to sound like my other headset did for warzone, footsteps are getting blended in with the horrific sound of enemy gunfire and teammates too, it just sound like a cheap headset and I would really like to figure out how to fix it as it cost me a pretty penny, the only preset that i have had a little bit of success with was the default "pure direct" setting, but even then i don't even hear the footsteps until they are right beside me or I'm dead, also the static noise and hissing that this headset produces is awful, i will probably get another headset if this persists and i cant find a good balance for audio.