• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I just purchased a 4000D airflow case. As I was installing the motherboard and the rest of the hardware. I came across a cable that is part of the case. But does not plug into anything on the ATX motherboard. What the heck is this cable? Where do I find an adapter to use it?
  2. I just build my new system in the t5000 case and everything was build properly until it did not turn on I found out it was the power button because I got a old case put them side by side an connected the power switch from the old case then it worked every thing turn on so it must mean it’s the power switch right ?
  3. I'm having trouble with mi microphone in my new build. When using the front jack for my headphones (they have audio/mic combined), I can hear the audio just fine but the microphone just buzzes and I can't be heard. The noise is very annoying and makes my headphones unusable for videocalls. My drivers are updated and I checked with an external audio card and they work fine.
  4. Hi All, I have a h150i elite cappelix, which I want the fans to be managed by the commander pro. Obviously I still need the commander core to wire up the pump. So see my design below. I have a 5000X case. What I did is: - removed the PWM fan controller included in the case --> wired it up to the commander PRO - Used the commander PRO as the FAN controller for the H150i fans - Connected all casefans and H150I fans to the RGB hub included with the case - Connected the Pump to the commander core So my concrete question is: Will the H150 elite cappelix setup work with this setup? Or do I have to connect the fans and RGB to the commander core in order to get it working?
  5. Hey, I purchased a pre-built machine a while ago with this case, unfortunately, on arrival, the front bezel had snapped off and a few bits of plastic from where it popped in had been scattered into the case. This was disappointing but thankfully they got me a new front bezel and I was able to pop this back on. I'd noticed that it still felt very unstable, although the front was popped in, it would sometimes come out simply by removing the front glass. A week ago whilst moving the PC the front bezel broke in the exact same way that it was on arrival. I've now ordered one directly from the site myself and I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. I've noticed that there are two screws in the product picture which I had no idea about the first time around, but looking at the bezel and the case itself I'm really unsure of where these would go and from what I've read online many people are saying it just pops in. Is this just something I'm going to have to be ridiculously careful with in the future? I feel like it's worth noting that I am careful whilst moving this PC, but with the bezel being a part that contains the front legs of the case the slightest drag at all whilst picking up the machine seems to be enough to break it off completely. I'm hoping that there's a place for this to screw in and I can slap myself and fix the issue but feel like it's worth an ask. Any help would be massively appreciated, I think the case looks fantastic, I just don't want to be feeling on edge any time the system needs moving around. Thanks, Vii
  6. Hi, I've broken my front glass when I was cleaning the dust filter. Is it possible to buy another one? Unfortunatly it's been months but this part is still unavailable, so I don't know what can I do now. I wrote also an email with this ticket number: 2005893508. Anyone can help me? Thank you in advance
  7. Bonjour je vous contacte à la demande des équipes support via Messenger, par rapport au ticket 2005827071 Pendant le montage d'une configution neuve (boitier acheté fin novembre et monté fin décembre), j'ai du retirer le panneau une seconde fois et en le posant au sol verticalement, il s'est brisé complétement. Il n'a subit aucune violence particulière pouvant justifier cet éclat. Pouvez-vous revenir vers moi svp pour trouver une solution ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide
  8. Now that it's getting cooler, how are you adjusting your battlestation accordingly? Are you adding a fall touch? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. with that extra pumpkin spice touch?
  9. Ive been putting together my own PC for the last few weeks. I want to get my Case today and am wondering. I have the Corsair H115i RGB Platinum cooler and i wanna mount it on the top. My Ram sticks are Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and a Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming mobo. Ive heard this combo works and doesnt work from different people. The Vengeance Ram sticks are 51mm. The Airflow 4000D case has great reviews and is relatively cheap but i wanna avoid mounting my cpu cooler on the front. Is this combo now possible or not? Again, Corsair H115i RGB Platinum top mount, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Asus Rog strix Z390-E Gaming + 51mm Vengeance RAM Sticks. Cheers
  10. Does anyone know if the 2 fans included in the corsair 4000d airflow are RGB? on the website it just says "corsair 120mm airguide fans" but nothing about whether or not they're RGB
  11. We know you guys have been wanting this since we showed off Concept Slate at Computex last year... So today we're proud to announce that the new Obsidian Series 1000D has been released to the wild! https://www.corsair.com/us/en/obsidian-1000d-case [ame] [/ame]
  12. Summer is just around the corner 😎 - are you feeling a little more colorful or even changing out any figurines? Show off your summer 🌞 setups in the comments below!
  13. What’s the largest figurine/figure you have put in your build? Do you have any tips on keeping it safe from the heat/disfiguration? I think the worry I have the most with any of my figurines is the heat tolerance. Hence why I’m usually just leaving my figurines in cases that are open and exposed. Also, yes it's a Nendoroid.
  14. I'm going to get a Corsair 4000X because of the 3 fans at the front and I was wondering if the 4000D airflow front panel would fit if I removed the existing one on the 4000X (Because I'd want to have the same amount of airflow as the 4000D for performance).
  15. What’s the smallest figurine/figure you have put in your build? Do you have any tips on keeping it safe from the heat/disfiguration? What about putting multiple figures in one tower? Here are some computers and figures from employees at the office!
  16. Hey Guys, When I use sleep mode on the windows, The cabinet's Power button and Sail logo on the front side blinks but the Corsair text and logo on the side turns off instead of blinking. When I wake the system light turn on again without any issue. Any idea why it's not blinking like the front side logo and powerbutton. Thanks
  17. Hi All, Apologies if there is already a thread addressing this - I searched but couldn't find anything relevant. I'm new to Corsair cases and am just getting prepped for a build. I've got the Carbide 678c ready to go, but I'm looking to install a 360mm AIO in the top and it seems to require removing the Optical tray to get that done. There doesn't however, to my eyes, seem to be a way to remove the tray and it isn't mentioned in the manual at all. All of the HDD trays are easy to move around so I assumed the ODD tray would be similar in nature. If anyone has any insight they can share - I'd greatly appreciate the help. I've seen some images online of people who've fit 360mm AIOs online - but this optical tray is really tripping me up. Thanks in advance for any help.
  18. SFW pictures and explanations please! (The more exposed the better?!) Here is my example: The reason it's exposed is so that it can also house the figurines that I constantly swap in and out, depending on my mood.
  19. "If you can't handle me at my worst, you can't handle me at my best!" Show us your cable management glow ups! You can do it meme style if you'd like!
  20. It's getting hotter and now that we're in the peak of summer, how are you handling the extra heat? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. - whatever you do to keep you and your PC cool~ (and yes blinds and window coverings are also very important too!)
  21. Hi I have recently bought Corsair CC-9011166-WW Carbide SPEC-Delta RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Gaming Case - Black. The text spec at amazon does not make clear that for the RGB fans to run and light up it requires an RGB motherboard, which i dont have ( requirements for fans to run should be clearer) I tried to solve problem with a Corsair Commander PRo. Alsas the fans now run but still no RGB lights . I think the dable connection is incompatible. I was told that there was no solution for the installed fans. That the only solution would be to replace them with "Corsair CO-9050104-WW iCUE QL120 RGB, 120 mm RGB LED PWM Fans (102 Individually Addressable RGB LEDs, Speeds Up to 1,500 RPM, Low-Noise) Triple Pack with iCUE Lighting Node CORE Included - White". I note that this includes the Lighting Node Core which i cannot find anywhere as an individual component. At this point i am not sure i have confidence in my advisor and i wonder if you can help me understand 1. Can the current fans , installed in my case work spin and light up with the addition of any other hub or controller. Maybe it's just the Lighting node core for lights to attached to the commander pro and then on with sata to psu? OR 2. Is there something i am missing or doing wrong and it either can work without anything additional or with another part OR FINALLY 3. is it correct that i must buy the white fans i lit above and replace the fans in my case to get the RGB lights working and why would that be? Do the fans have a different connector, or do the fans simply need the included lighting node Core. thanks Pic of case i bought https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07KGSJRC3/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza
  22. Guys i wanna put a Powercolor rx 6800xt gpu in my corsair 220t case. The issue is the size of the card is 320mm. Is there any way i can get this card to fit in my case? i love the powercolor rgb and think it will look beautiful combined in the 220t. any advice? i already have my 220t case btw. Thanks guys
  23. So i got my PC a few weeks ago, and i noticed that my power button is red. On every youtube video i looked up, the power button seems to be white. What is causing this and is it something to be concerned of? The power button has been red since i got it i believe, otherwise not something i noticed right away. I know my way around a PC, but this is new to me.
  24. Hello, I have a Corsair Crystal 570X case that I have installed 6 LL120 fans into (3 in the front, 2 attached to a Corsair h100iv2, and 1 rear exhaust) that I am having trouble with. They are all working properly and the RGB cycles through in order but I can no longer find them using the iCUE software and therefore I cannot control the RGB for. I first noticed the issue once I removed the little controller that was at towards the back and on the back side of the case (thinking this only allowed controls through the case itself with the buttons on top.) I have a commander pro as well but I never installed it as I did not need it prior to having this issue once I removed the controller that was pre-installed. (I was also trying to minimize cables in the case as I have an NZXT HUE+ and an extra USB hub inside the case. My main question is would removing the pre-installed fan controller have caused an issue where iCUE can no longer detect any devices in my PC (6 LL120 fans along with an h100i) iCUE is up to date as well on update 3.37.140 Thanks for any insight.
  25. I just finished my build in a new iCUE 4000X case and when I open the iCUE software it doesn't detect my fans. I have also not seen the fans spin. If anyone can think of something that I have done wrong during this, or something I can take a look at that would be great thanks. I am new to the pc building game so any help would be amazing.