• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 16 results

1. Buen dia, comento lo que me paso. Antes de actualizar el software de Icue a la ultima version, tenia un lighting node pro, con 4 tiras rgb corsair enchufadas en 1 canal, y andaban lo mas bien con el rgb y demas, luego del update, las tiras solo prendian 1 led, cambie la posicion, las puse en serie, desconecte los extensores para las tiras, y todo seguia igual, antes de actualizar andaba lo mas bien, ahora no me anda ninguna de las tiras. No se si se puede cambiar el firmware del LNP para volverlo a una version anterior, pero quiero solucionarlo, las tiras tienen mas de 3 años de uso, pero estaban impecables y funcionalmente hablando al 100%, ahora no me andan. Dejo specs de la pc x570 Taichi Ryzen 5600x Corsair 5000D Corsair RM850x 9 Coolers LL 120gb (andan perfectos), 2 Hub Rgb + 2 Lighting Node Pro 4 Tiras de Led Corsair Rgb + 1 Lighing Node Pro (ESO ES LO QUE DEJO DE ANDAR)
  2. So I bought the 5000t added 2 LL140mm fans and 4 LL 120mm fans on top the three included fnas and rgb strips. I just can't get them all to light up. I have looked up wiring diagrams on how it should be wired and they initially all lit up before the iCue software updated and shut the leds off 2 fans and most of the rgb strips.
  3. I had just finished my new build that has six fans (3 SP120 rgb pros, and 3 LL120 Rgbs) I had set it up and got it working just fine with a Node pro and Rgb hub. But I had decided to switch the fans into different spots, moving their cable to different ports as well. Now for whatever reason, there are 2 different fans synced up to 2 other fans with the lighting. All of them light up just fine, but when I go into lighting setup the two that seemed to have synced with other fans don't light up. I can provide more info if needed.
  4. I've been having problems with my node pro. It was working fine at the beginning but now one of the strips only one led turns on and the other 3 strips only works with iCue for a few seconds after i unplug and plug it back in. I believe everything is set up properly with iCue because was working perfectly for a few months. I have 4 strips connected to the same channel and sellected 'Rgb LSD Strip - 4 Strips connected. I already tried different channel and changed the led strips order. From what I see in other forums these strips don't last long. I anyone having the same issues?
  5. Hey, so I've been having this issue for almost a year now with my corsair products, wondering if anyone here can help me. To be noted these products have worked before with the same hardware/parts. Currently my Vengeance Pro ram-sticks are showing in iCue and running perfectly fine, as well as my mouse and mousepad. Although my Lighting Node Pro that consists of x4 LL140 fans are not appearing in iCue nor in DEViewer, my Corsair H100 AIO cooler isn't appearing in iCue or DEViewer either. I've tried turning off fast boot, in windows and bios, plugging the node pro in different USB 2.0 headers on the motherboard and tried plugging into an NZXT USB hub, i've also gotten a new Node Pro which didn't solve the issue. I've also tried testing the USB that plugs into the node pro and the cord works perfectly fine. The fans spin but are stuck on rainbow and i have no control over them. I've already did a fresh install of windows and the iCue software, i made sure that no external apps are interfering with iCue such as MSI MysticLight. Despite all the other fans and products being stuck on rainbow and no control for some reason instead of rainbow my AIO is stuck on white. Please help me :biggrin:
  6. Hello! I recently bought the RGB Expansion Kit and have spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to get iCue to recognize it. I am trying to set up the 4 RGB strips with to the existing RGB hardware that came preinstalled in my Spec-Omega RGB Case. In my iCue software I only see the following devices... Corsair Keyboard, Corsair Mouse, Corsair Mousepad, Hi115 Platinum, Vengeance RGB, Spec-Omega Case (Photo Attached Below) I'm able to control each device properly except for the NoPro that is in the Spec-Omega Case. In order to control or select the NoPro I have to select the Case and then select Lighting Setup on the left hand side. This allows me to adjust the lighting hardware (which I assume is the NoPro that was preinstalled in the case). At the bottom of the iCue window I have two different lighting channels. Channel 1 is LOCKED on "Spec-Omega RGB" and Channel 2 is able to be changed. When I change channel 2 (Currently connected to the RGB Fan Hub) I am able to select either the LED strips that I bought with the expansion - up to 6 strips. I'm able able to select the LL fans that I have - up to 6 fans. I'm NOT able to select both the strips and the fans. This makes sense to me since each channel on the NoPro can only cover 6 RGB channels. This is where my issue lies...I am not able to select anything for Channel 1 on the NoPro that was preinstalled into the case because it is locked to the "Spec-Omega RGB". (Grayed out example in image below). Ideally I would like to use Channel 1 on the NoPro to daisy chain all 4 expansion strips and the lighting strip that is installed in the front of the Spec-Omega case. Keeping channel 2 in use for my RGB Fan hub that is connected to my 4 system fans. Is there any way to unlock channel 1 so that it is selectable? Maybe through resetting the NoPro? Is this NoPro I have not actually a true NoPro because it was what came preinstalled in the case? What are my best options to have the RGB working for my 4 LL fans, 4 expansion LED Strips and my two Liquid Cooler Radiator Fans? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Hallo, ich habe mir ein 680x und dazu 3 weitere ll 120 gekauft. Nun stellt sich mir die Frage, wie bekommen alle Lüfter Strom ? ich kann ja 6 Lüfter am RGB hub anschließen, aber mein Mainboard hat nicht genügend chassifan anschlüsse, wie bekommen die Lüfter nun Strom? Viellicht kann mir ja jemand helfen. LG Johannes
  8. Hi there. I have 4 white LL fans, 2 black fans that come with the H100i liquid cooler fitted in the top and bottom of my case (Lian Li) i have the MF120 fans connected to the cooler. I initially had the Node pro and the rgb hub all connected and all was fine expect it was so loud so I purchased the commander pro to be able to change the speeds. I wired it all in and the RGBs would not work on these 6 fans. I am now able to change the speed of the fans but only port 1 and 2 on the RGB hub work. I switched the cables round to see if it was the fans and every fan works correctly when plugged into ports 1 and 2 in the RGB hub. So i bought a replacement RGB hub and it has arrived today, and the same issue persists? Only ports 1 and 2 are working? I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting everything incase I missed something. I have tried both LED slots in the compro and I also tried plugging the RGB hub directly into the motherboard and none seem to work. Is the commander pro faulty or is this a simple(ish) fix. Any info would help thank you.
  9. I just setup my new gaming rig and when I installed the icue software the channel 2 on the node pro stopped working. I have swapped the connectors around to make sure its not the fan. I have also uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. both fans are the ll120s that come with the corsair 280x. I'm not sure what the deal is, they both worked before I installed the software. can someone please shoot me some suggestions on what to do?
  10. Hello corsair forums, I'm new here. So I have an ll120 3 pack and I was wondering is it safe/ok to plug the mini USB cable in the lighting node pro through the back of my case and into the USB on the back of my motherboard with a mini to A cable rather than take up an internal USB 2.0 port. My motherboard only has 2 and my Lian Li built-in case strips and node pro take them both up, leaving my stock AMD wraith prism uncontrollable and I'm sick of staring at the rainbow when the rest of my RGB and desk setup is orange white and black. By plugging the node through the back it would free that up for my CPU cooler but before I do so I would like to check with yall if it is ok/safe and if it will still allow me to control my ll120s. Also the cable I would be using is an old GoPro charging cable that's pretty hefty. The color mismatch has been going on for months since I built my pc and I just can't take it anymore Samus
  11. Bonsoir, je me permet de Poste sur ce forum mon petit Problème. En effet, je dispose de 4 Ventilateurs ll120 et 4 bandes Leds RGB connecté sur le Node pro Qui lui même est bien branché. Mais je constate que depuis quelque temps le Node pro est reconnu une fois sur deux par ICUE et les ventilateurs ainsi que les Bandes LEds ne s'allume pas...et je dois donc Éteindre et rallumer le Pc pour que cela revienne à la Normal car un simple redémarrage ne suffis pas... Alors Voilà quelqu'un aurait-il déjà rencontrer Ce problème ? Si oui comme la t-il résolu ? Cordialement
  12. Hi all ! Quick question : Recently boughted 2x LL120RGB, i was wondering how to monitor the RGB lighting of them. I have enough 4-pins on my MB to power them up, however, i don't have enough rgb headers to support them. I'm a bit confused on what do i need to buy : A lighting node pro Or A commander pro Thanks to light me up in advance !
  13. Hello, I'm new here. So, I set up my pc this week and I had a frustration with my RGB :/ Beside what my hardware info says Ive got 3 extra LL120 fans in my case, 5 total including the ones in the AIO ( 2LL 120). When I first turned on the pc everithing was working in rainbow mode, until I run the Icue software, then the RGB of 3 LL120 connected to the hub stopped working. Icue recognized my keybord, my h100i SE and its 2 LL fans (this fans RGB are connected to the AIO, not to the same hub as the other 3 LL), vengeance pro, my asus motherboard and my case (which is connected to the node pro if i'm not mistaken). I've tried a lot of things.. update bios and firmware, update windows, change the usb port in motherboard, uninstall and install icue like 10 times and the problem persist. When I unnistall Icue and restart my pc the rainbow effect comes back. I've tried using link aswell and then it does not recognize node pro, nor vengeance rgb nor the AIO and keybord. It just recognize my led stripe in the case and 1 fan (i dont know if it is node pro working or not) then i have the option to add more fans, when i do this i can control the 3 ll fans but not the rest. I don't know what to do anymore.. Sorry for my bad english (I'm brazilian). I will appreciate any help.
  14. Hi all, first time posting here. I want to start by thanking all previous posters for the copious amount of info available on here! Here is the problem I'm having For clarity I will post all that I have just purchased 1x Crystal 570x Case (with 3x SP120 which I am not going to use) 2x QL 140mm fans [placed in front] (had to purchase as 2 singles due to amazon availability) 3x LL 120mm fans [placed two in the top and one in the back] 4x Vengeance Pro RGB RAM 3000Mhz (4x8GB) 1x Lightning Node Pro w/ 4x RGB strips 1x Commander Pro 1x Void Pro 1x K70 MK2 After reading as much as I could, I see that I am supposed to connect all fans and pwm cables to the CoPro in correct order. I connected all 5 fans in order and then connected the led cable from that respective RGB LED hub to LED 1 in the CoPro. When I do this, my first four fans light up and spin fine, but my back fan spins, no LED. I even tried separating The QLs onto one rgb led hub and the LLs onto a second hub and still have the same problem. The ONLY way I have gotten all 5 fans to light up is by plugging them into one hub in random order, but when I do this, I can tell that not all of my LEDs are lighting up on all fans, one of my QLs only appears to be using half of its LEDs while the rest appear to be fully lit. I am at a loss on how to fix this. I am also hearing that I might need to be using a Lightning Node Core for the QL fans, which I did not receive on account of having to buy two singles. I'm a bit upset at the thought of having to buy yet another piece of equipment after dropping like $1000 on corsair products, but would like to know if this is necessary. And if so, are there any available to purchase individually? I do not see any available anywhere on the internet. I am happy to answer any follow up questions anyone might have (to the best of my ability, I am only about 6 months into the PC world) :) Thanks in advance!
  15. I've tried every method posted and nothing has worked. Only a NodePro shows up on iCUE, and I added the correct products but changing the colour on iCUE doesn't affect the RGB strips or fan. I checked USBdeview and I can see the NodePro but no the H100i. When I turned the PC on, the H100i fans spin up but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's are off. Please help. H100i Platinum RGB: the fans are spinning, but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's aren't on. NOT DETECTED BY ICUE LL120 fans have random parts that light up, but do spin. Only certain RGB strip LED's are on, and I don't have any control over them.
  16. Hey guys I have a question about the lighting node pro, Can I only connect the RGB from two fans per node? I know the kit came with a node pro and a hub but I have 4 fans so how do I get the RGB on all 4?