• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi, I need a bluetooth mouse for my Galaxy Tab s9+ (android) that I use to connect remotely on my desktop PC when I'm away and I need a bunch of extra keys than a normal mouse has. I'm aware there isn't any way to set up a mouse within Android, but I'm looking for something that can store the shortcuts from my desktop PC and be used on the android tablet (via bluetooth) from its onboard memory. I did my research and the two options I have are corsair ironclaw and Corsair SCIMITAR ELITE WIRELESS My question is if anyome can confirm if they would actually work on android. I need basic keys (q, w, v...) and combos like ctrl+k, nothing too fancy, but this is my workflow I didn't even know corsaid also builds mice. In my research I've been on many other forums from other manufactors asking the same question, but the community is not really saying anything. I see corsair community is really active and friendly and that's a big plus. So if anyone has either of the two and can test on any android phone if the saved keys work, it would be an amazing help and I'd definitely go with Corsair. Thank you!
  2. Hi All - When iCue is on, the DPI light on my mouse turns off after about 5 seconds after clicking/holding the sniper button (or changing DPI). What is weird is that after I set up my hardware lighting and close iCue - the DPI light stays on as expected instead of turning off after about 5 seconds. The mouse functionality is still fine though. So just curious if this is how iCue wants the light functionality to work. I've tried searching this topic but the only thread I found was from here: This is pretty much the same situation as mine, but I'm on iCue v. 4.32.129 now so rolling back to 4.27 is probably too far back. I've reset my mouse (unplugged it, hold down left and right click, plugged it back in) and I've also done a clean reinstall as written here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE- It is also connected directly to my Windows 11 PC (not laptop) in a USB 3.0 port. Mouse Firmware v. 1.16.41 Thanks!
  3. So i have tried resetting, unisntalling drivers, resseting the mouse etc... And the issue still persists. I have contacted corsair about a RMA which they approved but the shipping cost for me is too expensive ( costs as much the mouse it self ) and I simply can't afford that specially im a student. So what I can do?
  4. My Ironclaw was working fine until yesterday, when I downloaded a phone mirroring software called iMyfyFone MirrorTo and ever since then my mouse just doesn't work. Every other mouse I connect to my computer works fine, and when I connect the Ironclaw do a different computer it works fine. I tried repairing iCue which didn't work so I uninstalled and reinstalled iCue (at V3.xx, V4 and V5), doing the same to the Ironclaw driver within iCue, but although it appears as updated + the computer identifies the mouse and shows it as connected, for some reason it just won't respond. Any ideas on how to solve this? I looked everywhere online and solutions are focused on the wireless version so I am getting desperate! I am on Windows 10
  5. The question is entirely in the title however I'll give more detail. I'd love to Remap my (as default) sniper button to an extra exclusive mouse button (i.e. like the numpad mice have M1 through M9 mappable as exclusive keys for gaming (Dodge=M7). I can only seem to be able to map the sniper key as an existing key on my keyboard or mouse. Hopefully that makes sense. Or am I thinking that those keys exist when other users are likely just mapping existing keys to their numpads and making a fool of myself? 😂 Cheers in advance. 👍🏻😂
  6. I recently moved my PC as I got a new desk and as I turned on my PC my mouse was not responding the lights were on and the dongle was in but I had no response I have had this mouse for a year now and never had a problem. I have tried repairing installing and reinstalling software and I changed the ports the dongle was in but nothing worked. The mouse works fine wired. I can also see both the mouse and the dongle in ICUE but when I put the mouse into wireless mode it just shows this. i can also not use Bluetooth as my motherboard does not have it.
  7. Okay, I'll try this again, Does anyone know a way to make this Nightsabre work in 8k HZ wired mode with this recent update, I was hoping it was fixed and I got it replaced recently, and still won't work in 8k HZ but It keeps getting stuck in 2k.
  8. Okay so I got this nightsaber wireless running into issue, I watch a review mentioning that it can run wired mode 4k to 8k polling rate after awhile it keep disappearing idk but kind of the reason why about this mouse
  9. for some reason after the latest update on icue im unable to change the polling rate when running wireless, i could change it before the latest update now it just dont have the option. i can change the polling rate for when its plugged in but not when its wireless photos attached
  10. Is there a way to remove the feature of the Forward and Back mouse buttons but keep the buttons enabled for e.g push to talk? Because everytime I try to use the button (Mouse Button 3) to talk, it goes back to the previous page if I'm on a browser. I tried disabling the Forward and Back keys but if I do that I also can't use them anymore for e.g push to talk. I hope somebody could help me out with a solution, would be very appreciated!
  11. On my Nightsword RGP every so often when I scroll down it will scroll up or it will scroll down if I scroll up. Is this a hardware issue or some setting I need to change? I've had this mouse for a year now and just recently have been having this issue.
  12. Hello fellow Corsair users, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share an issue I'm currently facing with my Corsair M55 RGB PRO Gaming Mouse. I recently attempted to update the firmware using the Corsair iCUE software, but unfortunately, the mouse has become unresponsive since then. I've tried troubleshooting on my own, including a reset by holding down the left and right mouse buttons, but haven't had any success. To provide more context, after disconnecting the mouse during the firmware update, it ceased to be recognized by the software. Upon reconnecting it, I discovered that the mouse no longer functions at all. Even the LED lights no longer illuminate when the mouse is plugged in. I also tried connecting it to another computer, where it was identified as a "CRP DISABLD" storage device and failed to work properly. If anyone within the community has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to rectify this situation, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and support. Best regards, Ahnaf Patwary
  13. Since using the CORSAIR ONE I have consistently experienced "stuttering" with Bluetooth devices I have connected. Specifically: Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Mouse Shokz wireless headphones All these devices work fine connecting to other devices and PCs I own but with my CORSAIR they "stutter". That means: Mouse movements stutter (does not respond for short moments) Keyboard commands are not always received, are really delayed or sometimes the same letter is typed 10 times Headphone audio stutters when listening to music This makes working on/using the CORSAIR EXTREMELY frustrating when I notice what I type is not there or is gibberish and then I cannot move my mouse to the area I want to click, etc. I tried a lot fo things to address this issue including adding/removing the devices via Bluetooth, resetting, moving away all other devices like mobile phones, etc that may interrupt the Bluetooth signal. The only consistent variable is the CORSAIR machine I'm using. Are others experiencing (have experienced) this issue? If so, what have you tied that helped... it driving me nuts!
  14. So, I woke up this morning to find out that my KATAR Pro Wireless Mouse wouldn't turn on or pair with my computer (MacBook Pro M1 Max). The DPI LED did not turn on as well even though it is clearly switched on: In the iCUE app it mentions the mouse as being turned off, I have tried resetting it with the following steps: Turn off the mouse Hold LMB + RMB Turn on the mouse Release LMB + RMB after 5 sec But it all doesn't work and the mouse doesn't turn on, and I have checked the batteries and they are around 80%. The mouse is only 2 weeks old, how can I fix this?
  15. Hi guys, I am after some clarification - I have 3 Dark Core RGB Pro mice with minor variations I am trying to tidy up: 1: Part #: CH-9315411, Dark Core RGB Pro, USB-C connection 2: Part #: CH-9315511, Dark Core RGB Pro SE, USB-C connection 3: Part #: CH-9315511, Dark Core RGB Pro SE, USB-Micro connection I am curious to note that the 2 SE mice have different cable connector ports, but the same part # - does this mean something significant?
  16. I have tried several times in two versions of the iCUE software, but I am unable to update the firmware. I follow the steps below, but it stays at preparing and never actually updates the firmware. Mouse is plugged directly into the laptop, not via a dock or hub. Very frustrating, does anyone have a solution to this?
  17. I'm struggling to figure out how to program one of the side keys of the mouse. I'd like to accomplish the following: (1) When I press and hold say "G1", I want the mouse to press and hold one of the modifier keys, e.g. "Shift" for as long as I'm holding "G1". (2) When I release "G1", I'd like two things to happen: the mouse to release "Shift" in 100 milliseconds and to also press another key, eg "Y". Is this possible to do? Any and all help will be highly appreciated!
  18. Hello, I have a problem with my mouse (SABRE RGB) ,It is really recurring , when I move it ,it sometimes freeze ,can't control the cursor, the last click clicked stay clicked even if I do not click on it (sorry my English is not perfect but it stays understandable) and on my ICUE (v.4) there is a red triangle that says alert triggered. I have already tried reinstalling my mouse by clicking 10sec on the left and right click... Here are my pc spec if this is needed ; -Rx 5500 xt -ryzen 5 2600 -Aorus b450 elite I already tried looking on the internet to see if smne had the same problem as me but it seems that Im the only one 😞 THX for responding
  19. I've recently switched from an Intel-based MacBook Pro to an Arm-based one but now my Katar Pro Wireless Mouse cannot connect over Bluetooth. The mouse shows up as a Bluetooth device in my settings but when I try to connect, it will just keep loading forever. Sometimes it says "Connected" but the mouse still shows the blue pairing light and doesn't work. I've tried resetting the mouse to factory settings but that didn't help. The mouse works perfectly when using the dongle but not over Bluetooth. I can also still use the mouse over Bluetooth with my Windows laptop and Intel MacBook Pro without any problems. I hope someone has a solution for this which doesn't result in buying a new mouse.
  20. Hi, I have a Corsair Sabre RGB PRO Wireless mouse/receiver. The device is working perfectly fine. However, iCue keeps telling me to update the receiver firmware. I am a bit cautious about doing this for no reason, as in the past I have updated Corsair products only for them to start failing miserably are add bugs to the experience (when they were previously working just fine). My question is do firmware updates offer anything extra (performance, features) when everything is already working properly? If they don't then I don't think I will risk the update. The last thing I want is my 170 AUD wireless mouse to start having issues. Question 2 - Is there a way to stop iCue hassling me about the firmware update if I decide I don't want to do it (which is what I will probably do). I know clicking the X in the bubble is only a minor thing but I'd rather not have to deal with it if there is a way :P. Thanks. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Kind Regards, Tunza42
  21. I have really enjoyed Corsair products lately and recently built a new station with many products that support iCUE. I have been interested in Corsair's IRONCLAW wireless mouse and was going to purchase a used/renewed product from Amazon (Corsair does not currently have any in stock) to save a little money. However, I have heard that a computer mouse that has internal non-volatile memory can potentially contain viruses or malware. Is this possible with the IRONCLAW and is there a way to prevent this with used/renewed devices like applying a factory reset? If so, how do I go about doing this?
  22. Hey Guys! I bought a dark core pro gaming mouse a few months ago. I have the problem that while I'm gaming or doing something else the cursor laggs and sometimes it needs about 2 seconds. Ingame it is really annoying. Can anybody help me? PS: Sorry for my bad english
  23. Hola buenas tardes/noches, tengo un problema con mi Mouse de Corsair katar pro, al parecer entro en modo de "suspensión" o algo parecido, pero no al encenderlo se prende la luz verde por unos segundos y se apaga, el USB lo detecta mi pc, pero no reacciona el mouse, intente reiniciarlo de fabrica con una combinación de teclas, pero se queda una luz blanca parpadeando por un tiempo y luego se apaga lentamente, alguien sabe algo o podría ayudarme? Gracias!
  24. Hello, good afternoon/evening, I have a problem with my Corsair katar pro mouse, apparently it goes into "suspension" mode or something similar, but not when I turn it on, the green light turns on for a few seconds and then turns off, the USB detects it my pc, but the mouse does not react, I tried to factory reset it with a combination of keys, but it stays a white light blinking for a while and then goes off slowly, does anyone know something or could help me? Tanx!!!
  25. Calling users with claw and fingertip grips! You'll want to pay attention to this one - weighing in at just 69g, the KATAR ELITE WIRELESS gaming mouse packs amazingly agile performance in a compact design. Here are a few quick highlights: CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons provide zero gap between the primary buttons and their OMRON switches, so all your actions, spells, and clicks are accurate and lightning-fast With an astonishing native 26,000 DPI and 650 inches per seconds (IPS) tracking at up to 50G acceleration, the MARKSMAN sensor captures every mouse movement Quickly switch between DPI settings without having to interrupt your game via the DPI Toggle button Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What is the battery life? A: Up to 110 hours of wireless battery life so a single charge lets you pay uninterrupted, match after match! Q: Does this mouse support SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS? A: Yes! SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS offers a sub-1ms wireless connection to your PC or Mac, or alternatively connect with versatile Bluetooth® and USB wired. Q: Is there onboard profile storage? A: Of course! There are six fully programmable buttons that support button remaps and custom macros you can take on the go.