Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue software'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 20 results

1. I just updated my iCUE (v.4.30.162) and noticed something different. It works just fine but with the older version I was able to click on the iCUE icon on the taskbar and make the selection to open the window on the right side of my monitor. I could keep it open all the time and monitor everything at a glance. Now I'm not able to do that. It just opens to the main screen. Is this the way it is now or is there a setting that allows me to put it on right side of my monitor as before. Thanks for reading.
  2. Hi! Before starting i want to apologise for my english, im not a native. So i going to do my best for make you understand. Recently, my K65 keyboard with my ICUE profile changes his color automatically or when i open a new tab in my Opera GX to a light green static color... I dont know why, my keyboard is fine and have all the updates. Any help o someone with the same problem?
  3. Hi, ICUE had a new update so I clicked the update button but its been hours now and its still stuck on (updating...) loading screen. What do I do? I'm worried that if I restart my computer the pump cooler might stop working and become bricked. I just got cooler this year in march. Is it fixable and can I restart my computer? Please let me know thanks.
  4. Hello friends, I am having an issue with my K68 RGB Keyboard and my Harpoon RGB Pro. The color setup for my keyboard/mouse is static white when I login. However, when I window lock my screen (windows key+L), it changes to static green. I have been searching and searching through countless posts/videos and none seems to work. I have tried everything in the hardware lightning and none is working... Has someone experienced this issue?
  5. Bonjour, je cherche un tuto (ou une explication) pour savoir comment lié mon profil créer dans iCue à une application windows téléchargé depuis le windows store. Merci
  6. Title. Don't bother linking me the instructions, I already followed this: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory I re-installed Aura to the stable version 1.06.17. Version 1.07.71 keepscrashing for me. I re-installed and fully updated iCue I installed the Aura Plugin I updated my motherboard BIOS It just won't appear in the Aura Sync software even after scanning.
  7. Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Leider kann ich meine QL120 Lüfter von Corsair nicht die RGBs einstellen, da die iCue Software die RGB Hubs nicht erkennt, sondern nur den Commander Pro. Anscheinend laut Internet und ein bisschen Recherche liegt es an meinem Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Hero [Wi-Fi] Mainboard welches den AMD X570 Chipsatz hat. Kurz zu meinem Set-Up: Mainboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 3900X 10x Corsair QL120 Lüfter 2x Corsair RGB Hub 1x Commander Pro Habe die Commander Pro's schon beide direkt per USB am Mainboard angeschlossen und da funktionieren beiden, jedoch habe ich nur zwei USB Anschlüsse weshalb ich nicht den Commander Pro + 2x RGB hub anschliesen kann. In die LED Stecker beim Commander Pro sind CPU Kühler + Auffangbehälter von Corsair angeschlossen welche logischerweise über den Commander Pro ansteuerbar sind. Habe den neuesten Treiber von meinem Mainboard runtergeladen (ist eine Beta Version für das BIOS) hat aber leider nichts gebracht. Nun ist meine Frage wieso die beiden RGB Hubs die ich an den Commander Pro angeschlossen habe nicht von der iCue Software angezeigt werden?
  8. As the title suggest I've just done a new build using the H150I RGB PRO XT and for whatever reason I'm unable to adjust the RMPs of my fans. I tried to insert an image below to show where they're stuck at. I've set them to Quiet, Balanced and Extreme and they never change from just about what you see in the image. I tried moving around the fan connector from the CPU_Fan to the AIO_Pump just to see if anything changes but nothing does. I also tried to adjust the speeds in the BIOs but nothing would let me change the speeds of those fans. I have full control of my other 4 fans in my case but for some reason I can't adjust the fans connected to my radiator. My other fans are all connected to the Commander PRO and everything is being controlled in iCUE. If anybody has any ideas I'm all ears cause I've watched Youtube videos and I've been reading forums and nothing seems to help. I even tried to setup a custom fan speed under the Performance + tool but they ever changed. So if somebody has a clue or a super informative Youtube video that I've over looked I'd really appreciate the help with this.
  9. I need help is that I am trying to installed ICUE software and it stop installed ICUE in my PC and it is said "the system cannot open the device or files specified." i already close everything that is ready to installed ICUE software. The last time i already uninstalled old ICUE and I installed new ICUE and now ICUE will not installed was because of this "the system cannot open the device or files specified." i need help plz?
  10. Seit dem neusten Update der iCUE-Software kann ich bei meiner Mause, der Corsair Glaive RGB, meine Seitentasten nicht mehr benutzen. Sie funktionieren weder im Spiel, noch im Browser. Ist das Problem bekannt und gibt es irgendeine Lösung?
  11. Okay so I just bought the K95 last night and I love it. But I'm trying to be creative and make some cool profiles. I'm currently trying to do a lightning storm with just basic blue rain and then just some solid white/blue/yellow flashes for lightning strikes. I have it set to a 20 second loop and the solid strikes work great. However, I'm trying to do one where I have a ripple split across the keyboard and then flash with a solid. The problem is that the ripples don't stay in time with their programmed loop. For instance, I have it set to start the ripple at about 13 seconds and then the solid flash right after it. But the ripples end up moving to a completely different time at like 3 seconds or something. Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep them at their programmed time? Thanks!!
  12. Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to have a different keyboard layout/language depending on which iCUE profile im using?
  13. Hello. I recently bought a new SCIMITAR PRO MICE, the manual ruled that the installation of the CORSAIR ICUE was necessary to alter the configurations, I downloaded the software version v3.24.52 and executed it. Uppon the first try the installer warned that a NVidia application should be closed in order to complete the installation, after closing the NV app I resumed the procedure only to get an ICUE app that, does not display de application, it only runs it on TASK MANAGER along with other CORSAIR named apps, consuming a lot of CPU. I did the unnistal / re-install procedure multiple times with MULTIPLES VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE, did NOT worked. Even with all the NVDIA apps closed in all parts of the process. I run my computer on Windows 10 PRO and I dont think my hardware is the issue here as it is VERY basic. DO NOT ask me to : Select Open file location. Right-click on iCUE.exe. OR just right click on the iCUE icon on the taskbar and select Bring to foreground Those are some answers given to ppl with the same issue as me that are plain dumb.
  14. I updated to Version 3.22.74 last night and my H100i Platinum is no longer detected. led's on cpu are set to blue which is not my profile color and fans sound like they are on extreme no led's on. I have repaired , uninstalled and reinstalled iCue nothing has fixed it. Also when updating my keyboard the K55 RGB it fails, disappears and tells me to repair Icue. i have downloaded usbdeview as recommended in another thread all devices are listed none are labeled Corsair, not 100% whats going on :hmmm:
  15. Hi guys, I bought a new corsair mouse the RGB wireless harpoon and I installed the icue software. Now everytime I open the software I get a usb disconnect sound but the only thing that is being affected is the mouse as my profiles do not load until the sound is made and my rbg and macro options then work. I have read on other posts regarding this that date ages back and no solution was provided, infact people just stated it's the user's system. Just to test if it is my system, which it is not as its a brand new build and upon disconnecting the mouse and just running the software alone with nothing connected the sound still happens on startup, therfore this is not a system issue but infact a icue issue. I disabled do not start on start up and no sound occurs but when I manually open the software I get the sound, again nothing connected no devices just the software. Please has anyone have a fix for this, as this is really annoying, I had so many alternative choices for mice at the same price point but I went for corsair and somewhat regretting the choice.
  16. Hello there everyone , I'm here looking for some help if you don't mind :sigh!: So i'm kind of nervous because the corsair service cpuIDRemote ( check the picture attached please ) is using a lot of my cpu and i've been wondering if this is how it should run or there's some kind of bug ! Is there any way to disable it ? on the services panel i only find one and only Corsair Service , so i can not turn off this specific one ! Thank you.
  17. I have a corsair K95 RGB keyboard. I have 18 macro buttons. I am running on latest software and firmware. Firmware version: 3.08 Software version: 3.22.74 I have just made som macros (just text with an enter at the beginning (before text) and an enter after the text). Somehow when I hit the "escape" button, it seems as if icue repeats the latest macro.....I actually don't want it to do that since I want escape to be.......yes escape :) Just to make sure, my macros are NOT using escape button - and my execute is only using G1-G18 macro buttons..... Actually I have tried to change macro. When I make a macro with nothing in it, it seems to work properly.....but still an issue I suppose..... If I exit ICUE program, escape button behavior is normal and works.....any suggestions to this? Looking forward to hear from you.
  18. Hello everyone. First of all, I am French and use Google Translate, my English will be bad I have 6 LL120 fans and the Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE PREMIUM case with the Corsair Commander Pro. When I turn on or off my PC, a light effect (which I like a lot) is activated. This effect has never been done by myself and I come to your home to know how to reproduce it and keep it permanently. I give you the youtube video link here: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYsJ4UJKhc[/ame] Thank you to all the people who will help me find the light effect that I have been looking for for several weeks :(:
  19. Hello everyone. First of all, I am French and use Google Translate, my English will be bad I have 6 LL120 fans and the Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE PREMIUM case with the Corsair Commander Pro. When I turn on or off my PC, a light effect (which I like a lot) is activated. This effect has never been done by myself and I come to your home to know how to reproduce it and keep it permanently. I give you the youtube video link here: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYsJ4UJKhc[/ame] Thank you to all the people who will help me find the light effect that I have been looking for for several weeks :(:
  20. Hi All Apologies if this has been asked before and if I missed the thread. Have been searching the forums but no luck. I know you can download the SDK etc and integrate your own application to use the SDK to control the hardware lighting etc. But is there a way I can develop something using the SDK can be picked up by the dashboard in iCUE? My idea is to develop a component that can send data to the dashboard and be displayed on the dashboard as a floating panel there. I want to push my own data to the dashboard. Lets take the following example I would like to capture my clicks per second on the mouse and change colors based on that for a strategy game. Changing the colors are possible but can I send that data to be also displayed on the dashboard in iCUE? Thanks in advance for any help.