Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue problem'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Volume control via K70 RGB works perfect for all on=board systems, even until the game menu screen of ME. However, when entering the game itself, I cant use the volume wheel on the K70 anymore. No response. Same for the iCUE shortcuts on the KB. Only in-game buttons work. Something is creating a bug - and unable to find the solution. Advice?
  2. Hello, iCUE software losing control on my h100i v2 fans randomly. I have a custom fan profile on performance area but from time to time its loosing control and working like idle. I mean i cant get control back. Default profiles quiet, balanced extreme and also my custom profiles dont work. Sometimes it happens after i started my computer in 3 - 5 hours sometimes in 12 hours , sometimes after a day. I couldnt find any solution. Cables correct. All usb and other drivers updated. Bios updated. Using windows 10 x64 1809 updated. Bios settings : i closed everyting about cpu and fan settings motherboard is not controlling anything. i checked it million times. :evil: If I use Corsair Link software + Corsair Utiliy Engine 2.24.50 everyting work perfectly never losing control. If I use iCUE losing fan speed control. If I re-start my computer ı can get control back on icue for my fan speeds but couple hours laters losing control again. Please help me out here im really tired of this problem. Since corsair created iCUE software i am dealing with this problem no solution. my system asus ranger viii maximus motherboard 32 gb rams gskill ripjaws 3000 + CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO LED ddr4 core i7 6700K skylake cpu no overlocked asus o8g strix 1070 gpu corsair carbide spec alpha case sound blaster z creative sound card Corsair Force LE SSD (SSD) ST1000DM010-2EP102 ST2000DM006-2DM164 Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB (SSD) thanks a lot waiting for help from users or corsair support ... similar problems on reddit corsair :
  3. Hello guys I'm new here, Whenever i start iCUE service it makes ntoskrnl.exe System consume more cpu and power. The power usage remains very high no matter what i do. If i close the iCUE software and stop the Corsairservice and CorsairLLAservice manually the problem goes away. But then i can't manage rgb in my harpoon mouse. Here are the screenshots: Any one facing the same problems? If any one have the solution help me out. sorry for bad English. Thank you
  4. So I've got an h100i platinum with two LL fans on it, 4 QL fans in the case hooked up to a Corsair RGB Fan Node which is hooked up to a Corsair RGB Node. And I've got 3 Phanteks RGB Neon strips hooked up (with a custom made cable) to the Corsair RGB node. I've also got 4 dimms of RGB Vengeance. That's all controlled by iCue. There's RGB on the MB but that's controlled by the worst program known to man... RGB Fusion 2.0. I was really disappointed with how poor the quality of the RGB was on the QL fans (the ones hooked up to the RGB Fan Hub), and even the LL fans on the h100i didn't look as vivid as they should. But basically, all 6 fans looked very washed out, too bright, not vivid at all. This was in rainbow unicorn barf mode btw. The Phanteks Neon strips, the 4 RAM sticks, and the Pump RGB were displaying very vivid nice-looking color. So I do a test to see what the individual colors look like. With red, green, and blue, everything looked okay, maybe the green was a bit off on the QL fans, but not by much. But when I selected Magenta... The four QL fans looked completely different from the rest of the set up, it was much more blueish and not vivid at all. And the magenta on the two LL fans though the right color this time wasn't as vivid a magenta as the very pump that they were sold with... I don't understand why this is. And it was the same story with the orange, yellow, cyan. The Phanteks Neon Strips and the h100i pump were consistently closer to the correct color, a much more vivid color than the two LL fans and especially the 4 QL fans... EXCEPT for white. I don't know why, but when I picked white, the Neon Strips and the pump were YELLOW... and the LL fans were a solid white, and even the 4 QL fans were white, but a much darker white. This isn't a question of the QL fans being bad either, because I plugged them into the h100i and they were much closer to the correct color just like the LL fans were when they were plugged into the h100i. What is happening? Is the Corsair RGB Fan Hub broken? Whatever is plugged into that shows the worst washed out color. The two fans that can be plugged into the h100i show slightly less vivid color than they should. And for some reason, the Neon strips and the Pump show white as a gross yellowish color. Is there any way to calibrate this? Why is everything so messed up? Do Corsair fans just not show very vivid RGB? I've tried plugging things in one at a time to different controllers and it still doesn't help. Whatever's in the fan up looks like crap. Whatever is plugged into the h100i looks better but still not very vivid. When I plugged in the Phanteks strips into the Motherboard and used RGB Fusion2.0 to check if it displayed white correctly, it did. But for some reason, when I plug it into the RGB Node, it shows the exact same colors as the h100i pump and they both show white as light yellow. And the RGB RAM is always showing the right color and is also vivid. Why can't it all look like that? Why isn't there a way to calibrate the colors in iCue? How do I go about fixing this?
  5. I'm trying out the iCue automatic profile switch feature, but I can't seem to use it for Minecraft, Halo mcc, or Victoria 2, I can only link it to the launcher but it auto switches back to the previous profile once the actual game launches. Any help here?
  6. Hello, I am having a problem with my HS60 headphones. I have been using them for around a month or so. I wanted to try surround sound recently and I downloaded ICUE. Through tests, I found out that after I installed ICUE, in most games if any sound was played there, it would play the normal sound for whatever action BUT have static in background always. Main game I tested on was Minecraft walking on wood planks; static played when I walked on it, stopped moving (no other sound played during this time). I disabled surround for stereo and found out the problem was more or less the same. I uninstalled ICUE and the sound has no background static. So from all this I'm quite sure it's the software with my headphones. Extra details: I am using the USB adapter in USB port (duh) to use mic and headphone audio. TL;DR: With ICUE download, either surround or stereo, any sounds played as background static in most games. Corsair HS60 headphones.
  7. First time here hoping someone can help me with my problems. I recently made a new build with a number of parts from Corsair. My build is: Corsair Obisidian 500d RGB SE case AMD Ryzen 3700X Gigabyte Aorus x570 Master Corsair H115i Platinum. Corsair RM750x The problems I have are with the Commander pro that came with the case and the H115i. These two are connected to the USB 2.0 ports on my MB but I cannot find them both in Device Manager or in iCue software. i have tried different setups both separately in a usb2.0 port. Also tried with the H115i in the commander pro and the Pro on the 1 of the 2.0 ports tried without success. All fans are connected to the commander pro excluding the fans of the H115i which I connected directly to the pump itself. All fans are running and so is the AIO. The RGB lighting also works on the standard rotation. I just can't find them in ICue, so I can't change them either I did read that there were problems with the USB 2.0. in combination with AMD and Corsair is this still playing is there any other way to get this working?
  8. So. My Corsair k95 just arrived recently, after battling with the software for over two hours, I have come to one of two realizations. either the software is ridiculously broken, or I am inept. Here's my most aggravating problem: It kind of bundles into two slightly separated problems. 1. My current profile with switch to the default profile without prompt, even though i've cleared all of the "Link profile to a program" options. 2. Importing other peoples profiles flat out doesn't work. after importing a .cuefolder file, ICUE crashes. once it's rebooted it loads the profiles i'm trying to import, but once I open up the list of profiles, I see this: The three profiles with the sd card looking icons are just the default profiles that the keyboard comes with, and whenever I try to switch to them, within 10 seconds the profile just switches back to the default one anyway. I really need some help, I'm really unhappy with my experience so far. I really hope its just me and not the actual software that's just that inept.
  9. Ever since I downloaded the iCUE software, I've noticed that it causes this issue for me. All my peripherals disconnect for 5-10 seconds and then reconnect right after in 5-20 minute intervals. I really want to be able to use the macros and rgb on my k95. I've tried uninstalling, checking for updates, and resetting windows. Thanks. PS. this is my first thread and I'm quite new to this forum
  10. I purchased a CORSAIR Scimitar Pro RGB and was forced to install iCUE to use my side buttons. The only issue is after installing iCUE my computer black screens every 10 minutes. I have verified its the software causing the issue. I could care less about the RGB stuff, not being able to use my side buttons makes the mouse worthless. My question is there any software or another way to use my side buttons without the iCUE software? I love my mouse but that software is kind of garbage. If there's no other way to use my mouse buttons I'll have to return the mouse for something that wont cause my PC to crash every 10 minutes.
  11. I noticed yesterday when I went in to iCUE that my H100i v2 was not showing up at all. I plugged it in to the MB directly ( I run it through a commander pro normally ) and it still did not show up. Did a quick google search and found that my drivers where the problem. So I remove them and windows reinstall them and after that my H100i v2 is back in iCUE. But now the fan RPM is showing 0RMP. So I reinstall iCUE. I remove all the old paths in the registry, and still nothing. After reinstalling, rebooting 2-3 times Im stuck. I did try installing link ( with iCUE not installed on my system ) but it's the same there. I can see the h100i v2 but the RPM is getting reported as 0. And yes, the fans are spinning and if I run them through the commander pro they report back there speed. I also have tried to change the RPM in iCUE on the H100i v2 it does not change the speed of the fans so it's not a UI bug. I have zero control over it. My Commander pro and Scimitar pro RGB works without problems in iCUE. Before I reinstall Windows to really exclude that it is a software problem. Do anyone know what more I can try or have a fix for this?
  12. For a couple months i've been experiencing this issue that you can see on image or video (in zip file). Issue is iCue doesn't work when i open it, when i scale it, it generates that black area. I cant see window buttons(eg fullscreen, minimize, close), scrolling doesnt work. First i thought it was an issue about my windows 10 but today i made a clean format and i was suprised to see same problem again. That is the only program i'm having this issue. My cpu is i5 4460, mb is msi h97 gaming 3, gpu is msi r9 380 4gb and have 16 gigs of ram. I'm using iCue for hs70 and planing to buy k70 pro mk2 but afraid of this issue. My other periphials are logitech g700s, steelseries apex 350 keyboaed and razer orbweaver chroma, all have their apps installed. Windows 10 is updated to the latest. By the way, i'm using dual monitor setup. 1080p main and 720p as a side monitor. Been using this way all the time. Untitled 2.zip logs.zip
  13. I've notice that after installing icue software onto my system my computer monitor will not go into sleep mode anymore after x amount of idle time or even if I force the display to turn off it will just turn back on. Why I am saying that it is icue that is causing this is when I turn corsair service off in my system and reboot, once the system is booted back up again if this time I force my display to turn itself off it turns off and stays off until I move my mouse or hit a key on my keyboard. does anyone know of a fix for this or is corsair aware of this problem and is trying to fix it? Thanks
  14. Alright so pretty much the EQ and Surround/Stereo functions aren't working and the only way to fix it is to remove my headphones (HS60's) from devices and printers after each reboot/restart; I've tried uninstalling all sound drivers, reinstalling iCUE, installing older versions of iCUE, and quite a bit more. Pretty sure this started after some Windows 10 update since it was working flawlessly for about 2-3 weeks. So if anyone has any ideas on what to try I'm up for suggestions.