Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue features'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi all, I have a full hydroX system all controlled by iCue. I have a 1240x600 7" LCD that I would like to use for my iCue controller & dashboard. The problem is I can't get it to resize to fit the monitor, it seems iCue have a minimum dimension? My system is wall mounted in a TT P5 and the LCD would fill the blank space perfectly. I am hoping I'm just doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!
  2. I'm sure someone has already suggested this, but I wanted to share it anyways!:p: So.. all computers have this setting where you can set a certain period of idling time, after which the monitor turns off. But all your peripherals' lights stays on, no matter how long you're not doing anything on your computer. So my idea is this; I think Corsair should add this option in iCUE as well, so if users want to, they can set their peripherals' lights to turn off after not using the computer for a certain period of time. Corsair could also add the option to set iCUE to detect when the OS tells the monitor to turn off, and turn all peripherals' lights off at the same time. I'd love to see this feature added in a future version.. what do you guys think?
  3. I have a b450m-a/csm, and icue is not showing it, I have followed all the instructions (aura is off) in the guide but nothing is working. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
  4. I am going to pick up a k55 for myself, but first I want to know if it compatible with the ICUE software. Thanks.
  5. I've always thought that the ICUE Dashboards GPU monitoring lacked a percentage for GPU load and graph display, Windows Task manager has it so it would it be a fairly simple thing to include? Perhaps also even include information for separate gpu fans rpm instead of both if the card supports individually addressable fans? In oder to see if each is operating properly. Anyway thought I'd leave this here as its been bugging me for a while, I like to have all the info up on my right side monitor while gaming and running resource heavy programs and benchmarks, due to it not being a feature of ICue I'm using the task manager to keep an eye on it, which bothers me for some reason, likely as I would prefer to just have one item fullscreen, well either that or I'm starting to develop some form of ocd. :bigeyes:
  6. When i remap keys on side panel of Scimitar PRO RGB or any key of K70 RGB LUX to media functions (sound volume up and down) it changes sound volume to 4-6 points per button press. When iCUE is closed, it works correctly (2 points per button press). Bug does not depend on key.
  7. Hi All Apologies if this has been asked before and if I missed the thread. Have been searching the forums but no luck. I know you can download the SDK etc and integrate your own application to use the SDK to control the hardware lighting etc. But is there a way I can develop something using the SDK can be picked up by the dashboard in iCUE? My idea is to develop a component that can send data to the dashboard and be displayed on the dashboard as a floating panel there. I want to push my own data to the dashboard. Lets take the following example I would like to capture my clicks per second on the mouse and change colors based on that for a strategy game. Changing the colors are possible but can I send that data to be also displayed on the dashboard in iCUE? Thanks in advance for any help.