• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello, I just finished building my new CPU using Corsair's Capellix as my cooler Everything works fine besides the pump itself. I've connected the sata cable and for the 3 pin cable, it's either on the CPU fan or AIO pump header. Below are the full specs (parts are all new) - Processor : Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core - Cooler : Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM - Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 - Memory : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 - Storage : Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME - GPU : Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB - PSU : Corsair RM750 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX - CASE : Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case I've browsed the internet for answers, I used 3 videos on a step by step tutorial on building a new pc, one of them having the same case and cooler as mine. I finished building it and there was no problems at first when i booted it up (not connected to a monitor yet). The RGB and other things were running fine, after a few seconds the pump started blinking red including the fans, I connected it to a monitor and the Processor's temperature is above 100°C shown in the BIOs. I've tried rewiring everything, reapplying thermal paste, and rebuild it from scratch yet nothing seems to work. I've installed it on the front panel, fans infront of the radiator set as intake because the pump couldn't fit on top. Everytime i turn on the cpu (not connected to anything, just the power) the fans goes really loud and fast, shuts down after 1 - 2 minutes though. I'm starting to question if the problem isn't on me but on the pump iteself. Feel free to ask for more details regarding my issue.
  2. Hi, I don't know if anyone has already suggested this but it would be cool if you could configure playlists of gifs or images on the screen of the LCD screen of the H150i ELITE. Like being able to choose a certain number of gifs or images and being able to set a timer before it changes to the next image. I think this would be a really good addition to the LCD screen. Or even better if it could also momentarily switch the screen to the different temps the screen can display, Switching on a timer between CPU temp, GPU temp and/or images and gifs you have chosen.
  3. My Current set up, I've never actually owned a half decent PC in all my life and treated myself when I landed a new job and this is going to need to last me a while. Case: Corsair 700D - CC-9011218-WW PSU: 1200 w Corsair - CP-9020254-AU MOBO: ASUS - PRIME Z790-P WIFI-CSM CPU: Intel Core i9 13900K GPU: Nvidia 4090 – ( ASUS TUF-RTX4090-24G-GAMING ) RAM : 2 x 32 gb DDR 5 (Corsair CMH64GX5M2B6000C40) Primary Partition: 2 TB SSD ( WD - WDS200T2XHE ) OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Home CPU Cooling: CPU Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler- This is ceiling mounted. ( in ICUE is denoted as first 3 fans and guessing also the pump) Case fans: Front : 3 x Noctua 140mm NF-A14 PWM chromax all on same controller/grouped as intake on the front. Rear: 1 x Noctua 140mm NF-A14 PWM chromax in the rear as outtake. Side: In the side panel 4 x Noctua 120mm NF-A14 PWM Chromax all on same controller/grouped So originally I did not have the side fans in the build. Everything was great thing ran quiet was super cold though like a fridge and possibly not optimal was all on default. I live in Australia and I’m kind of expecting a hot summer around the bend. I removed the front drive bay to allow for better airflow on the front 3 fans and thought Ill add some additional side fans. 4x 120 ml fans. My thoughts were to have the side fans kick in only when needed. I went in to the ICUE which I’ve never used to manage fans before and stopped each fan to identify and label it. Now in doing so I inadvertently lost whatever the default configs were. In hindsight should have taken a screen grab. There are some default options. Quiet, balanced, extreme. None of which seem great. I was able to configure some alerts and a custom curve for the side fans to kick in. Before the PC didn’t even break a sweat playing FPS games on high settings and now it pants like a dog, have tried on all settings including extreme. Its also rather noisy now. I’m getting coil whine just flicking through menu options even when idle in game. Also every so often I hear something winding up. It almost sounds like an old style drive when it kicks into action for a read write but a lot louder and I cant identify where its coming from. There’s no rhyme or reason to it that I can sleuth. I feel like I have the right cooling options I just need some help and advice recommendations for settings and config of the fans. This machine is a work PC by week day and doesn’t need high end specs most of the time but some evenings and weekends it really needs them. Appreciate any input and guidance. I'm out of my depth here and sincerest apologies for the essay.
  4. It's been a while since we released the iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers, for those who have one, what do you put on your AIO LCD screens 👾 (gifs, pics, or temps)? Reminder: please be mindful of what you post on the internet 😅 If you don't use an AIO with a LCD screen, what kinds of wallpaper do you like to run as your monitor background 🖥️ (animated or idle)? Do you keep the same wallpaper on forever or like to change depending on setups/current hyperfixations 🤩? Since I use dual monitors I try to find animated wallpapers that fit on both screens. I have an extra 7 inch monitor inside my PC as well as an LCD cooler. All are animated character gifs from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen! (I really recommend this show🤞) Let us know down below!
  5. Hello everybody 😀, first of all: this is my first post here and I hope I'm doing nothing wrong and selected the correct Sub to post my problem. If I'm doing something wrong please don't hesitate telling me 😁 I researched a lot now also through this forum and tried to set up a custom fan curve and I need to say: I read so much that I'm currently more confused than anything else. I need to admit, that I'm not a pro when it comes to this, so I would really appreciate to get some help here, as I'm currently really desperate as I don't know what to do. MY SETUP: In my profile I already filled out my hardware components under "Gaming PC". There you can see my hardware: My Fan Setup: In total, i have: 6 Case Fans (Corsair QL) 3 AIO FANs (CORSAIR ML which came with my Corsair ICUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX) 1x Commander Pro (6 QL Fans attached to it) 1x Commander Core (3 ML Fans attached to it) NOTE: I'm using a Push and Pull Setup, this means: I have 3 Fans at the front of my Case (QL Fans) than the radiator behind and after the radiator 3 ML Fans (so 6 Fans attached to the radiator). I use my pc in the living room plugged in into my LG 4k TV and I'm sitting on the couch using a Headset playing demanding games like RDR2, Control..., but also streaming my console gaming using the capture card where i simply stream via Discord and use OBS. ATTACHMENT: I attached 4 Files to this post: Icue Commander Curve: shows my custom created fan curve using the Cooleant temperature as base (Controlling all 6 QL Fans) Icue Elite Capellix: shows my custom created fan fan curve using the Cooleant temperature as base (Controlling all 3 ML Fans) ICue Dashboard: Showing a benchmark running RDR2 in the backround using my custom fan curves ICue Dashboard Intensive: Showing a benchmark running RDR2 in the backround using the Intensive Preset. What is the problem: In ICue there are three presets: Quiet Balanced Intensive All of them make a very loud noise during Gaming. If you are Gaming and you can hear the fans through the Headset and the gaming audio, then this is really annoying. The Quiet preset is okayish from noise point of view, the only issue is that on normal tasks and idle the fans keep ramping up a bit and slowing down the whole time, so you can always here this annoying sound this makes when accelerating the fans and slowing them down again. (And as far as I also read in the forum in other threads here I learned this is the worst case scenario). Balanced and Intensive are making always a lot of noise -> I decided to make an own curve, BUT: I performed a gaming benchmark using Red Dead Redemption running in the Background cranked it up to max Settings and what is worrying me are the temp differences: On my custom curve I can see a temperature difference (comparing to the intense preset) of 6 Degrees (maybe more if would have run an hour (check the two Dashboard pictures)). What is worrying me are the temps in general and also of the DRAM. Browsing through the forum I read that people have something aroung 50-60. Which temperatures are okay? What should I do because of the noise which is bugging me? Which temperatures are unhealthy for my system? Could anybody maybe help me create a fun curve where I simply finally can relax and enjoy gaming because I can trust that this is a good curve? As already said: Im not an expert and far away from that and while playing im constantly checking temps and to be honest: This takes the fun out of it. I'm worrying that I'm damaging my system but on the other hand using the intense preset is not acceptable as it is as loud as on an airport. I simply would like to get assistance in creating the perfect fan curve for my specific setup and situation. This would be really kind 🙂 Thank you in advance for your time and help!
  6. So after seeing the amd stock cooler was underperforming for the new cod at max graphics, I upgraded to the h100i pro. To fit my case I could only have 1 fan on the radiator because my ram is too tall. Therefore, one fan cable is dangling because there is no ram to connect it to. My pic worked fine with the other fan header looking cable connected to the sata cable unplugged. I plugged it in to the pump header by the cpu and suddenly all of the pcs components and peripherals would turn on, yet my monitor would have no signs from the display port. I unplugged the header after and the same problem persists, despite the cables being in the same orientation as it worked earlier. Any ideas what the cooler has done to my system? Photos are attached if there computer being on but the display has no signal.
  7. Summer is coming - which means your PC will be recording higher temps for the duration of the season 😬. What adjustments are you making to keep your PC cooler to survive the summer heat? - Buying a better cooler? - Restricting the amount of time playing or using your rig ⏰? - Blowing an external fan towards your PC 💨? - AC on all day ? Or just leaving it and praying that it does not overheat 🤨 Lets hear your solutions!
  8. Just assembling a new build this afternoon. First time I've tried water cooling (just an AIO, the H115i). Felt like I'd connected everything up properly, and turned the power on for the first time. Okay, some LEDs are on, the pump/cooling unit is lighting up properly, and...WHAT ON EARTH? Black smoke was coming from the USB-to-mini-USB cable connecting the motherboard to the pump. I killed the power as quickly as possible and the wisps of smoke thankfully stopped, but...that cable was VERY hot, and I could see some of the plastic had melted from the black wire in particular (see photo 1). I've built several PCs before but have never seen anything like this, and I don't even have a first instinct for what the culprit might be. Cable? Motherboard? I was assuming I could use either one of the board's USB headers quite happily (see photo 2 for where I was connecting it).
  9. Hi I am setting up a secondary build with spare parts laying around on depot The old H80i coller gives me a little headache, it has been working just fine for +5 years until the PC was scraped a couple of years ago First mount I had the Corsair logo upside down on the CPU block due to better wiring of the usb cabel from MB The radiator mounted on the backpanel and the hoses at the bottom previous the hoses were at the top CPU went up above 80 degress, not the best, I could hear the water "snorkling" probably air bubbles CPU block turned 90 degrees, same result Radiator turned 90 degrees with hoses at the top, sligtly better with temperatures at 70 degrees I tried to apply pressure on the CPU block while running, no change in temperature Moving around with the hoses made slight changes to the better I decided to twist and turn the hot hose at the radiator side Now the temperatur is down to 45 degrees Scuttle the cooler and buy a new? Could it be a problem later? [EDIT] Oh I read through the FAQ section :D CPU_FAN speed in BIOS has to be dialed to full speed to allow the system to give enough power til the coolant motor as the temperature is sitting at 43 degrees celsius atm the fan speed increased but I decided to let it go CPU is now sitting idle at 33 degrees and fan speed decreased and the box runs silent :) Is this part with CPU_FAN at full speed in the manual shipping with the cooler? I've had quite a few coolers from Corsair in various builds and I have always had issues to get them to work properly, even replaced them with other brands It might be due to the full speed thing mentioned in the FAQ [EDIT 2] Yeah the option to apply full speed on CPU_FAN in BIOS got rid of the CPU fan error which prevented the boot process to proceed
  10. Hi all, First post here so bear with me. I've had my H100i Platinum cooler for about 2 months now and it's worked perfectly up until yesterday. Yesterday I swapped out a HDD for an SSD, I had a few complications but in the end everything works fine but then I noticed my cooler is stuck on a red, green, blue state. Anything I do in iCue doesn't change the cooler colors, it does however change the fans'. Any ideas on what this could be and how I could fix it? I attached a photo for reference. Anything is much appreciated :)
  11. Ive searched through and found multiple posts showing multiple ways.. honestly I got overwhelmed and confused as a first time builder. Long story short.. I'm looking at a 9 fan for sure.. probably 10 fan set up. with possibly LED strips (not 100% committed to the strips though) Specs for my set up: Case: Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RMx 850w Gold CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM 360mm Fans: 3 ML RGB WHITE PWM 120mm (included with CPU Cooler) (2) 3-Pack QL120 RGB WHITE PWM 120mm 1 QL120 RGB WHITE PWM 120mm
  12. Built my PC roughly two weeks ago and since day one my pump head RGB has not turned on, I have tried swapping SATA cables to see if that might help, unplugged and reconnected certain wires, nothing. Fans/fans rbg work fine but it's just the header RGB that isn't working, even went into icue and messed around to see if i could trigger anything but no luck. Currently chatting with Corsair through email to possibly get a replacement but I was wondering if stuff like this happens often. Because this isn't the first instance I've heard of pump RGB not working with this specific model, makes me think its a common issue. could it possibly be as simple me having something plugged into the wrong slot on my motherboard? because my aio pump slot on my mb is free but i have no available wires to plug into that. (its my first build) platinum model
  13. Hello, My Corsair H50 died so I need to replace it so I bought a Corsair H60. Can I use the backplate from the H50 so I don't have to remove the motherboard to install it. It socket 1366 x58 chipset. Thsnk you.
  14. Hello, I have some discoloration with Corsair H100i RGB Platinum SE, when set to white, the color has a warmer, tan look then all of the other colors in the PC. Does the pump not support cooler whites is there an error in the pump, I cant remember this happening when it first arrived. [see attachments] Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Hydro-H100i-PLATINUM-Radiator/dp/B07R6YLDDS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=corsair+h100i+white&qid=1609091344&sr=8-1
  15. Hi, sometimes I read the USB cable that goes from the H100i RGB's pump to the USB header on the motherboard as micro USB, other times as mini USB, can someone please say what cable is that exactly? micro-USB A, micro-USB-B, mini-USB-A, etc. Please name the cable ends as accurately as you can. The manual does not name the cable ends either, I have searched on this forum without a conclussive result.
  16. Hi all, I have been using my Corsair H115i RGB Platinum cooler for about 9 months now. However, for some reason, when I set the fan speed to "extreme" in iCue, it only goes to around 840 RPM. The description of this product says the fan speed may reach 2000 RPM. (https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-RGB-Platinum/p/CW-9060038-WW#tab-tech-specs) I have seen it reach closer to 2000 RPM before but it has since stopped reaching that point. None of my settings have changed to my knowledge, including BiOS settings. Any suggestions? Thanks! :)
  17. As the the title says, the H100i Platinum temp setting is sitting at around 50C even when the computer is idle, but my CPU temps hover around 37C. These temps stay the same when I'm putting my computer under some stress, like gaming, etc. I've updated my software and have no idea what could be causing the issue. Since my iCUE profile is using the H100i temp my fans are constantly running hard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  18. Hey guys! If you're curious about how to install an AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor and one of our coolers (such as the H80i v2, H100i v2, and H115i), check out this blog! If you have any questions let us know in the comments here. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2017/august/threadripper-installation Users with our current Platinum series coolers have out of the box compatibility with systems using Threadripper since a bracket is provided. Users with PRO series coolers will need to source a separate bracket from our website: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling-And-Corsair-Link/Hydro-Series-H100i-PRO-H115i-PRO-H150i-PRO-TR4-Mounting-Bracket-Kit/p/CW-8960054
  19. Hi there, Just finished installing the H100i RGB Platinum and everything seems to be working fine except for the RGB on the CPU cooler itself. I plugged in mini-usb cable to the CPU cooler and the other end into JUSB1, and connected the SATA power directly to 550w PSU. Additionally, the connected fans on the radiator are spinning fine along with the RGB for them working as well. Despite this, the RGB for CPU cooler itself is not turning on. Mind you, I have yet to even install windows on the PC so I have not tried to set it up with iCUE. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  20. Hey Everyone, I am trying to figure out what is going on with my cooler. I have bought a mostly new system and with it the H115i RGB PRO XT. When I went to hook it up none of the RGB LED's are lighting up. I can see the cooler in ICUE and can control everything else on the cooler, fan speed, pump etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ICUE and even got a warranty replacement to see if it was just a bad apple. Any suggestions on what I can do??
  21. The temp on my i7-7700k when in the BIOS is typically around 37°C and about 50°C when idling on my desktop, not too sure if these temps are too high. I first experienced a problem when trying to emulate a game and my PC crashed after about 2 hours of it running. I tried the game again while monitoring my CPU temps, and they were hitting 100°C or near that on all cores. I thought it might just be an issue with the game, but I got near identical temps when I tested Rise of the Tomb Raider (both games running in 1440p). I checked the water temp of my AIO when playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and it only slowly works its way up from its idle 27-28°C to the low 30s. The RPM of the pump and fan seemed normal the whole time, just the speed at which the water rises. This was with the stock thermal paste that comes pre-applied on the H115i. I changed out the thermal paste to see if something was wrong with that, or if I had poorly installed the AIO, yet I'm still getting the same results; my CPU temps immediately jump to the 90s under heavy load. Same thing happened when I tested prime95. When playing less intensive games my temps are still reaching the upper 70s and even into the 80s. I reset my BIOS to see if this changed anything, but my temps still remained the same as before. This seems way to hot for an AIO from what I've seen on the internet, so I'm not sure if this is a problem with my AIO or with the CPU itself.
  22. Hello, I recently bought a new Corsair H100X, installed it and everything was ok, the other day I had to reinstall the cooler on my new Phanteks case P600S, everything was going fine...when installing the last screw of the cooler it simply snaped...and broke the screw..! Belive it or not...I didn't do any abnormal or excessive amount of force...:confused: Has this happened to anyone? I contacted the customer service but didn't receive any answer until now :( Best Regards Diego
  23. Hello, I recently bought a new Corsair H100X, installed it and everything was ok, the other day I had to reinstall the cooler on my new Phanteks case P600S, everything was going fine...when installing the last screw of the cooler it simply snaped...and broke the screw..! Belive it or not...I didn't do any abnormal or excessive amount of force... Has this happened to anyone? I contacted the customer service but didn't receive any answer until now :( Best Regards Diego
  24. Hello, I've just built myself a new rig (details below), and after a couple weeks of use and various software updates (I assume that's caused the problem, as I didn't see this issue at first) I've encountered an issue where the RGB lighting for my corsair fans and CPU cooler become erratic shortly after booting the computer up. This does not seem to affect the lighting on my RAM or keyboard. I am running the latest version of the iCUE software, and my hardware drivers for the lighting node, RAM, etc. are all up to date as well. I've also checked for OS updates and anything else I could think of, but the stuttering seems to toggle itself on and off randomly. Here are videos of the stuttering: Fans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mv9l5qzwxx0ic4/fans.mp4?dl=0 CPU Cooler: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gp278x8q6huj27/cooler.mp4?dl=0 Has anyone else experienced issues like this before? Thanks in advance for your help. Build details: MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (5.0 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 95W CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB Platinum SE, 240mm Radiator, Dual LL120 RGB PWM Fans RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (1 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Intel XMP 2.0 Des GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ Cooling Graphics Card (04G-P4-3975-KR) SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) Case: Crystal Series 680X RGB ATX High Airflow Tempered Glass Smart Case — White Case Fans: 3 LL120 RGB fans included with the case, 2 LL120 RGB included with the CPU cooler, 1 (obviously unaffected) ML120 PRO included with the case PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series RM850X 850W 80 PLUS GOLD Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Cross Keyboard: K95 RGB Platinum XT Monitor: Samsung 32" UR59C Curved 4K UHD Monitor OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  25. I have a weird situation when in iCue the temperature sensor for the water loop will periodically drop to zero or even below that and then quickly jump back up to the actual temperature of the water in the loop. However, I have only noticed it while gaming and not when I am just browsing the internet. So does that mean that the sensor may be going bad or is it more on the software side of things? Any suggestions are appreciated.