Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'custom cooling'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hey all! Another question came to mind while I was plugging in all the plugs into my mobo. I noticed that the thermal sensor plug is not fitting into my Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) mobo’s T Sensor, which is a problem. Is there any where else I could plug in the pump’s thermal sensor? Maybe a W in or W out port? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
  2. I just bought a full kit of Hydro X gear for my new case, but I was trying to find a shipping number or a way to track my package (given my work schedule I want to make sure no package pirates get it), but on the website I cannot seem to find any way to track it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  3. Greetings Corsair Team, I am loyal corsair buyer and fan who lives in Canada. I wanted to contact you and expecting your answer as soon as possible. The subject is about your Hydro X Series Custom Cooling. Do not misunderstand because you guys are completely In line with other premium cooling brands such as Alphacool / EKWB / Bitspower etc but the thing is many things are lacking and needs to be fixed asap or else you won't be able to truly compete and gain market share that fast. Here are some tips that have to be done and I hope you guys at least respond with even the slightest information. I will buy all of your Custom Cooling components once this is done and believe me it's not just about me it's about many of your customers around the world including me. 1) Cpu Blocks: Your XC7 and XC9 Cpu blocks are the same the only thing that distinguish them from each other's is the color which is super lame considering there are many platforms including the mainstream and the HPC ( which is becoming more popular than ever ) and each one of them consist a specific design to fully dissipate the heat effectively without any issue in the long-term user experience. Your HPC blocks need to be bigger and hide more surface than ever, for example, the Xeon W3175 or the Threadripper 3960X/3970X or the upcoming 3980X/3990X are huge chips and need a consistent surface area and a bigger CPU blog to make full contact with the chiplets and do its job effectively. Those chips truly consume a huge amount of power when pushed and things get pretty toasty if you push them way harder than expected. Your mainstream Cpu blocks are okay but not perfect. You need to change the design a little bit more and yes please keep the RGB it's the trend and the future portal to the next decade. Your Cpu blocks need a new design and a revision asap and make it fast. 2) Gpu blocks: You only have one type of GPU block which is the XG7 which is super beautiful but won't appeal to everyone at least add another type which is like the XG9 for the enthusiasts who are willing to overclock their GPUs and change the design a little bit don't make the edges rough and all black as it is at least make like the XG7/XG9 with the same aesthetics and color and like the XG7S/XG9S with a see-through design like EKWB or Bitspower does in their GPU blocks. Many people want to see their components. And for the love of god keep the flow meter there. It is the best choice you've ever made and maybe making your backplates RGB will add some flavor to some extent and everyone will be amazed at how far your products have come. 3) Pump-Reservoir combo: You only dispose of one pump reservoir combo which is the XD5 which is pretty good PRC overall BUT have its issues like a little bit of high pitched noise coming from the pump. Added to this the reservoir is not big enough especially for huge Builds like building in your magnificent 1000D case or for overclocking lovers the reservoir is not big enough. Make at least Pump-res combo like the XD7 and the ultimate XD9 which is double at least the size of the XD5 and the XD7 is in between. Oh and for the love of god fix the noise issue and we don't care if it's loud when pushed too far but at least make it reasonable. Make the flow higher and the RGB a little bit brighter. 4)Super important note: Your fittings are one of the best in the market if not the best overall. We are super impressed by those and we have nothing to complain about. Your collaboration with Bitspower on those had a huge positive impact when it comes to the design choice and reliability of those fittings. When it comes to the radiators we have the same opinion as to the fittings great design choices overall and very good performance and heat dissipation from those rads. 5) Your GPU blocks compatibility need to be better well rounded in the next-gen of GPUs either on Nvidia or AMD GPUs. Excellent choice of supporting several cards like the FE and the RTX Strix 2080Ti for example. Do the same strategy again and again. That's it overall I hope I get an answer very quickly from you guys and I hope or rather I wish and you have to make those changed in order the win the already crowded market. Corsair needs to shine 2020 will be your year so do not make your fans and customers disappointed Corsair. Yours truly.
  4. Good Day to all! I am new here, so a quick rundown... I have built over a half dozen, as my wife calls them, Game Boys, In my life. Not many compare to most of you but quite a bit for me. I have never gone all in, just kept them simple and as powerful as I could. This will probably be my last build as I am over 60 now and won't have the $$$ to do this after retirement. So I am diving off the deep end and going for the something that will probably last me till I can't "Play" anymore! I am hoping you have the patience to help me through the trials I am sure to come up against. I have started to design the system and that is most of what I have in my specs. I will be ordering these parts at the end of the month, Black Friday/Cyber Monday and through to Christmas. Her's what the wish list has so far: 1000d Of course! ROG Crosshair VIII Hero(WiFi) 570 AMD 9-3950x (Should be out this Month) ROG Matrix Platinum(Doubt I will be able to get this but really want it) Second choice Zotac 2080 ti Amp Extreme then Aorus 2080 ti Xtreme! AX1200i PSU W/ Blue Corsair Cabling 32g of 3600 Dominator Platinum with Cooler. MP600 1tb OS drive MP600 1tb Data drive Now onto cooling... 2 ea 480mm corsair Radiators 16 LL120s Push/Pull up front 3 LL140 exhaust on top 2 LL120 intake in back 16mm Hard Line Acrylic tube 2 corsair Pump/Res. EKWB Mono Block for Hero Depending on Video card/ WB/Backplate Going with Fittings and Straight tubing rather than Bends. Add some SSD in Raid for Data/Backup. K70 Rapidfire KB Dual ROG PG278QR Monitors. I will post next some questions about the wiring for the Fans I have been trying to figure out. Back to work for me now. Thank you in advance for your Advice and Assistance! Look forward to this project! Paul
  5. Well my problem is that i want to have 16 fans in the front of my corsair 1000D series so 4fans on each side of the two 480 radiators in the front but i dont want to have the back of the fans visible on either of the sides and i want my build to look cool without sacrificing performance. So My question is if its possible to Change the rotation of the fan so it spins backwards or if its even better with airflow from both front and rear of the radiator. My guess is that its not so smart to make air flow in from both sides as it would cancel eachother out (can someone confirm or deny this)
  6. Bonjour Je sollicite votre aide aujourd'hui car je souhaiterai effectuer un jump start sur mon alim corsair HX 1200i. J'ai effectué l'installation d'un watercooling custom, et afin d'alimenter la pompe (molex) et remplir mon système j'ai besoin d'effectuer un "jump start". Biens sûr je n'en suis pas à mon coup d'essai :D:, mais cette 1200i me donne du fil a retorde. :eek: Trombone entre le PS_on et une des masses et normalement l'alim se met en marche. Et bien pas là, le ventilo tourne 1/4 seconde, la pompe n'est pas alimentée et du coup rien ne se passe. J'ai essayé de charger un peu plus l'alim en y raccordant un peu plus d'éléments(ventilateurs, HDD....) mais rien y fait.... Avez vous une petite idée ? Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide précieuse :D:
  7. To support the launch of our new CORSAIR Hydro X Series custom cooling components, we've put together a playlist of installation and setup guides. These videos will be updated as new products and topics related to the CORSAIR Hydro X Series are covered. If you need help or have any questions, please create a separate thread in the Hydro X section of the CORSAIR User Forum. -Corsair Chris