• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello guys, as you can see my problem about this weird mice named sabre pro, I just want to update the software and my mice is not responding anymore. This is so annoying. I need the firmware of the sabre pro champion series mouse but. You guys didn't answer to my help ticket.
  2. Hi guys, Really love the sabre RGB mouse, had it since 2017, but the middle mouse click is failing, sometimes it works if I press it hard enough, usually does not. I have reconfigured the Button 8 to do the middle mouse click function for me and that works fine but I wondered if there was a way to fix it? I have already tried software fixes, (soft reset, icue close, icue update etc.) I have already opened the mouse up, cleaned out debris and there is no "obvious" issues, it still makes the tactile "click" noise, if I press directly on the button (instead of the bar) and it also occasionally works. It looks easy enough to remove the button (desolder) and potentially install a new button there, but does anyone know where you can get that button? (part code?) I'm in Sweden right now but shipping from the UK is easy too https://i.imgur.com/qRorU2E.png https://i.imgur.com/12CbD0t.png
  3. I've had this for about a month now and it's pissing me off My Sabre RGB is randomly going back to the original DPI setting, but the lighting stays the same, this happens every 10-30 min or so, and before it does this the cursor freezes. This can happen in-game or not, it's just all the time and once it changes the DPI, the freezing doesn't stop, it happens every 5 min after the DPI changes, but reinstalling the firmware, forcing an update, allows me to use it for about an hour before it goes back. I even took a screenshot of what iCUE looks like when it's like this. Whenever it has this warning I can't click on the mouse to change its settings and can't do anything else but replug it or force the update on the firmware. I really don't wanna have to buy a new mouse because I like the Sabre a lot, I've had it for 3 years now, and I don't know if it's doing this beacuse it's old or what.
  4. Bonsoir tous le monde, Je reviens vers vous la communauté pour un nouveau problème avec ma souris... Après un problème de freeze avec ma souris qui étaient très embêtants mais rares, là j'ai maintenant iCue qui me montre un triangle rouge sur ma souris et celle-ci freeze TOUT le temps. J'ai déjà tenté de revenir sur un ancien pilote ou désinstaller et réinstaller iCue mais rien... Pas de logiciel qui gère le RGB d'installé sur mon PC non plus. Vous auriez une idée? Je vous remercie grandement <3
  5. So, the high CPU is even worse with the latest update to v3.20.80. I'm now getting 3.5 to 5% in the background and 7.5 to 10% when running the interface on a new i7-7700. This sort of thing has been going on for years and I'm sick of it and gotten to a point where I want to just uninstall and say goodbye to some of my mouse and keyboard functionality. Besides, I'm an old guy and I don't need half of that childish rainbow eye-candy. I don't need my system to look like something from Pink Fluffy Unicorns. What's held me back is I use functionality like sniper mode on my mouse and some of those extra keys and macros on the keyboard. Anyway, I found a partial solution: > Select the mouse > Click the hamburger menu to the right of Profiles > Click the memory card button which saves to device This will allow you to kill iCUE while retaining the mouse functionality. You can uncheck Start on system startup in the settings menu. The Corsair services stay running but it doesn't use as much CPU, although still a bit more than you'd expect from a keyboard and mouse. I can't speak for other devices. Unfortunately, the option to Save to Device is not available for the keyboard, or at least not my case (a K55). I'm just going to have to lose that functionality until Corsair sorts this out ... or until I need a new set and try some other brand. 😪
  6. Hi All, I couldn't find a full disassembly walkthrough or solution for my error, so I'm uploading a noob-friendly guide to the solution I (eventually) found. Images uploaded to imgur. It started with my mouse occassionally not working on startup, but would work once unplugged and plugged back in again. Then it just wouldn't recognise it at all. No amount of driver/iCue/windows10 updates helped. I found a forum post for a similar issue that suggested unplugging the USB passthrough, so I thought I'd try that. But that means taking apart the mouse. Unplug the mouse from your PC Remove the FOUR skids from the base of the mouse. Note: each skid has a small access point to begin lifting from (these are shown by blue arrows in the attached image 1) Unscrew the FOUR torx screws from under the skids with a T6 screw driver (see image 2) Remove the three top pieces. I found the two sides just fell off, however the center piece needed to be pushed forward (towards the wheel). The sides ARE held on by several small knotches on the base, so try pushing upwards if it's stiff. Follow the cable to locate the USB passthrough (see image 3). Should be a white connector with 5 wires running from it. Pop that bad boy out GENTLY. Whilst the passthrough is still UNPLUGGED, plug the main cable back into your PC. Then, gently plug the white passthrough back in. If it worked, the lights should turn on and the mouse should respond. Unplug the main cable from your PC, and reassemble the mouse. Note that the center piece has a small latch under the left click button (circled in images 4 and 5)