Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'k95 platinum'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Hi My Keyboard has this problem since i bought it (On second hand market) but it never really botherd me before because i was using Orange as tha main color of the keyboard and in my case the error only occures when specific keys try to glow GREEN. (Photos below) Some extra info about this case: -The keyboard is directly plugged into the motherboard via USB (Asus Rog B450-E) -It is ot a software issue that is for sure (I did the reset and everything) -I have the latest version of icue Could someone at least give me why is this occuring and maybe how could i fix it? Thanks
  2. Just yesterday I started having problems with the keyboard, the RGB is shown with lag or is stopped and no keys work and in icue it shows me the following error: Error not available
  3. So I just bought the K95 and I got all my lights set up how I want. Starts with a Solid color then I have two (2) Color Waves crossing each other from left to right and right to left. Now when iCUE first starts up after a fresh boot, the lighting effects start properly, but then the Color Wave effects stop and can't be turned back on unless I restart iCUE. Just wondering if there is a work around for this. Thanks!
  4. Hola, hace unos cuantos meses adquirí el teclado K95 Platinum, y hasta ahora no había presentado problemas, ahorita me percate que el switch de la tecla 1 del num pad esta parpadeando al igual que el led de lo de silenciar. Alguien sabe por que sucede esto y si tiene solución? o tendré que usar la garantía?
  5. So you guys probably get this question a lot, but I've got a K95 Platinum with iCUE and everything is working fine...except the media keys and iTunes. The volume wheel and mute work fine and have done straight out of the box, only the play/pause, skip and stop buttons! Everything is up to date on the keyboard, software, iTunes and Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) and it's a new build so it's never had another keyboard attached, so shouldn't have any other drivers!
  6. Hi I have a K95 keyboard that is about 6 months old & it has started behaving weirdly. The Q & A keys started spitting out random letters for instance. (a) yuiopq hjkal;'DFGS adfghjskl;' (q) ieopqrw erwiopuy[qt rtiopuyqw Every space is a new keystroke but and all other keys seem to work OK. I looked it up & tried reinstalling iCue but it has the same issue with or without iCue installed & when I tried it on another computer it had the same problem. Anyway, as per the advice on the forum, I was looking at RMAing it when I decided to look at the firmware & discovered it is now listed as a Japanese layout. I am from the UK. I have tried to force the update of the firmware but my keyboard then dissapears from iCue & I have to them disconnect it & then reconnect it. So am I being stupid & somehow managed to change my keyboard settings or is my keyboard truly had it & needs to be replaced? Thanks in advance.
  7. Hey, i recently bought a k95 platinum, i already have the m65 pro so i updated the profiles, so they're sincronized now, the only issue i have is because when i lock the windows (win+L) my keybord lights turn off, how do i turn it on?
  8. Hello Corsair forum users, I was wondering if somebody knows if there is a bad batch of coilwhine boards. I'm currently using a G413 Carbon red/black which i won with a Facebook post, but now i would like to get an RGB keyboard. So i was looking around for a keyboard that has nice RGB LED's and looks awsome and is build decent. The board has to be from aluminum and the keys has to be PBT instead of ABS, or there must be an upgrade available for the PBT keycaps. So i first went for the Huntsman Elite, and after connecting it to my computer, i noticed a massive coilwhine sound. At the end i tried 3 units and all of them had coilwhine... I had to look for something different. So i noticed the Corsair K95 Platinum XT, perfect i thought. The looks are great and its solid. So i bought the board and the first thing i did noticed after i plugged it in to my computer, was the coilwhine... This time the coilwhine is less then the Huntsman one, but still audible and that annoys me. After trying 3 units of coilwhine boards i was done... I tried the old K95 version so not the XT version, and guess what... it has audible coilwhine... I quit my mission for looking for a decent keyboard, because i dont think there is any decent keyboard without coilwhine and with PBT keycaps at this moment. So my question is, is there a bad batch of coilwhine units? What i did discovered was, the coilwhine is audible on a different way with different colors. I tried different PC's and laptops to check if it was a fault of my computer, but that was not the case. Everytime the LED's were turned on, it was audible on every device. I bought the keyboard from different vendors and even a replace from Corsair. I dont like the fact that there is no keyboard at this moment that has PBT keycaps with RGB and no coilwhine :[pouts:
  9. Hello, Initially, when I installed the first early-access release of the iCUE software, it would detect my keyboard hardware profiles and replace/import them into iCUE. Now, with the latest update (v3.1.133) I am unable to detect nor restore the default on-board hardware profiles for my K95 Platinum keyboard. All I want to do is restore the factory Rainbow Spiral effect so that it matches all of the rest of my Corsair peripherals during reboot and other activities where iCUE control is not being used. To be clear, the software profiles that I have custom created work as intended and under the new software I am able to have very powerful command over the LED lighting of ALL of my Corsair devices, which is simply fantastic, REALLY enjoying iCUE apart from this problem! I have tried: 1. Clearing onboard storage (through Settings tab in iCUE). This did not initiate the expected restoration of the factory hardware profiles. 2. Attempted creating a manual software profile, but can no longer find the option to write the profile to the onboard hardware storage on the keyboard like I was able to in the prior version. 3. Full re-installation of iCUE (after destruction of ALL registry and appdata traces of Corsair Utility Engine). Could anyone tell me the trick on how to wipe out and fully factory restore the hardware profiles on my keyboard? I'm at a loss here, and asking the community for advice before I raise a lengthy support case with the Corsair support team. My concern is that the onboard storage tables have been corrupted and are no longer usable without Corsair actually sending me a replacement keyboard to correct my issues. Thanks in advance, Bearmonkey