• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I've seen a bunch of suggestions on how to fix this but none have worked, I've paired the two, reinstalled drivers, uninstalled the devices, clean installed iCUE, forced updates to the dongle and headset, checked privacy settings, set the headset as default communications device. I get the sidetone in the headset but Windows does detect any sound, it does detect the microphone though. Just curious if anyone has found another fix, sucks I just bought this and it is giving me issues right out of the box. Questioning why I'm even loyal to Corsair now since they still haven't responded to my warranty claim on my VOID PRO's that drain the battery in an hour and won't fully charge. Thanks
  2. Had the mouse for 2 days, charging on and off, and now the battery status is always critical, i shut off the icue program reseted the mouse, turned everything on and it still says critical when it was entire day charging
  3. Bonjour, Quand mon casque virtuoso SE s'allume, la led de mon micro clignote puis s'eteint. Je ne vois donc pas le voyant vert de mon micro pour me dire qu'il est allumé. Ce problème intervient sur les deux type de connexion. J'avais penser à le réinitialiser pour voir si ça marche mais je ne trouve pas de petit bouton et rien sur icue. Le firmware est à jour. Si vous trouver une solution ce serait super ! Merci !
  4. Hello, Not sure what the (1) 5 times is for but thats how iCue named this headset. Anyhow. Since today it wont charge. Its blinking red and it seems it wont charge at all. There is some sound coming out of it that follows the blinking beat a bit. I tried the cable on my tablet. the cable is fine. I tried charging with a phone charger from the wall. I tried forced updating the up to date firmware. I made sure my PC was on and my headset in USB mode. Then unplugged the head set and then the dongle. Then plugged the dongle. Then checked if the headset was on USB mode before plugging that one back in. Then left it for 15 min. No changes. Help!
  5. Hey guys, so I had posted a previous thread on this question but did not receive any responses so I wanted to see if anyone was having the issue I was experiencing. Basically, my Corsair HS70 SE headset sometimes cycles through starting up on its own and then turning off on its own in quick succession like its stuck in a loop. I don't know my headset would be turning on and off on its own but it does it randomly. I wanted to see why this occurred but also to see if any one else has also experienced this same issue. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks!
  6. Hi guys. Several weeks ago I bought VOID Wireless Pro SE RGB headphones. I was using them until several days ago with the ICUE application but since then they stopped communicating with the application. Audio is heard. The PC and Windows 10 detect it without problems. They can be viewed in "devices and printers" and the drivers are installed but the application doesn't detect them. The volume control from the earphone doesn't seem to work without ICUE control either. I've reinstalled and installed several versions of CUE and ICUE but none seem to work anymore. They detect all the devices that I've from Corsair except the headphones. I've also tried reinstalling the drivers of the board but it didn't help. I've also tried all the USB ports, but nothing. I just found out that they only work with ICUE on my VAIO laptop. I've installed them without problems and it detects them although I cannot see the battery level. I've been seeing various similar problems for days like forums and others like: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164548 and I wonder if someone in this long time has managed to know what the hell is wrong with these headphones with the driver or whatever the problem is. I opened an RMA ticket several days ago and they tell me to send them but seeing that they work on the laptop I don't know what to do. And the thing about COVID19 ... I'm afraid that I will be a long time without them due to the delay that there is now with the transport deliveries. Any idea or solution that I've missed or don't know? https://i.imgur.com/RTgQjX4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hdPbkIk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sq4MOZ5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4vtqKQq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xJuchVi.jpg https://i.imgur.com/EL5SnhJ.jpg
  7. Hey Guys, Looking to build a couple of high end PCs in the next year or two, and to be honest I'm waiting on Corsair to announce a refresh to their full-size Obsidian, the 750D. I had heard through the grapevine some time ago that something was in the works, and I just wanted to remind you that there are people who love putting their cases on the floor. You'd have 2 immediate sales of a 750D with tempered glass the day you announce! Thanks for listening.
  8. I bought a Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mechanical RAPIDFIRE Gaming Keyboard back in September 2018 and as much I enjoy it, the grey wrist-rest is now plagued with what looks like "dirty" stains from where my hands lay when I type. I tried washing the wrist-rest with dish soap and a plastic brush but the stains remain there. Anyone else encounter the issue? Can anything be done with this?