Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rgb lighting'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I have the some light strips inside my 500D SE and I've noticed that the lights bleed through the back of the case and on to my wall. Do you guys have any good ideas on how to reduce this without messing up the airflow?
  2. Hi Guys, So far it seems to me like the only way to turn off the Dark Core's RGB lights is by creating a static colour profile with RGB decimals of 0, 0, 0 (i.e. black)? I wouldve expected there to be a button in iCUE at least to simply turn off the RGB lights but I cant find anything. The only reason that I ask, is that I just want to make sure that i'm not needlessly draining the mouse's battery by the LEDs still maybe being on but just with their brightness turned down really low or whatever. Any help/advice appreciated.
  3. Hello, I've just built myself a new rig (details below), and after a couple weeks of use and various software updates (I assume that's caused the problem, as I didn't see this issue at first) I've encountered an issue where the RGB lighting for my corsair fans and CPU cooler become erratic shortly after booting the computer up. This does not seem to affect the lighting on my RAM or keyboard. I am running the latest version of the iCUE software, and my hardware drivers for the lighting node, RAM, etc. are all up to date as well. I've also checked for OS updates and anything else I could think of, but the stuttering seems to toggle itself on and off randomly. Here are videos of the stuttering: Fans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mv9l5qzwxx0ic4/fans.mp4?dl=0 CPU Cooler: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gp278x8q6huj27/cooler.mp4?dl=0 Has anyone else experienced issues like this before? Thanks in advance for your help. Build details: MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (5.0 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 95W CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB Platinum SE, 240mm Radiator, Dual LL120 RGB PWM Fans RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (1 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Intel XMP 2.0 Des GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ Cooling Graphics Card (04G-P4-3975-KR) SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) Case: Crystal Series 680X RGB ATX High Airflow Tempered Glass Smart Case — White Case Fans: 3 LL120 RGB fans included with the case, 2 LL120 RGB included with the CPU cooler, 1 (obviously unaffected) ML120 PRO included with the case PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series RM850X 850W 80 PLUS GOLD Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Cross Keyboard: K95 RGB Platinum XT Monitor: Samsung 32" UR59C Curved 4K UHD Monitor OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  4. Hello everyone, I just have a slight issue with the RGB Lighting on my Corsair Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory sticks. I have set up a specific lighting profile using the colour shift setting on the iCUE software and for some reason the actual lighting on the RAM lags quite a bit. I have installed everything correctly with the latest updates, updated all firmware, tried uninstalling and re-installing, and nothing has worked. Here is what the lagging looks like on the RAM: https://i.imgur.com/u06TMS6.mp4 Here is the lighting profile I have set up on the RAM in the iCUE software: https://i.imgur.com/GPTaSqI.png Any ideas on how to fix this?
  5. The title pretty much says it all :( Been loving my K68 for the past year but then one day the RGB lighting just stopped working and i can't figure out why or how to fix it :(
  6. Hello there! I received the Corsair SP 120 RGB Pro kit (with Lighting node Core included) for Christmas, and after i installed, iCue is not detecting the lighting node Core at all. I have tried restarting, re-cabling, re-downloading, checking drivers, and nothing seems to work. Please help! Thank you lots!! ~Ryan.
  7. I recently made a program which lights up keys on your keyboard in the shape of the character you just pressed. Feel free to give it a go and give me any feedback I do this all for fun so its good to learn how I can improve or if anyone has any ideas for better representation of some characters. Github: https://github.com/mrdeadguy34/SeeItCorsair