Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'h150 h150pro h150i'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. I am looking to be running 9 LL120 fans with the commander pro. I have been reading up and considered some diagrams but hoping someone could please confirm the best approach. What is in my head: 1) 6 fans into one RGB Fan LED hub, then 3 fans for H150i Pro into a second RGB Fan LED hub. 2) Link both RGB Fan LED hubs into the 2 LED inputs on Com Pro. 3) 6 fans into fan control on com pro and 3 fans off of fan control of H150i Pro. 4) 2 Lighting Node Pros powered from the USB connectors from the Com Pro? Will this work? Or do I need to power / link it differently? Thank you for your time and help with this.
  2. Hey guys, Question about the Corsair 150i pro xt. I believe this AIO is powered by SATA. If I want to have a push pull configuration (so 6 fans) I was thinking about using 3 Y splitters. Does this give enough power. (not sure how much the pump utilize) or can I run into trouble, or other complications? Also I really want to use the QL fans. But the max rpm from those are 1400. And the fans that the ship with has like 2200 a 2400. Not sure how much the difference will be?
  3. hey all, noob here after some advice/help! looking to build my first PC and decided this is the case i want! my only question is could these components fit within the case and actually provide gaming performance cooling together or am i fighting fire with fire? my question is: will a Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB, 360mm All-In-One Hydro CPU Coolerfit inside the case along with a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE either top or bottom fitment for either im not too fussed if they will both fit. ive seen videos where the H150i fits fine but i want some advice that i could get the waterforce fitted in the oposite position? the measurements for them both are (if you need it), AORUS - 240mm Radiator & 2x 120 mm Fan H150i - 360mm Radiator & 3x 120mm Fan now if they WOULD fit, is it a bad idea to have two radiators blocking up two large venting points? or would it be a viable solution for gaming and keeping the GPU and CPU and cool temps? Huge thanks for your Advice and help! cheers. Ollog.
  4. Guten Tag zusammen, ich besitze ein H150i Pro mit 3x LL120 Corsair Lüftern Alles ist korrekt angeschlossen, jedoch habe ich das Problem, dass ich die Lüfter nicht steuern kann. Im iCUE kann man die Temperatur nur auf maximal 60°C einstellen, jedoch schwankt meine Temperatur immer bei ca 30-60°C. Das bedeutet, wenn ich die Lüfter auf ca. 20-40% bei 20-40°C einstelle und 100% bei 60°C drehen die Lüfter andauern auf das Maximum hoch und direkt wieder herunter, wenn man z.B schnell eine Anwendung öffnen und die Temperatur kurzzeitig steigt! Einen anderen Sensor auszuwählen nützt nichts, da bei den anderen Komponenten die Temperatur meist konstant bleibt und die Lüfter meist mit der selben Geschwindigkeit drehen. Jedoch sollte sich die Lüftergeschwindigkeit ja schließlich an der Temperatur des Prozessors orientieren, damit die Lüfter wissen, wann sie mehr und wann sie weniger zu kühlen haben! Bei dem Commander PRO kann man alles perfekt einstellen und dort geht es bis 100°C. Ich habe auch schon versucht, die Lüftergeschwindigkeit im BIOS einzustellen, jedoch funktioniert es dort auch nicht über PWM/DC! Wenn ich etwas umstelle, passiert nichts! Ich denke, da iCUE die Einstellungen überschreibt, bringt es nichts, im BIOS etwas einzustellen. Habe sowohl PWM als auch DC getestet. Mir bleibt also nicht anderes übrig, als mein H150i PRO auf "Leise", "Balanciert" oder "Intensiv" zu stellen, was jedoch sehr ärgerlich ist, da die Lüfter sich dann andauern mit der selben Geschwindigkeit drehen und sich nicht an die Temperatur angleicht, so wie es eigentlich ja auch sein sollte! Gibt es dementsprechend ggf. eine Lösung oder noch besser, ein Update, damit man seinen Wasserkühler auch bis 100°C einstellen kann? Ansonsten wäre dieser Wasserkühler ja nutzlos, wenn man ihn nicht einstellen/richtig nutzen kann, oder etwa nicht? Grüße, DS
  5. Good day everybody, I own a H150i Pro with 3x LL120 Corsair fans Everything is connected correctly, but I have the problem that I can not control the fans. In the iCUE you can set the temperature only to a maximum of 60 ° C, but my temperature always fluctuates at about 30-60 ° C. This means that if I set the fan to about 20-40% at 20-40 ° C and 100% at 60 ° C turn the fans persist to the maximum high and directly down again, if, for example, quickly open an application and the Temperature rises for a short time! Choosing a different sensor is of no use, as the temperature of the other components usually remains constant and the fans usually rotate at the same speed. However, the fan speed should be based on the temperature of the processor, so that the fans know when they have more and less to cool! With the Commander PRO you can set everything perfectly and it goes up to 100 ° C. I have also tried to set the fan speed in the BIOS, but it does not work there via PWM / DC! When I change something, nothing happens! I think, because iCUE overwrites the settings, it does not do anything to adjust anything in the BIOS. I tested both PWM and DC. So I have no choice but to set my H150i PRO to "Quiet", "Balanced" or "Intensive", which is very annoying, as the fans will continue to spin at the same speed and not adjust to the temperature as it should be! Is there, if necessary, a solution or even better, an update, so you can adjust its water cooler to 100 ° C? Otherwise, this water cooler would be useless, if you can not adjust / use properly, or not? Greetings, DS