Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'not recognized'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Hi, Like many others here, I faced many problems with my MP600 1 TB bought in November 2019 : - BSOD during gaming with SSD not recognized in BIOS after reboot. Solved by changing from slot M2_1 to M2_2 which is further from the GPU despite no high temperature seen on SSD (~50 °C during gaming) - less frequent random disconnections even in slot M2_2 until I changed the performance profile from "balanced" to "Ryzen high performance" - worked fine for some months - 3 days ago, the PC suddenly rebooted in BIOS and the SSD was not rebooting until I have done a NVME test in BIOS. It happened 4 times in 2 days. - the last time : I was never able to reboot. I booted on windows install USB key and tried a CHKDSK but it was not able to correct bad clusters (message not enough space despite drive only 50% full). I event tried Diskpart but the disk was not seen anymore. It looks like the SSD is dead after only 15 months ... :mad: there was no critical errors seen in SMART when I checked the last time I was able to boot in windows. I raised an RMA request to the support and ordered an Samsung 980 Pro for my main disk as I don't to take the risk of having to reinstall all windows and apps.
  2. So I have a Corsair H100i Elite Capellix. It worked fine for a while, aside from the motherboard complaining about a CPU Fan Error even though the Tach cable was properly connected to the CPU_FAN header. I just ignored this issue though, as otherwise the unit was fully functional. Worked upon startup, fully controllable in iCue. There were a few times where the RGB block wouldn't be recognized for a little bit after I disconnected it while in use, but that would fix itself. At least for a while. At some point, I disconnected it once again while in use accidentally while trying to swap the face plate. It once again wasn't detected after being disconnected and reconnected while in use, but I figured it would resolve itself like the times before. But it didn't. But everything else was fully functional, I just couldn't control the RGB block anymore. And then the next day, the Commander Core also wasn't recognized. Fans weren't spinning. The pump wasn't running. At that point, I had to effectively jump-start the unit by disconnecting and reconnecting SATA power. As a result of this, everything connected to the Commander Core would run at full speed, no matter what the temps were. I tried all the normal steps, fully uninstalling all Corsair software, uninstalling Aura Sync, reinstalling iCue, but to no avail. The unit wasn't detected. It wouldn't start up with my system- I had to jump-start it. I looked for another solution, which led me to the "Bluetooth and other devices" panel of Windows. The unit is supposed to show up there, but it didn't. I powered off the system once again, and reseated *every* connection multiple times. This also didn't help at all. I still can't control anything, and the RGB is still either forced to my hardware profile (RGB OFF) or just doesn't work. I don't know which. I then decide to look at Device Manager. I see the Corsair USBxp driver, and decide to uninstall it. Maybe it was corrupted somehow. I uninstall everything Corsair once again, and reinstall iCue. Still nothing. Not detected anywhere. Unit still doesn't start up with my system. Not even with a fresh OS or in the BIOS. Just doesn't work without jump starting it. I suspect it's an issue with the Commander Core, and as I can't afford to RMA as I don't have a replacement cooler on hand and need my PC daily, I plan to just buy a replacement Commander Core. However, they haven't been in stock so I haven't been able to do so. However, if anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE. For now I've opted to have the fans connected to my motherboard and that sort of works, but it's not ideal. I shouldn't have to do this. EDIT: Also tried: Different PSU header, Different SATA power plug, the other USB 2.0 header, different fan headers for the pump tach cable.