• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I recently got a K70 RGB keyboard and it is incredibly annoying how all of the lights on the keyboard turn to red whenever I boot up a game. I would much rather just use my keyboard normally and flip the tournament mode switch if I need to as opposed to Icue doing it for me. I could uninstall icue but I still want my fans to light up. Is there a way to simply remove the tournament feature from my keyboard on Icue?
  2. Description: Hardware lighting does not apply unless iCue is launched. This is despite saving the profile onto the first slot of the keyboard. Device: K70 RGB MK.2 Steps to replicate: Open iCue Setup Hardware lighting for keyboard Go to Device Settings Save the profile with hardware lighting onto the first slot of the keyboard. Set same profile to Default in iCue Shut down computer Boot up computer What should happen: Keyboard should light up as per onboard profile What actually happens: Keyboard has no lighting, as if it was listening to Lighting Effects (which is blank) instead of Hardware Lighting. I have to boot up iCue everytime to and go into Hardware Lighting to load up the effects I've saved onto the keyboard. Also, whilst in iCue, if I click onto any other Corsair device, my Hardware Lighting disappears and I have to go back into the keyboard and select Hardware Lighting again to recall the settings. Why this doesn't make sense: Whenever I click away from Hardware Lighting, iCue itself says "save the current profile in your device memory if you want Hardware Lighting to work when iCue is off". That does not work. What's the point of saving an onboard profile if you can't recall it after your turn off your computer or click anywhere else in iCue? Suggestion: This looks like a firmware or software issue, where saving an onboard profile seems to load Lighting Effects instead of Hardware Lighting. I've tested this by setting Lighting Effects and it does load that on start up. Hardware lighting needs a fix.
  3. Bonjour, Est-il possible de décorréler les profils du clavier et de la souris ? C'est-à-dire utiliser un profil pour mon clavier (K70) et un autre profil différent pour ma souris (Nightsword) ? J'ai cherché dans Icue sans succès... Même quand je sélectionne uniquement une partie de la souris, le profil d'éclairage s'applique au clavier. Merci d'avance 😄
  4. Does anyone know the correct replacement switch for a K70 RGB Rapidfire CH-9101014-UK? My poor A key is becoming intermittent
  5. I recently bought a K70 RGB MK2 and I noticed that you cannot change the color of three small white LED indicators for num lock, caps lock, scroll lock. they default to white. but upon closer inspection I found out that the indicators are actually RGB, after tinkering through icue software for hours, I could not find any possible method to change their colors. today weirdly when I turned on my pc, the indicators turned cyan (the color I've set for other keys) which means the indicators are RGB. Does anyone know how to customize those 3 indicators?
  6. Why is it not possible to select from the list of profiles and then just write that profile to one of the hardware slots? Having to modify the hardware slot profile seems like a LOT of extra work when a copy-into functionality should just be available. Moreover, when I deleted all my hardware profiles, I could not create/assign any new ones. This all seems very counter-intuitive to me.