• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi guys, I recently bought Icuei h100i rgb PRO XT, i saw that's not compatible with lga 1700. I wanted to buy lga1700 retrofit kit but the backplate included on rbg pro xt is not compatible with my motherboard (ASUS TUF B660 PLUS wifi D4). Is the backplate inclueded on ELITE Series Retention Kit compatible with this motherboard and with rgb PRO XT ? And also I saw that the retrofit and the retention kit were no longer available in France how long does it take for it to be available?
  2. i have a 2x8 corsair rgb pro, i have it set to the custom wave settings with 7 colors. i am trying to figure out the tail and velocity along with lights per second. every configuration, after it cycles the rgb flickers and then resets. does anyone know the right settings for this?
  3. Curious why icue does not show psu efficiency or power output, also, does not allow fan control. PSU works fine as far as I can tell and so do all the other devices. I'm concerned that the PSU might be defective. Thanks gents
  4. I recently switched to a corsair h100i AIO cooler, but when I install the icue software the rgb is really laggy and it flashes a lot. Seems to only be happening with spiral rainbow effect or rainbow wave, but that just happens to be the one I like the most. It only happens with icue installed, before it worked perfectly fine.
  5. Hi all, This is my first ever forum post, so please keep that in mind. I have the Corsair Vengeance 5180 Gaming PC, and I didn't have a single problem until about a week ago. The h100i pro cooler wouldn't follow the static color I set it too in iCue, it goes on its default color shift. Then the h100i stopped showing in iCue, and I would constantly get the windows hardware add/disconnect sound like every five seconds. The cooler it self works but the colors dont sync up and it wont show up in iCue. I have done the following already; made sure iCue was updated, restarted the pc, restarted the iCue service, did complete uninstalls and reinstalls of iCue, made sure the cable was plugged in, and unplugged the micro usb and plugged it back into the cooler. I also installed Nirsoft USBdeview to view the connected devices. The h100i pro says it is disconnected, when I know both connection heads are secure. Do you think that micro usb Icue integration cable went bad? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!
  6. Hi, Hope everyone had a great day! I certainly did, built up my new setup, everything worked. I have 1 Corsair Node Pro and to Port 1 a Corsair RGB Hub and Port 2 LED-Strip. On the RGB HUB I connected 4 120mm fans. Everything worked, see picture. Installed Windows, Installed Windows 10 x64, Installed Updates, installed MSI motherboard software/update. Somewhere here my PC wanted to restart, when it came back up no fan had RGB colors. What have i've done after this: - Reconnected everything - Added seperate power from PSU only for Node Pro and RGB Hub - Firmware reset from 0.10.XX to 0.5.XX - Reconnected fans RGB contacts in different ports - Disable Fast Boot in windows Suddenly only 1 port is working on the RGB hub, i can see that fan in iCue and Link. Port number 2 on Node Pro is not working. What happend? How can it be fixed? http://www.dropbox.com/s/7edlizmng4vp27s/Sk%C3%A4rmavbild%202020-01-22%20kl.%2021.53.19.png?dl=0 Link to image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7edlizmng4vp27s/Sk%C3%A4rmavbild%202020-01-22%20kl.%2021.53.19.png?dl=0
  7. I bought a K95 RGB Platinum few days ago and somehow i discover the following problem (May be due to my setting :( ) During iCUE is opening, pressing Esc to F4 will also pressing F6 to F10. Hovever, this problem will disappear when I close iCUE intentionally. I tried to move F6-F10 to G2-G6 before, and I dunno whether it led this problem or not. My firmware version is 3.21.28 and iCUE version is 3.23.66. Thank you for all the coming helps