Corsair Community

We have a new RMA location in the UK

• Administrators
Corsair is excited to announce our new location for Returned Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) in Bolton, UK! This will enable lower returns cost and faster processing time for our UK and Ireland consumers. By listening to our customers we continue to look for ways to improve the customer experience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Can I buy in Bolton Carbide 400R Case - Front I/O Panel Replacement (With all cables and connectors), thank you
It's not a store, it's an RMA depot. Visitors aren't allowed.

You can find the Carbide 400R I/O panel on our website: http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/carbide-400r-case-front-i-o-panel-replacement-with-all-cables-and-connectors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you have a location in the UK you can return faulty items to why am i being told in the rma ticket to send my broken h100i to the netherlands rma location, even after me telling the rma person that it's telling me to send it to the UK one at the top of the ticket, he's telling me to send it to the netherlands. doesn't make sense. Can you please look into the ticket for me.

Ticket ID is: 6627589

Thanks,

Chris.

• Administrators
If you have a location in the UK you can return faulty items to why am i being told in the rma ticket to send my broken h100i to the netherlands rma location, even after me telling the rma person that it's telling me to send it to the UK one at the top of the ticket, he's telling me to send it to the netherlands. doesn't make sense. Can you please look into the ticket for me.

Ticket ID is: 6627589

Thanks,

Chris.

The UK location can only handle standard RMAs. The main EU location can handle standard and express RMAs. Your ticket is an express RMA, therefore they told you to send it to the EU depot.

Archived