Corsair Community

Corsair h50 leaked

Jimjimminy123

Hi, my Corsair H50 has leaked and fried my motherboard, graphics card and 1 stick of memory.

I have filled out an RMA and understand that as I am still in warranty Corsair will replace any damaged parts.

The question I have is that I am based in the UK, so will Corsair still honour this part of the warranty? And roughly how long does it take to sort an RMA out? I'm only asking as I use my pc for work as well and I need to have my system up and running as soon as possible, but I don't really want to have to go and buy new parts if Corsair will replace them.

If anybody can help I would be grateful!

First, take lots of pictures, then you need to call CS on the phone and discuss the options with them. They can not be hashed out here on the forums.

Since you are overseas, i would install SKYPE and use that to make the toll free call.

P.S. Dont forget the time difference.:)

Just spoke to a very friendly guy at Corsair CS, he was very helpful and stated that all forms will be with me shortly to put forward my claim. Out of interest, has anybody else gone through this? How long roughly does it take? I really need my machine for work and cannot afford to be without it for too long, it's very hard to create advertisements without Photoshop!

Wow, i did not know that the corsair Hydro series while under warranty basically has insurance for leaks that kill other components.

Just be aware that this is a case by case basis and not a general rule of thumb. You need to be prepared to prove your case with pics and receipts of your damaged components. And even then they have the right to deny those claims if they feel it isn't merited.

I mean you cant just say hey my blah blah cooler leaked, it fried the exterior of my case, give me a thousand dollars.:roll::eek:

Archived