Corsair Community

K70 Lux RGB not showing in ICUE

Mickelmore

Hello everyone.

I got a "problem" with my K70 Lux rgb not showing up in ICUE, or it does sometimes, after one or several restarts, depends on the mood i guess.

It started last year, and the several updates since hasn't helped. I'm on version 3.12.118 right now, still an issue.

I've tried to switch usb ports, both usb 2.0 and 3.0, still the same.

i've tried reinstalling ICUE, still the same.

Reason why i say "problem" is because the keyboard works. Only thing that doesn't is i can't change settings and lightning.

the icon tray is red with an "!" in it.

any idea on how to fix it? :)

• Corsair Employee

Well that disappearing is odd.... Try putting the switch on the back of the keyboard to 4.

Try opening iCUE as an admin.

If you restart iCUE by quitting out of your System Tray and the reopening it, does it reappear?

Sounds like the driver is either crashing or the keyboard is idling or something.

When it happens, if you go to Device Manager, do any devices have an exclamation point next to them?

Stream of consciousness troubleshooting here.

I've tried quitting the problem and open again, doesn't show up, also tried the restart service thing inside icue, didn't help.

After i put the bios key to 4, icue only opens when opened as administrator.

And looked like it worked, but dissapeared after 45 minutes or so.

There is nothing in device manager, but i'm guessing that is because the keyboard works even though icue can't see it :)

• Corsair Employee

Please go to CONTROL PANEL / HARDWARE AND SOUND / POWER OPTIONS and then click on CHANGE PLAN SETTINGS (for your current default power plan). After that click on CHANGE ADVANCED POWER SETTINGS.

When new window opens, scroll down the list a bit until you hit USB SETTINGS. Click little square with plus in it, and then click another little square with plus next to USB SELECTIVE SUSPEND SETTING. Check the state of it, and make sure it's set to DISABLED.

See if that makes any difference. Hope this helps.

Archived