Corsair Community

Dark Core SE RGB not detected

nbk13nw

Not sure what I am missing.

Dark Crore SE (RGB) with the supplied USB cable works fine. However, when attempting to run wireless it is not detected. The wireless receiver is detected fine, but when turning on the mouse I only see a single indicator lighting up. The manual suggested that all three should light up when connected.

I tried letting it charge for a couple of hours, have rebooted several times and manually pulled the devices from Device Manager, scanning and re-detecting devices. Still no joy.

Running the most recent version of iCUE from the Corsair site, and tried running an update for the firmware. My K95 RGB Platinum updated fine, but iCUE shows two mice (Regular and one appended with the numeral 1),

Followed the directions as suggested but the update but update fails.

Is there something that I am missing? I figured a plug and play deal with a new mouse.

Thanks in advance...

Kirk

Well I found the issue but not sure why it was an issues at all. I had a Patriot Rage128 USB drive attached to the front port on the case, pulled it out and suddenly the mouse starts responding. Guess some sort of conflict. I now have the USB drive connected to one of the read ports when needed. Still need to dig in and figure out why the conflict when in use.

Archived