Corsair Community

Cannot login to corsair.com but I can sign in to Forums and Support site.

I can sign into the forums and even the support site no problem but when I try to sign into corsair.com I am able to enter my login info but a white panel pops up with a "loading" animation that goes on for a while and then stops. The panel remains and I am still not logged in. As a result I'm not able to sign in to place orders on my account.

I've tried every browser on my system (Firefox, Chrome (chrome gives me the error that http://www.corsair.com refused to connect), Edge and Internet Explorer) to no avail. The same issue persists on my cell phone browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Samsung stock) either on Wi-Fi or Data.

I've also cleared cookies and cache, updated them. I've even reset my password. Twice. I'm just completely at a loss here and Corsair.com is the only site I seem to be having trouble logging in with. Any ideas?

Please try again now - there was a temporary outage that has now been fixed.

Gave it another go, still the same issue. -_- It's just so weird because it happens on any computer I use including my cell phone whether or not it's on Wi-Fi. I was able to get a TT on it (#884207) but at this point it's all basic stuff that I've already done such as clear cookies and cache, change the password, etc..