Corsair Community

VOID Wireless Dongle Causes Audio Playback Issues

Mahlaz3r

So as of the beginning of this month, the VOID wireless has been a saint to my ears, but I've noticed something wrong ever since the Firmware 33 update.

If I would take out the Dongle and use it on my phone (since it somehow has an ability to be used via OTG cable) then reconnect it to my PC while it is on (the PC and the Headsets), it some how makes the audio playback glitched and moves onto using other playback devices instead. Then, once having the playback device set back to the headset, you are unable to hear audio coming from the VOID Wireless and get an error about the playback device not being able to play sound. I would then have to restart my PC with the Dongle connected, boot up then set my playback back to the headsets once on my desktop.

I do not understand why it does this but it only happens when I do this specific manuever. If I were to change my playback device to something else then do it again, it would be less likely for this glitch to happen but only most of the time. Does anyone else seem to have this same issue? If not then can someone over at o' wonderful Corsair be able to tell me what my issue can be?

Archived