Corsair Community

How do I import profiles and put them on?

• 2 weeks later...
Already tried that, when I switch to advanced mode it doesn't light at all just black keys

First of all, Which CUE are you using, 1 or 2. And what profile are you trying to import. If you are using CUE 1, import .PRF files, if you are using CUE 2, import .CUEPROFILE files.

Hmm beats me, thats his profile, try something from my collection see if it works.

Nope your profiles don't work! I tried that Sparkles one. When I put advanced mode on nothing lights and when I take it off also nothing lights!

What is it then? It clearly says on package that it is an rgb and my keys light blue!

Take a pic of your box, i highly doubt it says RGB.

Edit: btw a non RGB keyboard can also be Blue, not just Red, you happened to get the Blue only but on the box it might show as red.

Yep my mistake it isn't an RGB lol sorry for your timewasting and thanks for helping me

Oh, well that's why I didn't pick it then. You even said in the YouTube comment: "Corsair K70 RGB Lux"

All good, I think you're actually the second person this week to do this?

The first guy didn't take it so well..

"GREAT ..lets see what a glass of muratic acid will do to it !!"

I got the same issue, but i do actually got the strafe RGB. With the old software everything was fine, but with the new one not .. Iam downloading a profile and when i put it on in the easy mode it works, but i know from the old software that in the normal profile there are diffrent lightning profiles and i dont know how to switch them. When i go into advanced everything is black

I got the same issue, but i do actually got the strafe RGB. With the old software everything was fine, but with the new one not .. Iam downloading a profile and when i put it on in the easy mode it works, but i know from the old software that in the normal profile there are diffrent lightning profiles and i dont know how to switch them. When i go into advanced everything is black

Some profiles are broken for CUE 2

Hey, I thought I hijack this thread.

Thanks for the great profiles, guys.

I have a K70 rgb lux and just upgraded to cue 2. I was wondering if there is a way to import multiple profiles at once? Do I need to import every single eg. overwatch hero profile? In cue1 I had one profile for all heros (i think it was krazykids profile).

Cheers

Archived