Corsair Community

ARGH! Battery no longer holding a charge???

yuppicide

I just bought these freakin things a month or so ago! I'm running CUE 1.11.85 and Firmware 31.00.

So yesterday the headset shut off out of nowhere during a game. I had 96-98% charge. I turned them back on and they worked fine.

Today, they beeped in my ear for no reason.

I go in CUE and my battery shows 64% I believe. But from the time I replied to another post here and made this new post I'm down to 39%!

What the hell.. it goes down 1% every 30 seconds or so.

No I have not used a wall adapter. I did charge it with the computer USB and anyway CUE is back to normal. No problems so far.

I am also getting the problem now that some others have reported.. sound turns all the way to 0 out of nowhere. I walked to the kitchen and back.. no beeps that I was out of range.. and couldn't figure out why sound was not working.. then I saw it was 0.

No I have not used a wall adapter. I did charge it with the computer USB and anyway CUE is back to normal. No problems so far.

I am also getting the problem now that some others have reported.. sound turns all the way to 0 out of nowhere. I walked to the kitchen and back.. no beeps that I was out of range.. and couldn't figure out why sound was not working.. then I saw it was 0.

Yes, I've heard about that issue. We're looking into it.

Archived