Corsair Community

Weird VOID BUG... ALL OTHER FEATURES WORK VERY WELL..!!

t0dddy

I have had a weird bug or maybe 2, first one is the beeping once then immediately turning volume down to zero.. i have to use control on side to turn back up :)

the other one is.. sometimes when i press the mute mic button it turns the volume down by 2 :/ weird i know, these have happened a few times, and also i was getting the drops of connection every now and then but seems ok now :/

anyone else had these weird things happening??

P.S forgot to mention the weird static noise under certain tones, corsair are aware of this and hopefully then will have these lovely headphones with a full stable release of software because at the minute they are losing and its down to the software... :/

What version of the CUE software are you using? With the old version I had static when I turned on Dolby. Also videos wouldn't have sound, either locally or YouTube, and on YouTube a lot of the time they wouldn't even load. Weird that a headset would control my YouTube loading.

Upgrading to 1.11.85 CUE fixed this for me. No static. In game, I just have to select 5.1 or 7.1.

I have not had the first things you discussed where volume goes down to 0, but yesterday I had the headset shut off on me while I was playing a game. I had just charged it recently, so I was at about 96-98% charge. Turned the headset back on and it worked fine.

t0ddy, that is a FW bug. It was present in FW31 as well but will be addressed in the next FW update.

I'm working on getting the changelog for the latest beta FW so that I can have them available for download on the forums for those who are having issues with the headset. Most of the issues with the headset not pairing, bootloader mode will be addressed in the current beta FW (36.08) but we're looking into the crackling and popping/white noise issue. Does this appear to happen while CUE is not running?

@chris perfect..! thanks for clearing some issues, the patch notes for the FW would be good as seen a few people after them details..

glad its getting sorted with the current FW (36.08)

Only thing letting them down from what i can see is the Software... Shame as like i stayed previously they are a cracking bit of kit, love them, they are loud, they are comfy and they are wireless, but even with cable i bet they would be just as good..

Cheers for letting us know anyways :)

@chris perfect..! thanks for clearing some issues, the patch notes for the FW would be good as seen a few people after them details..

glad its getting sorted with the current FW (36.08)

Only thing letting them down from what i can see is the Software... Shame as like i stayed previously they are a cracking bit of kit, love them, they are loud, they are comfy and they are wireless, but even with cable i bet they would be just as good..

Cheers for letting us know anyways :)

Does it crackle without the software running?

Archived