Corsair Community

Wireless VOID SE - No soundbar in the CUE?

HardCoreHoney

Just got my Wireless VOID SE headset! *Yay for me!*

Now to the issue, when im browsing the CUE to look at all the options i notice there is no Soundbar, a barslider to control the volume.

Now since there are no barslider for volume, the sound in my headset is very low. I've maxed out everything and checked firmware and fiddled around most sound-settings i could find but nothing helped.

Anyone els having this issue or is it only me? is there a setting I'm missing? Is my stupidity getting in my way to superb sounds in my ears?

Who knows... Maybe you can help me?

The volume of the audio coming out of the headset is controlled by Windows. First, go into you Playback Device Settings and make sure that the VOID headset is made the Default Playback Device. Now whenever you adjust volume on either the headset using the jog dial or adjust the volume on Windows using the volume slider, it should adjust the volume of the headset.

It already is the default playback-device, I'm well aware on how to install and use a headset, thanks anyway.

There is almost always an individual volume-slider for the headset on the software connected to it. Just like a volume-slider on YouTube, Spotify and other things like games. Just so you can adjust the overall volume.

Anyway I'll give a week of fiddeling around, if i cant fix it by myself or find something on net i will probably have to turn them back, i cant sit with a headet on 100% volume and barely hear my music or gamesound.

Thanks.

Archived