Corsair Community

iCUE wish list - fan orientation

Paradanglers

Hi all, just a thought but how about if it were possible to change the fan orientation within the iCUE software, similar to how we can change the orientation of the DIMM slots for the memory light effects.

Some fan lighting effects (Pong and Colour Warp) depend on the fans all being oriented a certain way, but this may not always be possible from a practical point of view due to constraints on cable length etc.

• 1 month later...

I signed up to this forum for this exact reason. I have 3 LL fans in a vertical orientation in the front my case and for some reason the older Corsair Link pong played correctly, up and down. But when I upgraded to iCue, now it plays from side to side. I know I can re-orient my fans but that's beside the point, and I don't think I can due to my cable management. In any case, I did see DevBiker's reply that it's been heard many times, but I am just adding my +1 on here.

Thanks.

I signed up to this forum for this exact reason. I have 3 LL fans in a vertical orientation in the front my case and for some reason the older Corsair Link pong played correctly, up and down. But when I upgraded to iCue, now it plays from side to side. I know I can re-orient my fans but that's beside the point, and I don't think I can due to my cable management. In any case, I did see DevBiker's reply that it's been heard many times, but I am just adding my +1 on here.

Thanks.

The wrong pong effect is an issue of iCUE pong implementation and every user who had the fans orientated to match Link pong effect has the same issue and either waits for a iCUE fix or re-orientates the fans manually...

Archived