Corsair Community

H100 i / H115i Platnium Help

ocgenie

Hello folks, to first start off, I have a H100i platnium, but this might also help some with different model AIO coolers.

I did some testing and found that (after support insight) that A 4 wire SATA extension connected between the PSU and the SATA power on the motor/pump will not power the pump OR might be a remedy of why some are not getting LED's turning working on their unit. I definitely found that in my case a molex to SATA converter doesn't work either.

So in conclusion, I found that going straight to the PSU's SATA works the best, I have not tried a 5 pin/wire SATA extension though.

I hope this some of you out there.

Hello folks, to first start off, I have a H100i platnium, but this might also help some with different model AIO coolers.

I did some testing and found that (after support insight) that A 4 wire SATA extension connected between the PSU and the SATA power on the motor/pump will not power the pump OR might be a remedy of why some are not getting LED's turning working on their unit. I definitely found that in my case a molex to SATA converter doesn't work either.

So in conclusion, I found that going straight to the PSU's SATA works the best, I have not tried a 5 pin/wire SATA extension though.

I hope this some of you out there.

Thanks for posting this, this fixed my issue. I was running molex to sata and as soon as I swapped to the sata cable directly from PSU.. My LED lights started to work on the pump. Can't beleive that's all it was :eek:

Thanks again!

Archived