Corsair Community

M60 sniper button question

JustinHEMI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Can it be bind in-game as let say "crouch". Does it shows as a button in games?

Ps.

I'm not a sniper myself but a real rocketeer!

It does not show or is detected as a button in games, at least the ones i have tried BF3, Crysis 2 and Skyrim.

I have not though tried to program it as another button in the CP to see if that "fools" the game, i will give that a try.

Nope, does not work.

Assigned sniperbutton as "right-click" and right-click-button as "sniper", it works fine in windows but in BF3, now neither of the buttons are reckognized......

I think we will need to wait for an improved version of the driver, it is buggy.

After this little "experiment", the buttons are no longer reckognized when pressed in the CP, need to click on the buttons manually to change back....

Nope, does not work.

Assigned sniperbutton as "right-click" and right-click-button as "sniper", it works fine in windows but in BF3, now neither of the buttons are reckognized......

I think we will need to wait for an improved version of the driver, it is buggy.

After this little "experiment", the buttons are no longer reckognized when pressed in the CP, need to click on the buttons manually to change back....

I can confirm that assigning the sniper button to a key command does not work in anything except windows, or text inputs.

Justin

Archived