Corsair Community

Good day to everyone!

Few days back I wanted to download some files and open them, but I couldn`t, says it has some error. Restarted PC noticed that my Corsair Force Series LE 240 GB has renamed it to SATAFIRM S11 ...

Ok, found some thread to update firmware by Corsair SSD Toolbox, but can`t because it hasn`t any firmware updates. Read thread more to contact Tech support.

Allright wan`t to register - can`t - error. Try to contact tech support error code 002 .... .

My last resort is here to someone help me, please!

• Corsair Employee

Hello JeshkaLV,

I'm sorry to hear that. You'll definitely need to contact our support team through support.corsair.com. If you haven't tried a different browser, please do so. If you're still having an issue, I'd suggest calling into Customer Service. They should be able to help with any account issues. 1-888-222-4346 is the number!

Thanks for advice.

Tried different browser and device - same error. If it helps - here is the error message:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE FOLLOWING ERROR CODES:

72CEDDD0-1E00-4758-835E-099BF30793E5

But to contact your support I need an account that I can`t create. Sitting in a loop.

Sorry calling to USA isn`t any good option because I`m from Europe specifically from Latvia and it too expensive. So trying to send an e-mail is better option for me or writing on forum. On your website e-mail is not available. Stuck here too.

Archived