Corsair Community

Force MP510 host writes

speancer

Hi! Are these bench numbers any good? I was hoping for little more performance in 4KiB random, shouldn't it be higher? Anyway, the drive feels very, very fast and responsive.

IqrtErC.png

Edited by speancer
corrections

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Are these bench numbers any good? I was hoping for little more performance in 4KiB random, shouldn't it be higher? Anyway, the drive feels very, very fast and responsive.

IqrtErC.png

0vol9f.png

i had slightly better speeds on read and worse on write.

960 Gb version like you. but i got 2 1920 gb's today, i'll benchmark them and post results later.

0vol9f.png

i had slightly better speeds on read and worse on write.

960 Gb version like you. but i got 2 1920 gb's today, i'll benchmark them and post results later.

Your write speeds look really bad here. My drive is also much more filled with data than yours, and yet faster. Perhaps you were doing excessive tests and filled up the drive's cache or something? Anyways, MP510 is really consistent with tests results.

• 2 weeks later...
Your write speeds look really bad here. My drive is also much more filled with data than yours, and yet faster. Perhaps you were doing excessive tests and filled up the drive's cache or something? Anyways, MP510 is really consistent with tests results.

IqrtErC.png

Could be, firstly apologies for late reply. I benchmarked my 2 mp510's a while ago and totally forgot about this thread.

UuHR1MS.jpg

7vDdrMb.jpg

They are updated with the latest firmware 12.2

HJtA9Ba.jpg

VKh7igW.jpg

They are updated with the latest firmware 12.2

Please confirm that you are talking about the MP510 960Gb drive?

If so, then were they shipped with 12.2, or have you upgraded?

If you upgraded, then how? There is another thread about this, but Corsair have not confirmed that it is available yet, even though they stated sometime in May.

Unfortunately, my drives are in a RST RAID-0 set, so I can't run SSD Toolbox to check for an update... and I don't want to break my RAID set until I am certain that the F/W upgrade is available. Catch-22!

Edited by Yemble

Please confirm that you are talking about the MP510 960Gb drive?

If so, then were they shipped with 12.2, or have you upgraded?

If you upgraded, then how? There is another thread about this, but Corsair have not confirmed that it is available yet, even though they stated sometime in May.

Unfortunately, my drives are in a RST RAID-0 set, so I can't run SSD Toolbox to check for an update... and I don't want to break my RAID set until I am certain that the F/W upgrade is available. Catch-22!

im talking about my 1920gb drives not my 960gb one. it was shipped with 12.2.