Corsair Community

Which cases supports 280mm radiator??

AJToft

How thick of a 280mm radiator?

Are you planning on using the new Corsair H110, or some other thicker rad?

If you want to use the new H110, there is a post here discussing what cases should work (keep in mind that this will vary depending on your motherboard as well!):

http://www.overclock.net/t/1350465/tpu-corsair-introduces-the-hydro-series-h110-and-h90-liquid-cpu-coolers/70#post_19076361

Motherboards do vary depending on their heatsinks and 8-pin power cable location.

How thick of a 280mm radiator?

Are you planning on using the new Corsair H110, or some other thicker rad?

If you want to use the new H110, there is a post here discussing what cases should work (keep in mind that this will vary depending on your motherboard as well!):

http://www.overclock.net/t/1350465/tpu-corsair-introduces-the-hydro-series-h110-and-h90-liquid-cpu-coolers/70#post_19076361

Motherboards do vary depending on their heatsinks and 8-pin power cable location.

Thanks, i have been thinking about using the H110, but i really like the Graphite series, it does not fit in that case :(::[pouts:

• 2 months later...
I building a new computer and i want watercooling - So my question is Which cases supports 280mm radiator??

Cooler Master Cosmos Ultra II fits most anything but avoid the Corsair Hydro H110 as it wont fit. Outside of Corsair though it will take most brands up to 360mm (just be cautious of the size of the non pump fitting end as that is the crucial measure for the corsair case. It is this which renders the H110 incompatible.

The case itself is the size of a London studio flat. I once found myself housing 12 illegal migrant workers which I had to turf out to fit a larger cooling reservoir.

• 1 month later...

Archived