Corsair Community

crp disabld

Il_nabbo

I submitted a ticket for this very issue and the customer service rep said to just plug the keyboard in and download the firmware from iCUE. Aren't they special? Now, I get to wait another 4 days until someone with a higher IQ can provide me with the firmware file lol

Same here, i have a k63 wireless, last thursday i came back home and i was completely dead (none of the leds was on even if it was plugged), somehow i managed to get to the crp disabld drive, and after 2hours waiting i got the BIOS, but nothing changed a part the fact that now i can't re-open the CRP DISABLD drive, i am waiting for a reply on my ticket since last week..

All of this sounds so very familiar. It literally sounds like they sent out a bunch of faulty firmware, and have no idea what to do about it. I opened my ticket on Jan. 21st for my Strafe RGB Mk.2 because updating to firmware 3.02 bricked my keyboard. I included the P/N in the original ticket, stated it would not respond other than as the CRP_DISABLD drive, and yet they asked me to provide a picture of the sticker because I'm apparently a moron and can't read. Then, when I finally get another response, they tell me to update through the iCue software using the file they sent. Hey MORON, did you even READ my ticket!? Here's an idea, your latest firmware is FUBAR! Send the previous version instead! I did the hard reset process 4 times with the file they sent me, no joy. It's obvious something is wrong with this firmware. 11 days and support can't get me a valid resolution. It's simple, send the previous firmware, then fix your current firmware and send it out. I fail to understand why the firmware files aren't made available for download.

</rant>

Archived