Corsair Community

Some feature requests from a guy who likes to make iCue profiles.

HisEvilness

I have been making iCue profiles now for several months I first decided to start making them since I wanted to get more out of my iCue hardware other than some basic fan curves. After some months I am still getting value out of them and others also seem to like my iCue profiles.

Direction control: Some effects have direction control but are usually not customizable, For instance, Custom gradient/wave/ripple could use a counter-clockwise option on the fans and strips with more directions like on the mousepad/headphone stand for other products where possible.

Custom Shift/Pulse/Rain: With gradient and direction control for greater effect control.

Custom Lightning Link: Allow linked items with greater control so a custom gradient where possible and control on what devices you link per linked item in a sequence. For instance, I used 8 strips on both channels (4 per channel) would be nice I a pick the channel or even per strip.

Larger gradient/lightning time section for finer control on effects that last longer than 5 seconds.

I hope Corsair dev team sees my 2 cents,

Cheers,