The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Belzoth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 963123
Belzoth Reputation: 10
Default HELP: ICUE and corsair link both do not detect h150i pro RGB aio.

The aio is doing a rainbow effect and the pump and fans all seem to be working fine with good temps from what I can tell. The software just doesn't detect it. I have it plugged in to my commander pro which is detected by ICUE though I'm also having an issue with ICUE being able to change the colors of the fans though I can change the fan speed (i'm not sure if the problem is simply with the software detecting the aio or if the problem lies with the commander pro, or something else entirely?)

Old 07-13-2018, 04:49 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 963366
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 103

Try moving the USB 2.0 connector for the cooler to different places. There are two headers on the C-Pro. Also, if you only have 1 motherboard USB 2.0 header, temporarily remove the C-Pro connector and try the H150i there. Other possible issues can be BIOS fast boot, but it would seem unusual to detect the C-Pro and not the cooler.

If you are not making progress, I might return it the vendor as defective before the prescribed time runs out. Even if it does, you would still have exchange options with Corsair.

Old 07-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Belzoth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 963626
Belzoth Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Try moving the USB 2.0 connector for the cooler to different places. There are two headers on the C-Pro. Also, if you only have 1 motherboard USB 2.0 header, temporarily remove the C-Pro connector and try the H150i there. Other possible issues can be BIOS fast boot, but it would seem unusual to detect the C-Pro and not the cooler.

If you are not making progress, I might return it the vendor as defective before the prescribed time runs out. Even if it does, you would still have exchange options with Corsair.
Yeah, it wouldn't work on my commander pro in either 2.0 spot. It did work when I directly connected it to the mobo though.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:49 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 963652
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Hmmm ... it sounds like we are back to the issues with the CoPro and the Ryzen motherboards. There's supposed to be (I think) a firmware update for the CoPro that helps with this ... so get connected and get that update. Additionally, look at your BIOS settings and disable Fast Startup and turn on XHCI Handoff.

FWIW, I've also heard that this issue affects internal USB hubs. It's apparently something with the USB implementation on the AMD boards, not the CoPro. But I do know that Corsair though that they had the issue resolved.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Tags
commander pro, corsair link, h150i pro, icue