Corsair Community

Corsair Link 4 Not Displaying Components/ "Windows was unable to install your H115i"

1 3 8

Hey, guys.

So at one point, most of my components were displayed on Corsair Link 4. Now I've only got my Motherboard readouts (fans and thermometers), my CPU (core temperatures and load), my GPU (Temperature and Fan Speed), my RAM (performance) and my PSU (all the goodies you'd expect from a HX1200i, I think). I am missing the H55 built into the GPU, all of my drives (an m.2, two SSDs, and a disk drive), and my H115i.

And on top of the H115i not showing up in Link, Windows can't find a driver for it either. When attempting to update drivers through the device manager, I am met with the "Windows was unable to install your H115i" message. So I head over to Corsair's site to find drivers, and the only download I am offered is Corsair Link 4. Which I have. So . . . now what?

Also, what does the "Graphing" tab do? It has never worked for me at all. Every time I click it, nothing happens.

Can anyone offer some insight or assistance? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Have you tried installing iCue? If nothing else, iCue has a "Drivers" folder that has the driver (Corsair USBXP driver) for manual installation.

Is there any reason given why the driver couldn't be installed?

Is iCUE separate from CORSAIR Utility Engine, or is that just what they're calling the latest version (2.24.50, apparently, as that's the version I'm on).

And no, Windows just tells me it "was unable to install" and to check the manufacturer's site for drivers.

iCue is the next generation of CUE. It combines CUE and Link into a single application.

iCUE did the trick for the H115i!

Thanks for the recommendation. Now I've just got to figure out where the rest of the devices got to . . .

Archived