Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Birdflew's PC Specs

POST ID # = 890499
Birdflew Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Langan View Post
Ran into the same issue here:
No Software: LED's work - Default setting seem to be "pulsing". I wanted to change them to static so I downloaded the latest Corsair Link V4.3.0.154 - and it only controlled one stick and it shut off the other. Anyways, I decided pulsing was better then have one stick working so I uninstalled link.

Since I'm running z270e Gaming Mobo and Asus 1070, I of course downloaded Aura V1.04.21 to control the lighting effects. Sure enough, this software shut down both LEDs on my RAM completely. But a simple roll back to Aura V1.04.09 fixed that issue but created another. It conflicts with the CAM utility for my NZXT Kraken. So now I can't control that... but it seems to have saved my last setting and is still flashing the color scheme I wanted... for now.
Same, same same same same.... same!!! I'm running a Maximus IX Formula and AURA borked my LED Ram, and now after installing Corsair Link it doesnt even work as intending by only lighting 1! I also have a Kraken X62? What doesnt work for you? I found Aura 1.04.09 stopped working allot and didnt load up until i flipped the PSU switch off.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Birdflew's PC Specs

POST ID # = 890500
Birdflew Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeby View Post
I forgot to edit my post in this thread. Your advice helped though, but only after I had completely shut down my PC while doing some cleaning. No NZXT CAM here. Too bad there are so many compatibility issues, all I want is to have static white LED's. Lets hope these manufacturers can fix their software!
I have the Kraken and its been hit and miss with every version. I think AURA was to blame after all.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 891506
red-ray Reputation: 81
Sigh.. Add you PC specs to you profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropZz View Post
Hi i have the same problem do you have now any fix or program?
Maybe, but as you have failed to add you PC specs to you profile I don't know if it will work on your system, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=888742.

I have had no reported issues from Z170/Z270 based systems , but need to do more testing on X99 systems and on some it may be impossible to control the LEDs as the IMC SMBus controllers have write disabled by the BIOS .

Last edited by red-ray; 02-16-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Business Casual
JJ_Langan's PC Specs

POST ID # = 891565
JJ_Langan Reputation: 10

Quote:
Ran into the same issue here:
No Software: LED's work - Default setting seem to be "pulsing". I wanted to change them to static so I downloaded the latest Corsair Link V4.3.0.154 - and it only controlled one stick and it shut off the other. Anyways, I decided pulsing was better then have one stick working so I uninstalled link.

Since I'm running z270e Gaming Mobo and Asus 1070, I of course downloaded Aura V1.04.21 to control the lighting effects. Sure enough, this software shut down both LEDs on my RAM completely. But a simple roll back to Aura V1.04.09 fixed that issue but created another. It conflicts with the CAM utility for my NZXT Kraken. So now I can't control that... but it seems to have saved my last setting and is still flashing the color scheme I wanted... for now.
I was able to get everything to work with red-rays siv software. But I have to reset it with every reboot. It only takes a moment once you get used to it. I read in the asus ROG forums that JJ from Asus mentioned a new update for the AURA software. Dont know how true that is but ill keep my fingers crossed.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:39 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 891599
red-ray Reputation: 81
Idea You could automate this

Quote:
I was able to get everything to work with red-rays siv software. But I have to reset it with every reboot.
You could automate this, see my post for how to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-ray View Post
For others then use the -AIOCTL -AIOLED -NOLCD -NOECR -EXIT=10 qualifiers and SIV will set the LEDs and exit after about 10 seconds.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:55 AM
Aamir24's PC Specs

POST ID # = 896762
Aamir24 Reputation: 10
Default Yes You Can Control Your Corsair LED Ram :)

Download the corsair link 4 software from Corsair Website , install in your PC and control it. You can also see a video tutorial here: Corsair Vengeance LED RAM Review

Tags
corsair, ddr4, ram