The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Mayhem Mayhem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9
POST ID # = 846372
Mayhem Reputation: 10
Default Stacker

Ive been trying to make a stacker profile for my 70 rgb but cant do it. I want it so when i press a key a light falls to the bottom and if a another key is pressed in the same column it stacks on top of that and once a column it full it flashes a color and resets. Is there anyway to do this or could someone make a profile for it please? thank you


  #2  
Old 04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
krazykid's Avatar
krazykid krazykid is offline
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 2,928
POST ID # = 846380
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default

I like the idea, theres no way to make it a fully playable game because that requires an SDK. but i can easily make a animation on the Corsair Utility Engine based off stacker.


  #3  
Old 04-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Mayhem Mayhem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9
POST ID # = 846383
Mayhem Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
I like the idea, theres no way to make it a fully playable game because that requires an SDK. but i can easily make a animation on the Corsair Utility Engine based off stacker.
I'd really appreciate if you could then send me a link to a download


  #4  
Old 04-09-2016, 10:54 AM
krazykid's Avatar
krazykid krazykid is offline
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 2,928
POST ID # = 846385
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
I'd really appreciate if you could then send me a link to a download
ill need some time for this one, but ive done other game themed profiles like blockbreaker and tetris. this will be a good one to the collection.


  #5  
Old 04-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Mayhem Mayhem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9
POST ID # = 846388
Mayhem Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
ill need some time for this one, but ive done other game themed profiles like blockbreaker and tetris. this will be a good one to the collection.
OK, thank you in advance


  #6  
Old 04-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Victoss Victoss is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 846570
Victoss Reputation: 10
Default

This is possible with the SDK, some people have already made wack a mole, lights out, snake and a space dodging game over there. If you ask someone may spend the time to make it.

CUE SDK


  #7  
Old 04-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Mayhem Mayhem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9
POST ID # = 846842
Mayhem Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoss View Post
This is possible with the SDK, some people have already made wack a mole, lights out, snake and a space dodging game over there. If you ask someone may spend the time to make it.

CUE SDK
Ok thank you, ill see if i can find someone


 

Tags
help me, profile, rgb, stacker

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.