Corsair Community

Corsair HS70 - Crackling / Popping and Audio Cutting out

SUPERFX

I recently purchased a pair of HS70s from amazon, suddenly today I've been experiencing issues involving Crackling / Popping and audio cutting out.

I've uninstalled the iCue software, and this didn't resolve the issue. I've updated the firmware, nothing. I reinstalled the drivers as Windows provides, also didn't fix it.

I'm not sure if I should RMA them, if this is hardware or software.

Can a wireless router cause disturbances with these headphones? Like if they're on the same frequency?

Thanks.

I've got the same issue, I've had the headset for about a week. Doesn't seem to matter if the headset's fully charged, plugged in, or what I'm doing - though it' s mostly noticeable while watching a video or movie. Headset crackles then audio cuts out completely for a second or two. My friend bought the same headset just before I did, he hasn't had any issues but he also hasn't updated the firmware or use iCUE.

• 1 year later...
Moving my router actually ended up fixing it for me. I originally had it within four feet of me on my desk, moved it a little over eight feet away and up onto a shelf and no issues now. The headset still cuts out if I turn my head sometimes or move closer to the router, but nowhere near as badly as it used to, barely noticeable now.